Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I work in an office, business attire collared shirt and slacks. The only slacks that look good on me are also the ones revealing my bulge. Damn thin slacks. Briefs make my bulge a mound front. Boxers are ok when I'm standing, but if I'm sitting and have to turn to talk someone they can clearly see my dick just hanging out next to my thigh, elephant in the room. I try to conceal as much as I can so none of the old bottles feel uncomfortable. But now I just don't care. Everyone knows men have dicks. We're not suppose to look like Ken dolls.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I work in an office, business attire collared shirt and slacks. The only slacks that look good on me are also the ones revealing my bulge. Damn thin slacks. Briefs make my bulge a mound front. Boxers are ok when I'm standing, but if I'm sitting and have to turn to talk someone they can clearly see my dick just hanging out next to my thigh, elephant in the room. I try to conceal as much as I can so none of the old bottles feel uncomfortable. But now I just don't care. Everyone knows men have dicks. We're not suppose to look like Ken dolls.
I share your self-consciousness. I have taken to wearing tailored shirts made to be worn outside. I found that that helps a little. Not completely, but somewhat.

Reactions: Das_Boot

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my life I wore somewhat baggy pants bc I was skater kid in the 90s and I'm a small guy, so everything was always big anyway.

About 10 years ago I started trying to wear clothes that fit well and looked nice and were even perhaps flattering (god forbid!)

That's when I started to notice a bulge. As much from my balls as my d

I hate the high and up front package look and feel. Cramped, up and out there is not for me. I prefer it down but when an inseam is where it's supposed to be, there is significant "interference." You have to pick a side

Balls won't really fit between my thighs, so they sit in front of them and push the d out a little as it hands just below the inseam. My gf has accused me of trying to show off. I just don't really care. It's not an erection. It's not sticking out. My pants are never tight. If you look it's there

If it's hot I prefer to lose the drawers and thin pants can show a lot, but it is far from vulgar

Sometimes at certain venues or around certain persons or demographics I do make an effort to be more discrete, but I really can't be bothered most of the time

BGdck

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never realized I had a huge bulge until I saw a full body picture of myself standing next to some relatives in a group photo. You could not miss it. I figured that since I am not a small man I would not have to worry about it. Then bam, outline of the whole package in full view. And my pants were not even remotely tight nor form fitting. Oh well, it is what it is.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never realized I had a huge bulge until I saw a full body picture of myself standing next to some relatives in a group photo. You could not miss it. I figured that since I am not a small man I would not have to worry about it. Then bam, outline of the whole package in full view. And my pants were not even remotely tight nor form fitting. Oh well, it is what it is.

I think you get a pass. That is a volumetric behemoth to corral. Looks like it never gets any smaller

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just own it. With the style and fit of pants now, it is impossible to hide. I prefer the feel of boxers. So depending on the day, there is usually an outline down my leg.

They have to be looking to see it, so they own part of the recognition

LOL. This is a 14.5 year old thread. Couldn't you simply have started another conversation instead of resurrecting it?

Reactions: Das_Boot
D

deleted1138933

biggun12345: Being exceptionally well hung is really not as great as you would be lead to believe. Don't get me wrong, being bigger than most guys is a great feeling. . . to a point, but sometimes it's really more a problem than anything else. Case in point, recently I was out at a bar with a co-worker from the office, where the majority of the staff are women. After a while talking about relationships she asked me if she could ask me a personal question. She asked me if I really was "that big" At work I usually wear briefs as boxers are just asking for trouble in dress pants, but she told me that everyone at work makes comments about my bulge and it almost becomes a fun daily routine to see what I'm wearing and how noticeable my bulge is. As much as I would like to report that this is an empowering feeling, it really makes me more uncomfortable now than ever before. Apparently according to her comments, having a bulge is not necessarily welcomed by women, as if it ruins something to know that you are huge, and the mystery is gone. I was always under the impression that women appreciated the aesthetic beauty of a man with a hefty package, you know, found the visual appealing. I definitely don't think it's an obsene bulge, but apparently according to co workers it's much larger than anything most of them have ever seen before, and was seen as a turnoff for just being painfully large, unable to be taken by women. In light of this information, I feel almost obligated to wear looser slacks and ALWAYS wear briefs, but since everyone knows and talks already it almost seems pointless to do anything differently. I am aware that most people will just say be proud of what you have, and I am, but all the same I just wanted to say that it's not all repect and admiration by both men and women, but fear, anger, and probably most of all, whispers and giggles. It's not my fault I have a noticeable bulge regardless of what I wear, though the details may be different depending on what exactly I'm wearing. In a way, now that I know everyone makes comments I almost want to play into it and wear even tighter dress slacks and run that mother down my leg or thigh, and stand tall and proud. It's very confusing sometimes. You know all guys want to have a bigger dick, but sometimes I think they are so caught up with the idea of it just being bigger that they don't realize that they are already way big. I am now fully aware that women are looking at my package at work - all of them in fact, but you know, there's not really much I can do about it, not that I should anyway. A lot of guys would probably welcome a problem like this, but let me tell you to be careful what you wish for. For this is the Curse of the Bulge.
Does anyone have any similar stories where someone just hit you with that kind of information? I never woulda thought I'd actually be posting something like that on the lpsg, but you know when it happens, you realize that you have a large penis. . . and you need support.

Oh,boo hoo

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once worked in an office with close to 100 women. 4 males including myself. I never knew my bulge or "bulge watching/looking" was so popular. I was eventually told that I had the biggest dick in the office by one of the gals. she explained that after months of watching the men the girls had decided that I was number one. I didn't mind. 2-3 of those gals were 10's. with others right up there. my boss was female and asked me to bed several times.(declined). now, women don't even try to hide looking. if I go out and see women that I know, say I normally see them out once a week. they always check out my bulge. sometimes it's the first thing they do, and then shift focus to my face and say "hi". if I'm anticipating their looks, I'll have a nice chub-on to give them something to talk about. I'm slender w/athletic build, my big balls and thick cock, protrude from my body in a big mound. the only way to hide it is by wearing longer shirts. but one gal I knew, would raise my shirt up, and take a good long look. said it got her wet.
It may garner awkward, unwanted attention at times, but I'd rather be hung than not.

Sometimes in envy women because they can say "my eyes are up here!" without sounding like total jerks. As far as I'm concerned, I'd just feel awkward and even inappropriate if I tell anyone to stop looking down there when I'm sitting in front of them.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you retire or decide to leave that company, on your last day, ditch the underwear, wear a kilt to work, and do your best Sharon Stone Basic Instinct impression. That will teach them to not mess with a big dick man. :p