The Curse of the Bulge

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

biggun12345: Being exceptionally well hung is really not as great as you would be lead to believe. Don't get me wrong, being bigger than most guys is a great feeling. . . to a point, but sometimes it's really more a problem than anything else. Case in point, recently I was out at a bar with a co-worker from the office, where the majority of the staff are women. After a while talking about relationships she asked me if she could ask me a personal question. She asked me if I really was "that big" At work I usually wear briefs as boxers are just asking for trouble in dress pants, but she told me that everyone at work makes comments about my bulge and it almost becomes a fun daily routine to see what I'm wearing and how noticeable my bulge is. As much as I would like to report that this is an empowering feeling, it really makes me more uncomfortable now than ever before. Apparently according to her comments, having a bulge is not necessarily welcomed by women, as if it ruins something to know that you are huge, and the mystery is gone. I was always under the impression that women appreciated the aesthetic beauty of a man with a hefty package, you know, found the visual appealing. I definitely don't think it's an obsene bulge, but apparently according to co workers it's much larger than anything most of them have ever seen before, and was seen as a turnoff for just being painfully large, unable to be taken by women. In light of this information, I feel almost obligated to wear looser slacks and ALWAYS wear briefs, but since everyone knows and talks already it almost seems pointless to do anything differently. I am aware that most people will just say be proud of what you have, and I am, but all the same I just wanted to say that it's not all repect and admiration by both men and women, but fear, anger, and probably most of all, whispers and giggles. It's not my fault I have a noticeable bulge regardless of what I wear, though the details may be different depending on what exactly I'm wearing. In a way, now that I know everyone makes comments I almost want to play into it and wear even tighter dress slacks and run that mother down my leg or thigh, and stand tall and proud. It's very confusing sometimes. You know all guys want to have a bigger dick, but sometimes I think they are so caught up with the idea of it just being bigger that they don't realize that they are already way big. I am now fully aware that women are looking at my package at work - all of them in fact, but you know, there's not really much I can do about it, not that I should anyway. A lot of guys would probably welcome a problem like this, but let me tell you to be careful what you wish for. For this is the Curse of the Bulge.
    Does anyone have any similar stories where someone just hit you with that kind of information? I never woulda thought I'd actually be posting something like that on the lpsg, but you know when it happens, you realize that you have a large penis. . . and you need support.

2. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=biggun12345 link=board=relationships;num=1076160011;start=0#0 date=02/07/04 at 05:11:11] I am now fully aware that women are looking at my package at work - all of them in fact, but you know, there's not really much I can do about it, not that I should anyway.  A lot of guys would probably welcome a problem like this, but let me tell you to be careful what you wish for. [/quote]

I worked in a state government office staffed overwhelmingly by women for about 5 years. While I didn't dress to flaunt the bulge, I also didn't try to hide it. Its just part of me.

Over time, I caught their occasional involuntary glances at my package and, once in a rare while, an oblique comment about it. I knew I was an occasional topic of their whispers but it didn't make me more self conscious becase there was just nothing I could do about it. I was comfortable but I could still tell there was a slight bit of tension because I had never showed any reaction to any of the references or comments.

At a happy hour gathering after work one evening one of the bolder of them forgot I was sitting there and cracked a risque joke about hung guys. When she realized her faux pas, her face reddened and many of them involuntarily glanced at me. But when everyone realized they were glancing at me, it caused an embarrased hush and more red faces. Then I had to laugh and the tension was broken. After that, they knew that I knew that they knew and everyone was more comfortable with the open "secret."

Did any of them ever get to see the "secret?" Yes, but that's another story..... :D

SG

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

biggun, I think you are overdoing it a bit....as in over-reacting. So, you can "lighten up". ;)

btw- you're not obligated "to wear looser slacks".
    What you ARE obligated to do is to simply be yourself (and happy with who you are). Being well-endowed should not be looked upon as a curse--by you or anyone else. And, for the record, I can't believe the entire world of women would necessarily be watching you, either. Nice thought, though! :) --But, it's not entirely likely. Reminds me of panicking. (And, I can relate, believe me)

[quote author=biggun12345 link=board=relationships;num=1076160011;start=0#0 date=02/07/04 at 05:11:11]

"... You know all guys want to have a bigger dick, but sometimes I think they are so caught up with the idea of it just being bigger that they don't realize that they are already way big..."

[/quote]

Well, that was certainly me. And when I finally realized I already had a bulge factor, I too then got overly-worried....almost self-conscious about it all. Shoot. It's not worth letting this bulge stuff get to you. And, THAT was my big lesson. I gradually had to learn to just be myself and go on with life. At one time, I was (for all intended purposes) my own worst enemy about what to wear. I added yet another complication to my life.

Men who are "hung" need only to choose clothing accordingly for their day-to-day agendas. Simply avoid situations where accentuating your assets would be deemed inappropriate. Yes, "play down the bulge" when you need to, of course. Know what clothing "causes trouble" and wear those particular items in a discretionary manner only when you can reasonably do so. That's using plain good judgment...and not running from your challenges of showing a bulge. Many of us are going to show a bulge no matter what we wear.

Don't allow your bulge to take over your life to where you become scared of your own shadow.

And again, about this thing of calling your bulge "a curse" ?

No. as in ---- NEVER. :)

4. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I wear dark clothing whenever it could be a problem. Light clothing is more revealing. Of course, I'm careful about the crotch too.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: I've given up trying to hide mine, all it seems to do is make it worse, now a days I just run it down my leg if someone stares to hell with them. I thnk it's easier to cope withit when you have a signifigant other to know you can go home to and not have to worry about her being shy about looking at your bulge.

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

biggun, I learned a long time ago not to care about what other people think. Dress to make yourself comfortable and to hell with the co-workers, they dress comfortable don't they?? I mean, it's not like you can carry it around in your pocket or something, it is attached. If you show a bulge and your co-workers don't like it then tell them not to look. In short, do what makes you happy and to hell with the rest of them.

7. Imported

Gold Member

bif5x5: I have a bulge whether I wear briefs or boxers.

In fact, the most direct comment was made when I was wearing briefs!

So I switched to boxers for comfort a long time ago.

someone on this board suggested wearing pants with pleats in the front. This works well. I even have dressier jeans that also have pleats.

Someday I'm going to get a pair of Sportsjeans. Anyone have any experience with them?

8. Imported

Gold Member

Rhody: :rolleyes: curse? I enjoy showing off my bugle....I wear tight jeans and NO briefs...love all the attention I get, both from family and friends

9. Atlrabbit

Atlrabbit New Member

Curse, well I guess at one time I thought it as a curse. When I would catch the eye of someone staring I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment. I know there were even some people I avoided because I was always catching their glimpse or over hearing their comments and jokes. I tried everything to "hide" the bulge-from pants with pleats, a sizer large, even one time I tried wearing two pairs of briefs...I was just fooling myself. I had really gotten to the point my self esteem was hitting rock bottom. Then a friend invited me to a nude camp ground and we ended the 3 weeks at the approved nude beach in So. Florida (Haulover). Besides receiving complements and meeting some other guys discussing the same issues--and--getting the feeling I was not alone and that other men faced similar situations, I now just accept it as a fact of life. It's who I am. Even now when I catch someone staring - I just smile back and if they're cute I give a welcoming wink. Its turn from a curse to a comfortable blessing.

10. Imported

Gold Member

loadeater: biggun...i just think that they are all jealous of you..and your bulge..men and women too- because their boyfriends or husbands can't compare to you..wear it proud, don't let it bring you down..wear what you want, and forget about them..sure, they will still talk, but who cares....

11. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    Well mate just be yourself and don't be ashamed of you and what is inside your pants.

Be self confident !
    And try to enjoy the avantage mother nature gave you

L :wub:

12. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I have a bulge no matter what I wear or try to do. I have to wear slacks at my job 3 days a week and theres not a damn thing I can do to look "normal". Depending what kind of underwear I wear that day I'm either a bulge up front, a noticeable bulge on the left or right side of my zipper. We have a new leasing agent that after 2 weeks on the job asked me if I get off showing off. I was like...excuse me!? I can't hide this anymore than you can hide those (I said pointing to her chest). She thought a moment then apologized for her unprofessionalism. The thing is I don't think I'm that big. :huh:

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Seems you guys surely get a lot of reverse-discrimination. I would like to apologise on behalf of women everywhere who make you feel bad about yourselves. I love those nice bulges, keep 'em coming, and learn to love yourself for the man inside. (Madame Zora blows kisses)

14. Imported

Gold Member

GentleBear: There was a guy that worked as a cashier at the gas station I went to. He sat at the register and had the most obscene bulge! He used to give me dirty looks when he caught me staring at it. :angry: I think it was mostly balls, but he showed up BIG in the khakis he wore.

LOL

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A couple stand out in my memory. This attractive dude with a slim, but muscjular body worked at a factory down the street from my house. He walked home daily from work and I managed to sit in the front yard to get a view of his crotch as soon as he got close enough for the passing. This was in the day of tight fitting, no pleats pants and every inch of his manhood showed down his right leg. I never knew if he knew what I got posted for each day, but he never failed to accommodate me.

My first year in college a couple of us lived with a private family and had their extra bedroom. Obviously the husband wore no underwear, 'cause his bulge left nothing to the imagination. He was a big talker and seemed to enjoy us sitting around chatting. He kept his legs spread wide as he sat and his dick and balls were plainly there for inspection. I took lots of looks, but always tried to be discreet. At that time I had never seen many dicks and was amazed at what size he must have been. He was short in height, but obviously huge in cock.

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

I must not be looking in the right places. I think we need to have a "bulge parade" thru Cincinnati!

17. alexx

alexx New Member

Some of you say that it's impossible to hide your bulge no matter what pants or underwear you wear. I find that very odd actually.. I'm very big soft but of course there are clothes that hide the bulge! Even if i make my dick even bigger with a pair of socks i've managed to hide it (not something i do usually, i just tried it as an experiment to see if i could still hide the bulge..hehe).
    As far as I see, you have to be HUUUGE not be able to hide the bulge in any pants.

18. Imported

Gold Member

bokamint: My experience looking for those big crotches (& believe me, I've done some heavy studying) is that the bigger the guy lengthwise, the easier it is to hide it. One of the biggest guys I've ever known looked like a stick with a huge dick & huge balls in the shower. In fact I always wonderred where those big genitals disappeared to when he was clothed. Even when he wore the silky runners shorts you couldn't see a thing. He was as flat as a woman. I've noticed others who looked huge in pants but were in fact quite average or smallish even. I think it all has to do with angles, carriage, & density rather than size. Let's face it, a long schlong can duck down between the legs or up & over to one side. The small ones poke straight out & can be quite embarrassing in the wrong pants.

19. Max

Max New Member

I agree .. to an extent. I am supported upwards, and most of the time it isn't clear how long I am (I just look a bit fatter than is in fact the case ;) ). But, the reservation is this .. if a very well hung guy goes down his leg, for instance .. even the merest stirring towards a semi gets to be pretty obvious. Although nobody thinks to look for a bit of commotion going on above the belt, luckily for me.

And if you are thick as well as long, and/or if you have very large balls, whatever you do, I think you will show.

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

You are certainly correct about the big balls thing. They tend to produce a large, full "mound" in whatever I wear...and sometimes I make sure it is all VERY obvious. It's my balls that make people think I have an enormous dick. I have a really fat tube, not all that much length and you add it all up and it makes a nice package I REALLY enjoy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Draft saved Draft deleted