The Curse

royso110

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Robert Howell was perhaps the icon of virginity, at 20 he had never been kissed, never been in a relationship, never been intimate with anyone, and never partaken in anything he labeled ‘not cool’. He attended community college while living with his father in order to cut down on living expenses and maintained a healthy lifestyle of video-games and masturbation. He stood at a moderate 5’11, weighing a little less than 140lbs of unrefined muscle with an odd tinge of straight, very dark black hair. He had a thin frame with long fingers and arms, and a penis that while flaccid measured 2 inches and his erect 5 was no more impressive. His best friend Chris, oddly enough, was nothing like him. At 6 foot and 180lbs he was all muscle, with arms and legs of iron, being well endowed he hung a modest 5 inches soft and a respectable 9 erect. He was the ladies’ man for sure, if Robert had ever seen a girl wandering the campus within the next few days that same girl would be in Chris’s dorm often times naked. Chris also had no sexual boundaries and was content to share his ‘sticky lovin’’ with anyone, no matter what they had between their legs. Throughout the time Robert had known Chris he never envied him and often times just laughed off Chris’s sexual achievements. The relationship between the two guys was healthy and stayed strictly platonic, Chris never had any interest in Robert’s sex life, or rather solo life, other than constantly hounding him and occasionally mocking him for his celibacy.

On a bright summer afternoon Robert and Chris found themselves walking as usual, down the block separating the college and Robert’s fathers home.
“You getting along okay with everyone being gone for the break?” Robert asked with sincere interest.
“Yeah, I’m doing well enough; it’s kinda nice to have the place to myself, other than Ryan still taking up space.” Chris responded blandly.
“Ryan? You mean the dude you room with, seriously? I thought he would have been out of there by now, because, and no offense, you are just obnoxious and he’s on the verge of being like me.” Robert said.
“Yeah, well, we’ve talked about it and he refuses to go anywhere, something about his homeland tradition of sticking to something even if it was a mistake, crazy European or Asian or whatever he is.” Chris said.
“After two years you never actually asked him where he’s from? I thought I had poor social skills but seriously, you might like him better if you got to know him.” Robert said.
Chris looked up, “No, I have in intention of asking him anything about where he’s from, my luck I’ll get some speech about culture and respect and blahblahblahblah……no, but thanks for suggesting.”
As they reached the corner of the block they turned onto the path leading into housing. They reached the door and Chris slid a card-key under a scanner. “Why are we going to your place?” Robert asked.
“I don’t know, my legs just took me here, maybe Ryan is upstairs, you can say hi, and you two will get along, for sure.” Chris said as he pushed the door open. A blast of icy air hit the two as they walked inside and turned to walk up a flight of stairs. Their footsteps echoed through the carpet-less corridors and hallways as they moved closer to Chris’s room. “Here we are, a home fit for a student with little to no money. I still don’t understand why we have two separate keys to get inside the damn building.” Chris said as he turned the deadbolt and walked inside.
“Oh my….what the hell..?”
In front of Robert and Chris stood the most perfect, round ass known to man, bending over a sitting Ryan clearly hard and work on something.
“What’s going on here?” Chris asked, his eyes glued to the lady.
Ryan turned his chair around as the woman beside him stood up and looked in the same direction, “Oh, Christopher…I had no idea you were going to be here so soon…I was just working on some applications and registrations and paperwork things, you know….I had someone from my homeland come by, she’s filled all this out before, very smart, will get me the best results.”
Robert and Chris could have cared less about Ryan; their eyes were glued to the rich, golden skinned princess standing beside him. Her pristine black hair ran down her shoulders like running water into her cleavage fully revealed by the purple, loose, jewel encrusted shirt. Her hips, and thighs melded perfectly with the skin-tight jeans, revealing every curve and line, displaying them in a glory only amplified by removal. Robert stepped forward and walked quickly across the room. “Where you going buddy?!” Chris asked with a look on his face as if Robert were committing a crime. Without stopping Robert muttered “bb…bathroom…” and vanished behind a thin wooden door. Once inside Robert grabbed himself and sat down on the toilet. ‘Her body, her tits….god…so perfect…damn it…not here man…not here’ he thought to himself, clenching, trying to hold back the oncoming erection. He bent his head over and breathed deep, looking down at the disgusting floor and cracks in the tiles leading straight to the cheap door in front of him. He sat quietly, trying to distract himself by pointing out things in the bathroom: a disgusting toothbrush on the floor, an almost black shower curta… It was no use, he felt himself expand inside his pants and his head graze the silky material his boxers. Chills ran through his body as he unzipped his pants. His five inch dick immediately flew upwards. Robert grabbed it and began the ritual so familiar to him. Up and down, up and down…god…it felt so good, all he could do was picture her face, her body, her ass…even better as she stood somewhere outside the door. He pumped harder, trying to be silent as the toilet beneath him began to squeak. *Knock…Knock…Knock* “Robby? Are you inside here, are you well?” The rich, unknown accent of a woman drifted through the plywood door as the knocks rang in his head like a gong. Terror gripped him as he remained silent, continuing to work himself…’Come on, come on!’ He stood up; clenching himself, waves of pleasure ran through him as the door opened. Everything was moving in slow motion…as a jet of cum launched forward a face appeared in the doorway…the jet got closer and closer and with a wet, sloppy sound, landed directly on the lips of the goddess in front of him. The second blast arched lower and splattered on her shirt, dripping down to her navel. The following cum simply dripped down onto the floor, the splashed echoed and rang as shame filled Robert’s body. The now cum soaked girl walked forward and closed the door behind her, looking into Robert’s eyes, almost like she was staring through him. “I…..oh…god…..I’m….I’m….shi…shit…sorr…” Before the words could even leave his mouth, a finger fell over his lips. “Silence,” she said in a cold, yet rich tone, her finger sending waves of heat through Robert’s body. She took her other hand and clenched it around his scrotum, her nails digging into the back of it, the heel of her hand crushing his now small and sticky cock. Robert squirmed and writhed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He felt his knees and legs turn into jelly, unable to support his weight. She leaned into his face and whispered, “If you ever spill your seed again, may this life have mercy on you.”
Robert collapsed to his knees and fell to the floor as she released him, the last sound he heard was that of a shitty door being closed.

Reactions: Sop up89

royso110

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Robert spent the next few days at home in his bedroom constantly thinking about the encounter. He hadn’t touched himself; every time he changed clothes or took a shower he tried his absolute hardest to not touch his genitals in any way. The words kept echoing in his head, again and again making it all the more difficult as the sound of her voice seemed to entice him, floating in his head. It wasn’t just the warning that was bothering him, but his behavior after waking up in Chris’s bathroom as well. Since that time he hadn’t spoken to Chris at all and as the days went by he developed an urge to find out what happened to the foreign girl whom he ejaculated on. Maybe he should try to find her, apologize, and tell her anything, something to let her know how bad he felt…

After six long and agonizing days Robert finally worked up the courage to at least return Chris’s calls. The phone rang quickly with the silence in-between tones piercing his ears and making his nauseated. Around the 12th or 13th ring a voice came over the speaker:
“Hello?” It was Chris,
“Robert, is that you man? Hello? Dude, Rob, talk, come on, I haven’t seen you in weeks, you even alive over there?”
Robert cleared his throat, “Yeah, yeah man I’m here, just a little shaky about the other day.”
“The other day…what are…OHHHH! That other day; yeah, yeah, what the hell happened to you man, one minute we’re checking out some fine ass Ryan brings over, next you run off into the shitter, I know you’re scared of people but come on! Did you even see her, she was some goddess Asian, Indian, SOMETHING!” Chris said, nearly out of breath.
“Yeah, that’s what I was calling about…didn’t you see her walk in after me?” Robert asked.
“Uhh, yes, lucky dickhead, had her all alone…was a waste too, I know you’d never touch her.” Chris said.
“Didn’t you see her when she walked out? What she was covered in? Did she even TELL you what happened?” Robert asked with vigor.
“Again, yes, she said you were leaning over the sink about to lose it…looked bad…but...what do you mean covered in? What happened in there? Did you fuck her?” Chris’s voice perked up, you could hear him sitting up in his chair as well, eager for the news.
“No man, I, shit, I feel like such an ass! I went in there to, uh, you know…
“Spank it? Robert, you’re fucking twenty years old, you can say masturbate!” Chris completed his sentence.
Robert continued, “Yeah, that, and when she walked in I came all over her face and shirt, it was awful, I felt so bad. Then, she pushed me up against the wall and…”
Chris suddenly interjected, “Are you serious?! You fucked her didn’t you man?! HELL FUCKING YES! My buddy grew a…”
“No!” Robert yelled through the headset, “I did not! She grabbed my junk and told me to never “spill my seed again” or I’d regret it or something like that man, I didn’t do anything to her!”
Chris was silent.
“Chris? Are you there?”
“Dude, seriously, say something...I’m freaking out now.”
Robert looked down at his phone, flashing black letters reading ‘Call Ended’ faded from his screen.
“Damnit Chris!” Robert said, tossing his phone aside and flopping back on his bed. Suddenly he felt warmth run through his body, the same kind of heat he had felt days ago when that woman had grabbed him. It began in his stomach and slowly worked its way down his thighs, moving into his crotch. “Ahhh!” Robert exclaimed, reaching down to clench the fiery sensation. The moment his hands hit his cock he melted into the bed, overcome by the intense aura swimming around inside his lower body. He bit his lip and limply tugged his arms onto the mattress and away from his crotch. He panted deeply trying to recover from the pleasure-paralysis. With a loud thud, Chris burst through his door and looked down at the out of breath Robert, “What the hell man, what the fuck are you doing in here? I expected to see someone worked up, but not like this!”
“I can’t take it Chris, something is wrong with me, I gotta jerk it man…something is trying to make me spill my seed.” Robert said in a weak voice.
Chris laughed and sat down on the edge of the bed, “You have GOT to be on something, did the guy in 129 sell you something, because you are on a trip! Nothing is making you do anything, just sounds like you’re horny.”
Robert slowly turned his head, looking at the still chuckling Chris, “ No, seriously, you don’t understand, something is inside me, something just makes me melt, her voice, it keeps ringing in my head, it gets inside my balls and I can’t take it, I just can’t stand it anymore!” Robert clenched his sheets and grinded his teeth savagely, trying to suppress the fire inside him.
“Okay, I don’t know what you are doing,” Chris said flatly, “but if you want to fuck or something…I don’t know about that, I’m cool with you having a dick and all but we’re really close friends, I just don’t think I could...”
Suddenly, Robert jumped to the floor, writhing around, trying to shed his jeans from his body, he clawed at his zipper and ripped them.
“What the fuck man?!?!” Chris said, standing up and stepping backwards watching his friend flail around.
Robert had just ripped through his boxers and was now massaging his balls, there was a fire in his eyes, in his head, chest, arms, stomach, everywhere. He turned towards Chris and massaged with greater force, his body wobbling around.
Chris stood in the corner of Robert’s room, watching him excite himself. Chris watched as Robert’s tiny cock began to rise up. Chris had never seen Robert naked before and honestly expected a lot more. But something was oddly attractive about the ritual Robert was preforming, almost entrancing, despite Chris’s obvious fear, he couldn’t turn away. Robert was now fully erect and arcing back caressing his cock with violently, “Come on! COME ON! I NEED THIS!” Robert roared out loud. Suddenly, his eyes rolled back into his head, and he seemed to be suspended in time, a voice rang through Robert’s head as he climaxed all over his bed, “This was your choice boy, no one made you do this, now you will suffer the lust of every living soul.”
The naked Robert fell face first onto the bed, his cum splattering everywhere on impact. He rolled over and gasped for air, feeling the sensation subside, he felt as if he had run a thousand marathons in a row. The nervous Chris slowly crept away from his corner and leaned over Robert, looking at his face, “Robert, are you okay man?”
Robert opened his eyes, looking directly into Chris’s pupils, he grunted for a moment, as if to find his voice, “I feel like I was just hit by a truck, I feel like I haven’t eaten in weeks, and I feel like I need to fuck something.”
Chris stepped backwards again, watching Robert for even the slightest twitch. “Dude, I think we need to get you to a hospital, you aren’t behaving like yourself, I think you blew something up top…or maybe some kind of chemical imbalance.” Chris said with a timid voice.
Robert stood up from his bed, dripping with his own cum, and looked at Chris, “I don’t need a doctor, I need something else, it’s like a thirst, I feel thirsty, my cock, my body feels so thirsty!”
Chris’s face twitched as he took another step back, getting closer to his corner, “Listen man, I got a pill for that, or something, anything, you just need to calm down dude, calm down, sit down…just get away from me!”
“I can’t help it Chris, something else is inside me now, something else,” He paused. “No, I want you!” Robert said as he arced his back again. His small flaccid penis began to grow to its normal size. Fully erect Robert began to slowly walk towards Chris. About 5 steps forward a loud pop rang through the room, Robert looked down to see a massive blue vein pushing itself towards his glans. Robert gasped aloud as several more began to rise up and follow its predecessor down his shaft. His glans began to swell, turning a rich purple. He felt his cock become taut, like a shirt too small for his body. Suddenly, his cock burst forward, leaping out and bouncing around by the now saturated purple head. Robert paused and looked at the monster that now lived between his legs, the monster extended beyond the length of his arm and the girth was comparable to that of his legs. Defining, massive veins ran all along the shaft, now resting in place. Gone was his five inch cock, where it once was resided a 15 inch monster commanded by his glans. As his body forced a few more steps, he began to feel the same sensation in his balls. Robert began to wobble with each step as the same popping noise came from his scrotum. His balls began to grow to a massive size, comparable to softballs, with a great, un-proportioned weight accompanying them. His sack itself remained the same size, stretched to capacity. Robert shook around and continued to march slowly towards Chris.

Reactions: Sop up89

royso110

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, I was kinda discouraged by the initial response which was lackluster at best but I'm going to continue writing it just for completion sake. I should have the next bit up soon, and formatted better.