The Curse

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by joca123, Feb 24, 2009.

1. joca123

joca123 New Member

Last night I went to a restaurant with some friends. Nothing special. Just a few friends having a good time. After dinner I went home. I took a cab home. When I got home I noticed another taxi right behind mine. A guy came out of the taxi, and right out of the bat he asked to suck my cock. He explained that he saw me pissing at the restaurant and couldn’t resist the idea and follow me home. I thought it was the strangest thing that ever happen to me. I had a few experience where people ask me to fuck them or suck me. But no stranger never follow me home like that. The guy was much smaller than me. I am 5’11 190 pounds of muscle. He must have been 5’9 135, so I wasn’t so worry about anything weird. I told him I would let him only suck me, nothing else.

I let him in my place. I unbutton my pants and show him my big floppy soft cock. He stares for a minute. I do have to say it is a beautiful cock, big and thick. He starts sucking it with so much thirst, like he never seen anything like it. He starts to unbutton his jeans. I tell him not to. He is there to service me only nothing else. So he puts all his energy in my cock. I know I have the upper hand here. His lust for my cock is so great that I can make him do whatever I want. I never go too far, but I like to show who is in command. I can tell you he could work his mouth. Great cock sucker that guy. By now he is amazed at the size of my hard cock. I know it is not the biggest, but it might be the biggest he’s ever seen. He tried, with failure, to deep throat. But it was very nice to see his efforts. After 15 minutes he asked to take off his pants, I again denied him. I like to see them agonizing and lusting for my cock. A few minutes later, I tell him to take off his shirt because I am close I don’t want to get it all wet. He asks me to cum in his mouth. I agree but asked for him to take his shirt off just in case. Soon after I started cumming. Right on the first spur ha gagged and took of my dick out of his mouth. I kept cumming nine more spurs one his face, which kept dripping on his chest and on the floor. Thats when he understood why I asked for the shirt off.

I got a towel and told him to clean himself and the floor. While he was doing that I was opening a bottle of wine for myself and waiting for him to leave. He then said:
    My name is Rick but the way.
    Pleasure Rick. I said without introducing myself.
    Can I have a glass of wine?
    I thought you came here just to service my dick.
    Yeah. But... He didn’t know what to say. Which was kind cute. He look kind lost. But with a big bulge. He was still excited.It was a good size too.
    I am just giving you a hard time. Here.

I gave him a glass. We talk for about 40 minutes. Just small talk. He still had a bulge. At this point I was starting to doubt he was hard for so long. So I touched it and said:
    I am amazed you are still hard.
    Its all because of you. I so want you inside me so bad.
    I won’t fuck you. But I will let you suck me again.

And so he started sucking. Now he was more comfortable, touching my abs, chest, butt... I told him he could take his pants off. I’ve never seen anyone take off their pants so fast with a dick in their mouth and on their knees. He was skinny, but very hot. At least his back and ass. I asked him to stand up so I can see his body. Not my favorite type. He clearly don’t workout but his body was defined, but not much muscle. On the other hand he had a nice big cock, that didn’t really fit the body. His cock was almost as thick as mine, a few inches shorter. It was probably over 6 inches thick and a little over 7 inches long. I sucked him for a little bit, but he wanted to suck me more. It was still very good, but since he was sharing his attention between sucking me and jerking off, it wasn’t as good as the first time. He put my hand on his ass, I played with it for a bit, but I didn’t want to fuck him. So I started cumming in his mouth again. And the same thing happen, after the first spur he gagged and I came eight more spurs on his face. He was amazed I could cum that much again just an hour after the first time. I told him he could come on my chest. He aimed on my chest, but a couple spurs hit my chin and face. Very hot.

I told him to pick up another towel in the linen closet and clean me, himself and the floor. After that he used the restroom. He was there long enough that I end up sleeping in the sofa naked. I was really tired. I was dreaming with a beautiful men sucking me off, as he starts sitting on my cock I wake up. Rick was sitting on my cock. I pushed Rick off me and scream at him pushing him out of my place. I threw him out naked with his clothes in hand.

He couldn’t understand why I made such a big deal. I didn’t give him any explanation, but the truth is that I am cursed. The curse gave me this big cock, but I had to pay a big price for it. It is a family thing that I will explain next time.

2. meyoga

meyoga Member

Albums:
    the plot thickens....

3. Kafm

Kafm Member

Or will thicken "next time"

4. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    good start!

5. Claddah76

Claddah76 Member

Albums:
    more more more

6. JonahFalcon

JonahFalcon Active Member

Albums:
    I just had a disgusting thought - imagine if The Curse was about a guy who starts menstruating?

Draft saved Draft deleted