The Curve

Media
Yeah mine has a downward curve and I've wondered how this affects sex? Just trying to get some opinions. I've found it hard to get in sometimes because I have to angle it. Another thing is some girls seem to feel uncomfortable with the curve of it and some say they love it and I've just always been curious whats with the different opinions. It also makes putting on condoms a bitch and I don't know if it's b/c of my size or because of the angle it bends at.

Rabbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grif, would you post a pic or two (link in your text) for the non-gold members?
TY!

solidgg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im gunna go ahead and say its probably the size
some girls just cant handle it, its a beauty ps

Rabbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, amazing. I appeciate the effort. I think that it has to be added as an attachment. I can only see the small (pics). That might be the best cock ever.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say a downward cock would probably be best for most girls in the doggie position, then pull her up so you are both on your knees, and just put that monster in deep enough to rub the anterior wall adjacent to her clitoris, in and out about 5 inches, you should easily be able to conquer this position with that cock. Give it a try and good luck.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For a cock of that size, and I agree that's the biggest one I've seen since I've been out here, you would certainly need much larger condoms than even the regular large dicked male does. You not only have length but girth as well. XXL's at least. As to your question I can't answer from a female perspective but from a male perspective, plenty of prep, lots of lube and lots of patience. A good slow rhythm vs a pounding one although if your partner is warmed up (and this includes females) and they want a good pounding, by all means go for it! For men the doggie would work best too because you would rub the prostrate but with a cock that size I don't think it would matter, you will rub it anyway you get it in!

CravenMoorehead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sooo chaotic bear? how would you know that its easier to deepthroat from your knees? and i just wanted to let all you manly men out there know that my male reproductive organ in fact curves to the right because i masterbate with my right hand roughly 6 to 7 times daily.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cravenmorehead, normally a curve to the left or right, or dress left or right is due to which ball hangs lower, so in your case i bet your right nut hangs lower than the left!

chaoticbear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sooo chaotic bear? how would you know that its easier to deepthroat from your knees? and i just wanted to let all you manly men out there know that my male reproductive organ in fact curves to the right because i masterbate with my right hand roughly 6 to 7 times daily.

Well, from the bottom in general. Just like dicks that curve upward are easier to deepthroat from above, eg a 69 position.

And as for how I'd know, countless hours of studying ;)