The curve?

countryboy89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do most guys with a large penis have a curve in it? i was just wondering because mine dose and it is the thing i am most embarresed about. i love my cock and all but im always afraid the curve will over shadow the size. take a look in my pics you can see "the curve".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about the curve. My experience is that curves hit places straight cocks can't...that's a good thing! :smile:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I am fully erect mine curves straight up like a banana. It is good for hitting the G-spot, but certain positions can be painful for me. I find it is best to just not do those positions!

CharlieBee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looks pretty much in the normal range for an erect penis. I would give a second thought to strutting around with that. You should be proud to have a nice dick like that.

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been self conscious about that also, I curve downwards... Always disliked that aspect of it.

I was told that it makes doggie style more enjoyable because it hits the G better.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It's certainly not uncommon to have a side curve. Strangely, it seems much more common for the curve to be to the left and not to the right.

Your curve does not look very pronounced; I think mine curves more, but the same way.

To answer your question about length, I don't think this has anything to do with the curve. There is a French site for men with curved cocks here

Le site des penis courbés

you will see that the average is... average!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my experience most guys seem to have some sort of curve to their cock, so I wouldn't worry about it. You do have a nice one, so be proud of it! :smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do most guys with a large penis have a curve in it? i was just wondering because mine dose and it is the thing i am most embarresed about.
Don't worry about it. Mine curves a bit, too. As long as your penis works, and you get off okay, then be happy. Believe me, no one will complain.

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's all about working what you've got. A curved cock can do some pretty amazing things inside a person, you've just gotta think about your angles, and have fun! My bf and I both have upward curving cocks, they're great for P-spot stim with the bottom on his back. I've yet to sleep with someone who's got a pronounced downward curve, but I'd love to experience it... I'd imagine doggy style would be mindblowing!!

Hairyguy

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine curves upwards and everyone i've slept with have all really enjoyed it. That combined with length and girth has given some people the ride of there lives. Excuse the modesty lol.

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, my penis curves when erect upwards and its normal.