the cut cursaders

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
atfer all this uncut bull crap. i think it is time that us cut guys start a cursade. course i know that the uncut will have their 2 cents worth. since we are to be [ in there words] usless to a women in bed LOL an all the other crap they spew, childish maybe but it might be diffrent although some how i know it will turn out like all the other post on cut an uncut

here is the question.

how has being cut helped you?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it hasn't that I'm aware of. I wish I were left uncut (even I don't know what its like to be uncut), but I think with me, and many other cut guys, its about the fact that we weren't given the choice to be cut. I would of like to of been the one who decided how my penis looks rather than my parents and a doctor

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it hasn't that I'm aware of. I wish I were left uncut (even I don't know what its like to be uncut), but I think with me, and many other cut guys, its about the fact that we weren't given the choice to be cut. I would of like to of been the one who decided how my penis looks rather than my parents and a doctor

personally, on this issue, i look as not remembering someone taking a knife to my dong as a plus...although i see where you're coming from

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay, I LOVE those fucking cursades, dammit!
atfer all this uncut bull crap. i think it is time that us cut guys start a cursade. course i know that the uncut will have their 2 cents worth. since we are to be [ in there words] usless to a women in bed LOL an all the other crap they spew, childish maybe but it might be diffrent although some how i know it will turn out like all the other post on cut an uncut

here is the question.

Well, first, learn to spell. Second, would it utterly ruin you not to be so hypocritical (and childish?)

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool, the cut 'cursade' is being led by the guy who thinks that 90% of Americans are cut, and 40% are uncut.

mds43 = 130% retarded! :p

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

here is the question.

Jajajajaja, thank you. You have made my day ;).

And remember, all of you can rant as much and as nastily as you want, but I just have one thing to say and I'll say a million times if necessary: we uncut guys and the lover(s) in our lives know better. That's all ;).

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my point is that an advantage to being cut versus being uncut is that i dont have to spend that extra 30 seconds in the shower washing under my foreskin...

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is the Cut Cursade about cut guys cussing about getting cut or what curse words Cut guys might say when they get cut?

here is the question.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is the Cut Cursade about cut guys cussing about getting cut or what curse words Cut guys might say when they get cut?

lol i was wondering that at first too. i had to google 'cursade' to see if it was a real word or not

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
my point is that an advantage to being cut versus being uncut is that i dont have to spend that extra 30 seconds in the shower washing under my foreskin...

30 seconds !!!!. gee it takes me a good five minutes , and thats without the cheese :redface: . i think it may be hard to compare the two really, i am quite happy with my hood, but fairness to say, i don't know any different.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay, I LOVE those fucking cursades, dammit!Well, first, learn to spell. Second, would it utterly ruin you not to be so hypocritical (and childish?)

yes the first insult lol,just what i was refering about you uncut dead beat posters, always trying to get off topic, but thanks for your comment,