The Danger of Posting Drunk?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually had the pics taken and uploaded on my computer .. with the site window open .. and I guessed I passed out before I managed to post them .. still never have posted any .. perhaps I should soon

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always post things while intoxicated. I don't think I've ever regretted any. I just find them really funny to read afterward.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never posted drunk but have regretted trying to debate an issue with someone who was apparently.
I did find out when I had knee surgery it's a mistake to mix pain medication with wine. I woke up with the imprint of my keyboard across the side of my face.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Posting whilst drunk, I can do one better..... using IRC chat whilst drunk, or conference calling me mates in the states whilst drunk.

Luckily, I'm not an aggressive drunk at all, and actually am very comical, especially when conference calling the guys from my IRC network.

Think bottom line is, all depends what you are like when drunk, and yes, I have seen some fellow members on my FME sites before post when completely arseholed, and regretted it next day.