The curve?

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've got a very noticeable curve that goes towards the left. I too used to be very embarrassed about it but now I don't really mind it that much. Especially if it can hit certain sweet spots that most cocks can't get to.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine curve upward like a big banana and it was very embarassing in school, because they laugh at you after PE when you changing up! After class in the shower, all my blood pumping, I'm energized from running around and my dick hard every time! So everybody pointing and laughing! Look at that hook! I got used to it but it was very embarassing.

It does making getting girls off very easy, but sometimes it feel like something forcing your dick down hard. If I don't like the position, she change her positions and we keep fucking. Its not a problem.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Guys of all sizes have various kinds of curves, more often than not. Yours doesn't seem excessive or out of the ordinary... so be happy!

jf3413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine curves to the left as well. All the women i've ever been with have loved it, at least thats what they tell me. Don't know if size of what makes it curve, but it is a unique thing i'm proud of!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CELEBRATE THE curve. Vive le diferiance< never took french> My ex-wife loved the curve---doing it doggie style hurt so bad that she loved it,craved it.

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends, sometimes just straight as an arrow and sometimes a bit down with a little curve to the left.