The curved effect

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all. I have a sort of weird question. I was wondering how does having a prominat curve either up or down in a penis effect how a woman feels with it inside? Does it stimulate her differently?

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
guessing the upward curve would stimulate the g spot with face-to-face intercourse...downward curve would stimulate in doggy...

Either way it would be fun to try out !

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This seems to have been debated to death here. I'm not sure it matters at all. I curve up, but my girl really likes it when I'm doing her from behind - which counters the g-spot argument (and yes, I absolutely know where that is on her and how much she likes it!).

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I curve straight out then down and it easy to get my dick sucked where my BF has one that curves/points up when hard. It's a little different but I love it and wished (we always want what others have) mine pointed up???

Turbojetx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This seems to have been debated to death here. I'm not sure it matters at all. I curve up, but my girl really likes it when I'm doing her from behind - which counters the g-spot argument (and yes, I absolutely know where that is on her and how much she likes it!).

Bro, you are probably right, it wouldn't be the tip that would be hitting it, it would be the curve itself. So opposite of what I said. Makes sense !

ajanngee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all. I have a sort of weird question. I was wondering how does having a prominat curve either up or down in a penis effect how a woman feels with it inside? Does it stimulate her differently?

As a women I think it does especially upwards to the clit.