The Dance

sammygirly:
I feel a trickle of sweat slide down the small of my back, teasing my heated flesh as it snakes a trail down between the curves of my ass. The sensation makes me gasp slightly, imagining the finger of my Lover making the same path. The thuddy beat of the music pounds into my soul, causing delicious vibrations in the pit of my stomach. My body moves fluidly to it, my hips rolling with the tempo, my head fallen back so that my fine hair teases the sensitive skin on my bared upper shoulders. Running my hands over my own body, caressing my own curves, I cannot help but lose myself in the sensuality of the song. There is a fine mist in the air, the result of this many hot, sweaty gyrating bodies and my skin glistens with it, as if steamed from a fresh shower. My hair is damp, messed, wild in it's abandon from a long night of careless dancing. This is my night to let loose.

Allowing the music to guide me, lead me into sexual abandon, I feel my hands cupping my young, high breasts. My lips part slightly when i pinch my own nipple, my breath hissing out as it reacts beautifully, puckering and pushing against the thin fabric of my tank top. The aching heat between my legs beckons me and one hand slides over my belly, down over my thigh to pluck at the hem of my short skirt. My body never stopping it's movement, it's marriage to the music, I run my nails slowly over my inner thigh with enough pressure to slightly mark the creamy flesh with pinkish lines. i know that nobody will notice me in this crowd, everyone is as caught up as i am but i lift my eyes anyway - only to meet Yours.

Your posture is lazy, confident as You watch me, knowing it is Your right, knowing that i am Yours. Your hands rest calmly on Your thighs, Your chin lifted slightly to cock Your head as You observe. Biting my bottom lip, i am suddenly nervous and ashamed that i've been caught, my hand halting it's exploration of my lower body. You sense this and shake Your head with only the barest movement, Your smoldering gaze the only instruction that i need.

The smallest of grins curls my full lips and i turn my body to face You, my eyes locked with Yours across the crowded room. i am surrounded by bodies, in front, behind, all around me, moving, but the only eyes i see are Yours. my tongue snakes out to lick my lips, wetting them enough to make them glisten as a hand trails further up my inner thigh, dragging my skirt with it to expose more and more flesh. The music abruptly changes, the tempo slowing down a little, becoming sensual as if mimicking my mood and i alter my dance to match it, keeping my body always in motion. I slowly tug aside my snowy white panties and slip a finger into myself, my skirt lifted only enough so that Someone paying enough attention would notice my boldness, my body already moist and waiting. The nails of my free hand graze lazily over my bare belly, sliding teasingly just under my shirt as if i mean to caress my breasts right there in public. You wonder just how bold i will be and lean back in Your chair, an amused smile on Your face.

sammygirly: My icy blue gaze, still locked with Yours finally flickers, the lazy movement of my hand below distracting me. You glance downward, catching me caressing myself. The hand slides rhythmically up and down in steady strokes, the flat of my finger running leisurely over my clit and then back down to slip back inside over and over. You can see my dew glistening on my fingers and lick Your lips, remembering the flavour of me.

My chest begins to rise and fall gently as my breath quickens. You nod approvingly as my hand finally does slip up under my shirt to tease my bare nipple, tugging at it harshly making me moan though it remains unheard under the throbbing beat of the music. i don't care if i'm caught. As the tempo picks up speed so does my movement, the hand on my breast squeezing and massaging, the hand on my sex doing the same, my hips forever grinding into my hand. i fight to keep my eyes on Yours, not let them drop to watch my finger disappear into myself, not peek at how my wetness makes my fingers glisten. The pressure begins to build in my belly, a dull ache begins to throb, an itch that begs to be scratched. My eyes widen, my legs suddenly begin to go weak and i beg You silently with my gaze. Now?

You shake Your head slightly. No.

My brow furrows in frustration and if they could be heard, my tiny whines would fill the dance hall with my aching, but obediently i slow my movements, fight to calm myself. i let my eyes fall closed, gnawing at my bottom lip as i swirl my fingertip over my clit. The lazy circles i create only make me wetter, hotter. Again i moan. Again it is lost under the music. I slide my hand over to my other breast, using nails and a firm grip in a vain attempt to soothe the tense ache there. All it does it drive me further over the tortured edge that i am barely hanging on to. i tug my hand out of my shirt and bite my knuckles, sweat flowing over my body, dampening what's exposed, soaking the clothing covering what isn't.

Unable to stand it any more i slide first one, then two fingers inside myself once more, abandonning my aching clit, pumping with a tortured frenzy. Moaning now without care, i struggle to keep my eyes open, fight to keep them on Yours. My entire body seems to throb with the music and i beg You once more with my gaze. my lips parted, my breath coming in short panting spurts of air, my hair soaked, my skin glistening with sweat. Please?

Cocking Your head teasingly, You make no movement at first. Then, almost imperceptibly, You nod.

Groaning low in my throat, i finally let my eyes fall closed and let myself go to the sensations crawling over my body. The orgasm crashes over me, stealing my breath and leaving me light headed, winded. My body turns liquid and my knees go weak, tremble. A primal snarl bursts from between my lips and i am rocked by the force of it, cumming in waves over and over. i don't realize i've fallen to my knees until i feel strong but gentle arms lifting me back to my feet. You lean in and growl in my ear, nipping the lobe and i know i'm not done this evening. Grinning coyly, my sapphire eyes half open and lazy, i lean against You and follow You off the dance floor, heading straight for the exit.

awellhungboi: I enjoy your writing so much, Sammy! You have a real gift.

sammygirly: Aw, thank you very much Peter.

I am inspired.

And I have actually been meaning to sit down and write some new ones, these are last years...and it's time I guess.