Become even Bigger or Not?

• Total voters

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Dark one!

It is really uncanny the resemblance you bear to a good friend of mine! Well, For whatever your reason I hope you have a wonderful time here on LPSG. We can always make room for one more good looking man!

Naughty

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ciao veneziano!

Sei veramenta da venezia?? La tua città nativa è la mia preferità del mondo e, infatti, ho vistato due volte l'anno scorzo. Conosci la citta ed i sestieri bene? Per me, sopratutto mi piace il sestiere Dorsoduro e in particolare Campo Santa Margherita durante la sera.

Nonostante- benvenuto ed io spero che divertiti molto qui coi ragazzi del cazzo magnifici e con le ragazze bellissime.

Richard

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you enlarged your penis or just your balls?

I have a question for silicone injections (penii) that I have seen, how come as the girth expands, the head gets swollowed in a blob. How come the internal piping of the penis doesn't lengthen so the expantion causes extra length. surely people who are into injections should strech their penis so it still looks like a penis after several injections. I know severe stretching can cause ecretile problems, but so does the injections, so why not :confused:

also, why dont people inject their penis heads too?, rather than just the head.

And its penii not penises (Latin not Greek)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DanielForever said:
And its penii not penises (Latin not Greek)

The OED has accredited both penises and also penes as fully acceptable plural forms in Standard British or American English since the 1931 edition. :smile:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
You have nothing to be jealous about ...
GoneA With the Wind is a far more famous movie than Nero Veneziano :rolleyes:

i would hope so, i had to sleep with both Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler to get them to make that movie about me

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
i would hope so, i had to sleep with both Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler to get them to make that movie about me

So that was what that movie was about.

I actually wasn't going to post here, I was trying to wait for "The Dark Venetian | Unofficial Thread" (Those usually have more cool stuff).