The Day In The Life Of A Slut Wife

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A day in the life of a slut wife.

As usual at the time I awoke with morning wood. So I rolled over on to my wife Misty and started rubbing her pussy.

“ Mmmm!...More! “ She mumbled, before reaching for my head to guide it down between her legs.
Knowing I wouldn’t get my dick into her until I did this ritual. So I went ahead and started eating her out. I could still smell the cum and the aftertaste of my own cock, from our midnight fuck we had before I fell asleep.
By then she started to moan.

“ Don’t stop!...Don’t stop! “ She said between moans. And being the good husband that I am I continued. As her first orgasm was slowly building.
And finally I heard the words I loved to hear.

“ Fuck me! “

And with no hesitation I was on top of her.
My cock slides so easily inside her. Possibly to easy for my true liking.
Though I loved Misty dearly. I had been with other girls. And found them to be much tighter.
Misty was kind of loose. Unfortunately loose kind of like her mother Deb. Who had quite the colorful reputation as being known as a size queen.
But no way I dare to question her, even though in the back of my mind I knew she was fucking around, just like I do on her.

So I start pounding away at her cunt. Soon her body tensed up. She grabs a hold of me and hangs on, with her toes curled. I sink my barely 6.8 inch cock into her balls deep and come hard.
We then start to kiss. When we here the door knob start to turn, luckily it was locked.

“ Mommy I’m hungry! “ Our daughter Brooke said from behind the locked door.

Nothing like hearing that kills a hard on faster.
My soft flaccid dick slips out of my wife.
I sigh and get up and quickly dress for work.

“ See you tonight honey. “ I said to her giving her one last kiss.
Misty gets under the sheets as I unlock and open the door.

“ Daddy “ Brooke says with a big smile.
I smile back to her. And pick her up for a hug. She kisses me on the cheek. I set her back down on the floor.

“ Have a good day at school. “ I say patting her on the head.
I exit the house and get on my way.

Brooke walks into the bedroom. At her mothers side. Misty sits up. The sheet falls from one of her big breasts.

“ Mommy Why you naked?...You had your PJ’s on last night?...And what was you and daddy doing?...I heard y’all! “

“ Nothing baby...It was all just in your head.” Misty said ignoring Brookes curious questions. No way was Misty ready for those conversations with a six year old.

She gets out of bed, puts on a robe. And sends Brooke to the living room to watch Tv. While she drops two pop tarts into the toaster. And fixed Brooke a glass of orange juice.

“ Okay breakfast is ready. “ She said with a warm smile. Giving her the pop tarts on a paper plate.

While Brooke ate. Misty went and took a shower and dressed.
After which they were on there way to school and work.

As Misty fell in to line at the front of the elementary school. She noticed that Brooke looked tense. She quickly looks away from some girls who were looking her way. She sinks down of the seat as if she was trying to hide from them.

“ Baby what’s wrong? “ Misty questions her.

“ Those girls don’t like me. “

“ What do they do? “

“ They make fun of me. They say I talk funny and I’m slow. “

Hearing that sets alarms off in Mistys head.

She pulled out of line and finds a place to park.

Slow?...Her teacher has said nothing about Brooke being slow. And though she’s not been in school long Brookes been making good grades.
But even though this caught Misty off guard and she was definitely concerned.

“ They say your slow?...There not calling you nothing else?...Are they? “

Misty pressed her, fearing that they’d been calling her the R word. That Misty was often called when she was little.

“ No Mom nothing else. But they keep making fun of my freckles. They say I have cooties. And I talk funny. “

“ Did you tell the teacher? “

“ Yeah “

“ Did she do anything? “

“ She got on to them. But that just made it worse. “

“ So there picking on you? “

“ Yeah “

“ And how does that make you feel? “

“ It makes me mad. Then I get sad. What should I do? “

“ Baby there’s only one thing you can do. “
Misty says with a sigh.

“ What’s that mommy? “

“ You use that anger and you punch her right in the face. “

“ But what if she hits me back? “

“ After you throw the first punch. You hit her again and again. And don’t stop! You beat the crap out of her or them. That’s the only way to stop them, cause they’re never going to leave you alone until you make them. “

“ You want me to fight like boys do? “

“ Yes exactly like the boys do. “

“ But won’t I get into trouble? “

“ Don’t worry about it...It’s worth it in the long run. “

She leans over and kissed Brooke on the head.

“ Now get going!...I’ve got to get to work. “

Misty then stopped off for her morning coffee and snack cake. Then it was on to the office.

“ Moms not here? “ She said finding that unusual as she parks and makes her way to the door. And unlocks it. To find the phone ringing off the hook.
It wasn’t 9:00 yet, so no way was Misty gonna answer it.
She sits at her desk, sips her coffee and tears open the snack cake.

The answering machine kicks on.

“ Misty!...Answer the God damn phone! “

Her mother’s voice said with an angry growl.

Phone rings again.

“ Delta Reality May I hep you. “

Misty said in a cheerful but put on voice.

“ Hey it’s me. I’m stuck in traffic. Up on I-40.”

“ What are you doing on I-40!...You supposed to be here? “

“ I spent the night in Little Rock. “

“ What were you doing in Little Rock? “

“ That’s not important right now. But I’m stuck behind a wreck.Just outside Memphis. And I’ve got two important investors coming by at 10:00. And I need you to keep them entertained until I get there. Now go get dressed and make yourself presentable.

“ But I am dressed! “ Misty argues.

“ A tee shirt, jeans and flip flops ain’t office appropriate. And they make you look like a fat slob. And please tell me your wearing a bra? “

“ Yes mom of course I’m wearing a bra. “

“ There’s a dress and shoes in my closet. Get dressed and be on your best behavior. Cause this is important and I can’t afford to blow this deal. “

“ So what do you want me to do? “

“ Just keep them happy and content. There investors and I need there money so you do whatever it takes to make them come off of it...Do you understand me? “

“ Yeah mom I’ll handle it. “
She hangs up the phone.

“ Shit!...She wants me to put out? “
Misty said reading behind the lines, after the conversation her and her mother just had.

“ It better not be two sleazy old farts? “ Misty said fearing what might walk through the door at 10:00.

“ They better not be smalls either! “
She said knowing that was also another disappointing trait from men that her mother seems to encounter on occasions.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misty goes to her mothers closet, finding and taking out a maroon dress.

“ Great!...Just great! I’ve got to squeeze my fat ass into this? “
The dress was her sisters, who was a bit more slimmer and more fit than Misty was.
She then looked into the floor and took out a pair of black five inch stilettos, which were also her sister’s. Though they both wore the same size shoes. The sexy pumps were almost brand new, Her sister Crystal rarely wears heels that high. And they hadn’t been broke in. Misty slid her bare foot into the right shoe.

“ Damn! These are tight, and there gonna hurt!...Fuck!...Moms gonna owe me big for this! “

She takes the shoes and dress into the restroom and changed.

“ Wish mom had a corset around here? “ She said putting on the snug fitting dress. She then retrieved her makeup bag and transformed herself into her painted up sexy self. Then brushed out and styled her long and thick beautiful auburn hair. And checked her look in the mirror one last time.
Then stepped into the pointed toed pumps once more.

“ Fuck!...I’m gonna get blisters for sure wearing these! “ She said wishing she had some sexy stockings or pantyhose to protect her feet, and cover her sexy but pasty white bare legs. She clicked and clonked back down the short hallway and made a pot of coffee then returned to her desk. Where she turned on the radio and lit herself up a smoke. To wait patiently for whoever these men wore, that her mother demanded that she entertain.
She feared they both would be old, fat and bald, and small. As far as cock size goes.
The feared of some fat, hairy, sweaty man being on top of her attempting to fuck her was almost nauseating.

The phone rings again.

“ Delta Reality “ She said again in her bubbly sexy voice.

“ It’s me again. “ Her mom said. “ It’s a jack knifed 18 wheeler! I’m gonna be stuck here for hours. I doubt I’ll get there in time so your gonna be on your own. Don’t take a check! This is a cash deal only! “

“ How much money is it worth mom? “

“ Let’s just say it’s a briefcase full! “

Misty gasps.

“ WTF?...Mom you dealing in drugs now? “

“ No! I’m gonna build them a shopping mall! When they sign the contract you take the money and put it in my safe!...The combination is taped under my desk! “

“ You don’t want me to take it to the bank? “

“ Hell no! Don’t you dare take that money to the bank!...Fuck why can’t Crystal be here to do this for me? “

“ Cause you sent her to the coast to run your other office mom! “

“ Yeah I know. I should have just hired somebody to run that office for me. “

“ Your greed has its costs mom. “

“ Yeah I know! I’m depending on you big time. And don’t do nothing stupid to fuck this up! “

“ Okay mom I’ll handle it! “ Misty slams the phone down.

By then Mistys nerves were shot. All she was was the office girl, who answers the phone for the most part. Though she had a real estate license, mom and her sister rarely trusted her to do anything but possibly show average houses to average people. With them doing the wheeling and dealing of it all.
But this was big money commercial real estate. And Misty damn sure wasn’t qualified for it. And the pressure was on.

“ I need a drink! “ Misty gets up and goes into her moms office. She goes right to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a glass of bourbon. And sipped it, as she thumbed through pages and pages of the contracts.

“ Holy shit!...This thing is worth millions! “
She says to herself. Fortunately for her it appeared that all the I’s were dotted and the T’s were crossed. Apparently mom had the deal made and all there was to do was have them sign, collect the money and construction could start.

Misty breaths a sigh of relief, knowing that she’d not have to stand and put on some bull shit proposal and sell this thing. Cause she sucked at public speaking. Unlike her sister who could stand and talk for hours and could sell the stink off of shit if she had to.

She returned to her desk to sip the drink and have another smoke. The alcohol kicks in and steadies her nervous nerves.

At 10:00 sharp a big gray Lincoln town car pulls in in and parked in front of the office.

“ This must be them? “ From her desk she watched through the window. As two not old but young men, got out of the car. Mistys eyes widened, and her jaw dropped.

“ OMG!...There hunks! “

Both were well over 6ft tall. Dressed business casual in pull over golf shirts, slacks and loafers.

“ Those arms? “ She said with excitement. Seeing the size of there biceps as if they were stretching the short sleeves of there shirts. Both were clean cut. One was blonde, the other had kind of light brown hair.
The brown haired guy went to the trunk of the car. Both men kind of looked around at there surroundings before retrieving the briefcase from the trunk. As the brown haired man walks towards the office door, carrying the briefcase. He kind of flexed his pecs.

“ Oh that Chest! “ Misty said out loud. Only ever seeing somebody like the Rock on wrestling doing that.
Though her nerves were on edge. She was instantly turned on just by the look of these two guys. Her pussy moistened inside her simple white bikini panties. She felt her nipples harden. And even though she wore a bra. She looks down and sees her nipples poking through the snug fitting dress.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Here they come! “ She says taking a deep breath. As the two hunks walk through the door.

“ Hi may I help you? “ She says to them from behind her desk.

“ Are you Crystal Jones? “ The blonde man asks.

“ Oh no...I’m Misty. Her sister. “ Misty said as she stood from behind her desk, extending her hand towards them.

“ I’m Steve. “ The man said, reaching for her hand. But instead of shaking her hand, he took it and pulls it towards his lips and kissed. it.

“ My God! I’ve never had a man do that to me! “ She says to herself.

“ My name is Tyler. “ The other man said as he placed the briefcase down on to the desk. She extended her hand to him. He just took her hand gently and shook it slightly firmly.

“ So we notice that Mrs. Jones is not here? “ Tyler said.

“ No unfortunately she’s in a traffic jam a little west of Memphis. “ Misty informed them. Tyler then looks at Steve with a concerned look. As if maybe this wasn’t the right time to do this.

“ Do you know why we’re here? “ Steve asks her.

“ Yes sir. I just got off the phone with mom. If you like I could call her, if you need to speak with her? “ Though Mistys eyes were looking down at both there crotches. They both think she’s looking at the briefcase.

Tyler turned the briefcase around and opens it. Showing that it was full of cash. All $100.00 bills.
Misty does her best to act professionally.

“ Damn! I’ve never seen that much cash in my whole life! “ She says to herself. She then just nodded her head with approval.

“ Now the contracts! “ Tyler said in a deep no nonsense kind of voice. He closes the briefcase and looked over his shoulder and out through the window. As again as if he was checking his surroundings. Though he was a confident man, he did have a nervousness about him. But after all carrying around that much cash it was understandable. And Misty did notice and realize that.

“ The contracts are on moms desk. I better lock that door. “ She said stepping from behind her desk. Both men watched her step around the desk and walk over to the door and lock it. Which did make them both more comfortable.
She then turned back towards them.

“ Would you gentlemen like some coffee? “

“ Sure that would be nice. “ Steve said to her with a smile.

“ Cream and sugar? “ She asks them.
Steve just nods.

“ I’ll take mine black. “ Tyler said, again in his deep masculine voice.
She smiles and nods. Then turned towards the coffee maker, and struts over towards it. Swaying her ass from side to side.

“ Mmmm!...There checking me out? “ Misty says to herself, with her back to them. Feeling there intense eyes on her lushes curves.

“ That ass?...Look at that ass? “ Steve leans towards Tyler and whispered.
For the first time Tyler cracks a smile, and gives his business partner a thumbs up.
The men continue to watch Misty intensely.

“ I’m so horny!...Wonder what the two of them are packing? “ Misty says to herself, hoping that there could somehow be a sexual encounter come from this. She pours the cups of coffee. Then unbuttoned the dress a little. And glanced down at her cleavage. She then candidly slipped her right foot out of her high heeled pump and wiggled her toes and stretched and flexed her bare foot. She then looked over her shoulder, seeing them both staring at her.

“ Oh yes!...There interested! “ She says to herself.

“ Look at that! “ Steve whispered with a smile.

Misty slides her foot back into the shoe. And picks up the two cups of caffe, and turned then led the men inside her mothers office.
Thinking ahead of time. Misty walks around to the other side of her moms desk. She leans down slowly, and carefully sets the two cups of coffee down, facing both men. She allows the dress to fall open slightly, so they both could get a good look down it.
She then reached to her right and slid the folder that held the contracts to the center of the desk, and opened the folder.

“ I think you’ll find these are in perfect order. “
She says before rolling back her mothers high backed leather chair. She then sat down into it, letting the dress she wore rise up. Showing off as much leg as possible without making it look as if she was like a total fucking who’re. But as horny as Misty was feeling. She would have just loved to strip it off right there in front of them.
She then leans back in the chair, and crosses her right leg over her left, allowing the high heeled pump fall and dangle from her toes. She looks towards the men and smiles. Seeing again they both were checking her out.
Before they sat down into the two chairs that faced the desk. She noticed they both had growing bulges that poked against there slacks.
Tyler sets the briefcase down into the floor. Then sat and reached for his coffee.
Steve to reached for his. Misty looks onto the desk, seeing a pack of Marlboros her mother left there.

“ Cigarette? “ Misty offered them.

“ No thanks. “ They both said.

“ Y’all don’t mind if I smoke? “

“ No of course not. “ Tyler said as Misty reached for the pack, and lit one up.

“ I’d sure like to give her something else to suck on! “ Steve said to himself. As he and Tyler turned there attention to the contracts. Minutes passed as the two men turned there entire attention to the business that they both were there to do.
They talked quietly among themselves. Misty kind of ease dropped listening in.

“ I just don’t know if I like this! “ She here’s Tyler say, as if he was having second thoughts about the deal.
Misty then leans forward, drawing there attention back to her big breasts, as she crushed out the cigarette into the ashtray.

“ Would you like for me to call mom? I could put her on speaker and y’all could discuss whatever? “

“ No that’s not necessary. “ He said to her.
As they continued to discuss the deal quietly among themselves.
Misty became nervous again, not liking the direction the conversation between them was going. She feared that they were going to bail and take there money.

Misty knew there would be Hell to pay if she let that happen.
It may have not been professional but she then leans back into her chair and propped her feet up on to the desk. Crossing her feet. Giving them both a closeup look at her sexy but pasty white legs. The dress was high enough that it showed her entire thigh, and even a hint of her white bikini panties.

Both men just put the contracts down, and turned there entire attention towards the Milf that stretched herself out in front of them.

“ Maybe there’s something I could do to sweeten the deal? “ She said in a sultry sexy voice. Licking her lips seductively.

The men just looked her body up and down, for a moment.

“ What have you got in mind? “ Tyler asks, as Steve just smiles.
Misty then stands and reached for another button of her dress.

“ Follow me. “ She said slowly walking past them. They immediately stand and follow, as she slowly leads them around the corner and down a short but dark hallway. Passing the kitchen and restroom. Unbuttoning the rest of the buttons of the maroon dress along the way.
They come to another door, that appeared to be another office. She opened the door. Inside was a double bed.

“ You got a bedroom in your office? “ Steve asks.

Misty looks over her shoulder at him and smiles.

“ Mom thought of everything when she opened this place. “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misty then lifts and takes off the dress. She then knelt before the two men and reached behind her back, unhooking her bra. They watched as her big luscious tits fell. After taking the bra, and tossing it to the side. She immediately went for Steve’s belt first. Anxiously she unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. Finding his package bulging from a snug pair of compression shorts.

“ Nice! “ She said reaching for the elastic waistband. His cock springs free as his shorts and slacks were quickly pulled down. Both men kicked off there loafers and pulled off there shirts.
Misty was surprised that they both were shaved smooth. She immediately goes for Steve’s cock, Taking it into her soft hand, it appeared to be somewhere between 8 and possibly 10 inches just by eye balling it. And thick also.

“ Fuck!...That’s big! “
She heard the jingling of Tyler’s belt. And turned to look. He was wearing a red speedo. He also was had a tanned complexion. His cock was obviously flexed hard, with his dick straining against the restraint of the speedo. Misty goes for it. Pulling the speedo down, freeing his cock, looking at the white flesh and tan lines as the speedo was removed. His dick was even equally as impressive as Steve’s.

“ Oh my!...I wasn’t expecting all this! “
Misty says with a gasp.

Two rock hard cocks right in her face. By two muscular and good looking men.
She almost felt intimidated by them both. Her mind raced back to high school. When she found herself stripped of everything but her socks inside the wrestling room on the mat. Surrounded by cocks. But none of them that she remembered was as impressive as these two. But that was also years ago. And those were teenage boys. These were two fully grown and built men.

She stuck out her tongue and flicked the little silver ball that was pierced trough her tongue, against his swollen mushroom tip. She then slowly drags it up and down his entire length. She licks his hairless balls. Both swollen and full of his love juice, that she so needed to extract.
She opened wide and goes down on him, gagging as the head of his mighty prick, hits the back of her throat. With her left hand she grabbed the base of his cock to control him, as she sucks him. Her right hand was around Tyler’s cock, stroking him.
Tyler looks at Steve and shakes his head. As if he didn’t approve.

Misty comes up for air and smiles.

“ Wow! “ She said, and was all she got out. As then Tyler grabbed her by the hair of the head and shoved his dick in her mouth. Misty reached for it. But her hands were slapped away as Tyler just shoved his big dick down her throat. Fucking her face vigorously. She gags slobbering all over it. On her knees she try’s to gain some degree of control. Tyler was obviously the more dominant of the two of them.

Misty slipped her right hand inside her panties, fingerling herself. With her fingers lubed with her own juices she pulled them out. And shoved two fingers up Tyler’s ass.
He lets out a grunt, that was followed by a moan. She then grabbed the base of his cock to try to control him.

“ He’s so aggressive? “ She’s thinking. Possibly a steroid case. She thinks just by judging his jacked up built body. His muscles flexed hard. With hardly no fat whatsoever was noticed.
Finally he released his grip from her head allowing her a chance to catch her breath. Breathing hard she looks up at the two muscle bound men.
Only to see Tyler raise his arm, and firmly he puts his hand on Steve’s back.

She watched as Steve then flexed his muscular quads, and abs. As he try’s to resist the pressure of Tyler pushing him down.

“ On your knees boy! “ He said in that deep dominant voice.

“ No! “ Steve yells out, as he attempts to push himself up from a squat.

“ You can’t resist me!...And you know it! “
Tyler said turning towards Steve with both his strong hands he pushes him down to his knees.

Misty let’s out a gasp. Seeing the gorgeous blonde man finally on his knees. He then opened his mouth obediently and took Tyler’s cock into his mouth.

Misty let’s out another gasp.

“ OMG!...I damn sure wasn’t expecting to see that! “ She tells herself with a shocked expression.
As Tyler just dominated Steve almost as if he was his bitch.

As she absorbed the shock that she was looking at. She was still horny as Hell wanting so badly to be fucked by them both.

“ Go ahead and stroke your cock! “ Tyler demands Steve to do as he continued to fuck his throat.

Misty watched him stroke himself, seeing his mighty cock grow even more. She sees pre cum start to ooze from his slit.
Finally he pulled his cock from Steve’s mouth. And pushed him away.
Steve looked defeated breathing hard and gasping for air.

He turned and looked down at my wife. Who still had a shocked look on her face. He grabbed a hold of her, pulling her to her feet as if she was nothing. She lets out a shriek finding herself almost thrown onto her back onto the bed.
She watched him approach her spread legs.
A sense of fear comes over her. Seeing his big cock as it swung about as he moved.
She watched him grab and snatch the slutty high heels from her feet. The shoes were tossed across the room. He then grabbed her panties and snatched them off. He then comes to her. She looks down seeing him press the head of his prick against her slit. Finally it sinks into her. She lets out a grunt feeling his girth stretch her walls.

Though she always liked a big dick. She wasn’t used to one that was this thick.
The head of his prick hits her cervix. She lets out another grunt.
He pulled back and drove it in again and again.
Finally she loosens up and her grunts of pain turned to moans and squeals of plesiosaur. As he pounds away at her. He takes a hold of her right leg and holds it up as he fucks her hard and deep.

“ She soon lets out a squeal Tyler feels her body tense up as she comes.

“ You like that?...Hu? “

“ Yes!...Yes!...Yes! More!...More! “ My wife demands.

It was rare for Misty to come without having her pussy thoroughly eaten out and fingered first. But Tyler was a different kind of man. It obviously appeared that he didn’t get into gentle touching or kissing or any kind of romantic things whatsoever. But with a dick, body and good looks that he had. He obviously didn’t need to. He was a fucking machine and a complete pig of a man.

After about half an hour of continuous fucking he pulls out of my wife, with a board look on his face.
He looked over at Steve.

“ Get yourself some of that stud! “

Misty looked over at Tyler’s cock. Surprised he hadn’t even got off yet.

“ What the Hell? “ She wondered. Was he just gonna watch Steve and jerk himself off.
Misty kind of felt insulted. She always found herself challenged and prided herself on making a guy come. Did Tyler not find her attractive or worthy of his cum. Cause she sure wanted to feel his mighty blast.
Steve moved in more slowly. She watched him as he gently kissed her bare foot. His touch was so gentle. As he caress’s her legs. And moves his way up between her legs. And even though Tyler just fucked the Hell out of her. Steve didn’t mind one bit going down on her. Eating her out. His hand slips easily inside her, as he saws four fingers in and out of her sloppy wet hole. While he sucked her swollen clit to almost the point of no return.
He then mounted her, pushing into her she came hard, letting out another squeal. Steve continued fucking my wife so gently. Though his cock was just as big as Tyler’s. She loved his more. Just for the fact that he was more gentle. Making her come multiple times.

Finally he gets a little more aggressive. Misty felt he was fixing to come.

“ In or out? “ He asks her.

“ In!...Leave it in! “ She said watching him lift her legs up over his shoulders.

In the background she sees Tyler take something from his pants pocket. It was a tube of lube. She watched him lube up his cock, just before she comes again. And feels Steve blast his load deep inside her.
With Steve deep inside her, shooting the last drop of cum.
Tyler gets onto the bed behind him.

The look on Steve’s face looked as if he was horrified. As he felt the cheeks of his ass being parted.
He then lets out a grunt. As Tyler held him firmly in place and shoved his big dick up his ass. Balls deep he thrust in and out of him.

Misty looked on as if she was watching a slow motion train wreck happening.

“ He’s so good looking?...He could have any woman he wants?...But he’s fucking a dude? Why? “ Misty asks herself over and over as she looked on. Trying to make sense of it.

Finally Tyler tossed his head back and and let out a groan, as he filled Steve’s ass full of his cum. He held it there until his cock softened. He then pulls out and smiles. And slapped Steve on the back.

“ Lets get that contract signed! “
The two men got dressed.

“ You can use the restroom to clean up. If you like? “
Misty said to Steve. Knowing his ass was full and leaking of Tyler’s cum. He looks over at Tyler, as if he was asking for approval. Tyler gives him a stern look and shook his head.

The men dressed and went back to the office, allowing Misty a little privacy. She just through the dress on and planned to take a shower after they left.

She then joined them in the office. They had already signed the contracts, and the briefcase was left on the desk. Misty took out one of her mothers stamps with her signature on it, and stamped it.

“ Well there you are. “ She said giving them there copies of the contracts.

They then again shook hands. And Misty walked them to the door. She watched them leave. Just as they drove away Her mom drives in and parks.

“ Did you get the money? “ Was the first thing she asks.

“ Yes mom it’s on your desk. “
They walk inside the office. Mom looks Misty over from head to toe.

“ You look like Hell...What you been doing? “

“ Doing what you said. I entertained them. “
Mom sniffs her.

“ You smell like sex?...Did I miss out? “

“ Oh yeah!...You missed out alright! I’m gonna be sore at least for a week. “

“ So they were young and hung?...Hu? “

“ Oh yeah. And that’s not all they are. “

Mom sniffed again.

“ Why’s it smell like ass in here? “

Misty almost breaks out in laughter.

“ You don’t want to know mom....Trust me you don’t want to know.
You need to take the sheets home and wash them. I’m gonna take a shower now. “
Misty stepped towards the restroom.

Phone rings.

“ Delta Reality. Deb speaking. “

“ Oh yes Mrs. Edwards she’s right here. “ Deb holds the phone down.

“ Misty...Telephone. “

Misty returned.

“ Who is it? “

“ It’s Mrs. Edwards from the elementary school. “

“ Hello “ Misty says politely. Her mom looks on with interest.

“ Oh my!...Are they okay? “ Misty cracks a smile.

“ Okay I’ll meet with you at 3:00. “ She hangs up the phone.

“ What is it? “

“ Oh it’s nothing...Brooke got into her first fight. “ Misty smiles proudly and laughs.

“ That’s not funny Misty. Is she hurt? “

“ No She’ll be okay. How should I proceed with dealing with this? “

“ Ha “ Deb lets out a laugh. “ She’s your little girl. You deal with it...Now you can see what all I went through when you were her age. “

Misty takes a shower and gets dressed. And made her way to the school. She parked and walks into the office. Finding Brooke waiting in the lobby, with a shiner on one of her eyes.

“ You okay baby? “ Misty kneels down to look at her swollen right eye.

“ Yeah mommy I’m okay!...That was fun! “

“ Shhhhhh!...Don’t say that so loud. Did you win? “

“ I don’t know! The teacher pulled me off of her. “

“ Good girl. “ Misty stood and pat Brooke on the head, took her by the hand and led her into the principals office.

“ Oh Mrs. Allen we’re so disappointed in Brooke. She’s always so quiet and shy. We’ve never seen her act out that way before. “

“ Remember Mrs. Edwards it’s always the quiet ones you have to watch. “ Misty told her.

“ Could I speak with you in private? “

“ No if it concerns Brooke she should be here to hear it. “ Misty said holding Brooke by the hand.

“ Well okay. I’m thinking you should have her tested. She’s kind of behind some of the others in her reading and math skills. “

Misty was instantly pissed off.

“ My daughter is not a God damn retard! “
Misty yells at her.

“ Mommy what’s a retard? “ Brooke asks.

“ No of course not! We just think she needs a little help. “

“ She’s not taking an idiot test either! And your not putting her off in some trailer behind the school away from everybody else! For her to get treated like a freak the way I was! “

“ Mrs. Allen that’s not how it’s done nowadays! Our teachers are fully qualified to help special Ed kids. Right there in the classroom. Bullying will not be tolerated from anyone! “

“ Oh really? “ Misty said looking down at Brooke. “ How do you explain this fight? “

“ She just attacked Amber!...And had her down in the floor beating her up!...That Mrs. Allen won’t be tolerated! From what I was told Brooke just snapped. The girls obviously got a temper, and she needs to learn to control it. “

“ Tell her what those girls are doing? “

“ They call me slow and make fun of how I talk...That’s why I don’t talk much. “ Brooke says.

“ See there...Today she’s being called slow. They see the teacher giving her special help they’ll call her retarded! “

“ I assure you that won’t happen! “ Mrs. Edwards continued to ramble on about special tests and medication. And all sorts of crap that Misty just blocked out. She turned and gazed out the window, looking out across the playground.

Misty holds her hand up, as if she has a question.

“ Yes what is it? “ Mrs. Edwards asks.

“ The playground?...What happened to the playground? “

“ What do you mean? “

“ I remember 30 ft. tall swings. Monkey bars that were 10ft. Off the ground. Tree houses of tires, nets, ropes to climb and poles and slides to come down? Where’s the red mud and rocks at? “

“ Oh Mrs. Allen. “ She lets out a laugh. “ This is not the 1970’s! Children can get hurt really bad on a playground like that. Our playground equipment was designed by experts that knows what’s best for kids. “

Misty looks at a little boy outside. Rocking back and forth on a plastic pink unicorn.

“ Come on Brook lets go! “ She said taking her by the hand.

“ Mrs. Allen will you please think about it? “

“ Give it some time Mrs. Edwards!...I’m not putting my daughter on that God damn dope, they give kids nowadays to control them! “

Misty was definitely pissed off. As she exits the office.

Mrs. Edwards sighs.

“ I see where she gets that temper from. “

Misty and Brooke walk out to the playground. And looked at the pitiful 2 to 3ft. Playground equipment. Surrounded by what looked like rubber mulch.

“ So it didn’t look like this when you were little? “

“ No “ Misty pointed out wherever all the awesome playground equipment was.

“ There was lots of sand, mud and rocks. And right over there was where me and daddy used to play with our Tonka trucks, and wrestle in the mud. “

“ What’s a Tonka truck? “

“ It was just a toy dump truck. “

“ And y’all used to wrestle? Like on Tv? “

“ Yeah “

“ But that’s fake right? “

“ No it was real back in the good old days. Today it’s just like this playground equipment is. It’s not worth a shit! And just a waste of time to watch. “

Misty took Brooks hand and led her back to the car to return home.

D

deleted969111

Misty does get around

did you fuck her that night? Pussy or ass??

Reactions: Mikey22