The Deciding Factor

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a scale from 1 to 10 rate the importance of these things.

1. sex:

2. looks:

3. personality:

-SOME women need to be honest and admit that sex is rated high and other factors are not as high.
-When i choose a GF/wife good sex is not deciding factor. On the other hand if it came down to a decision of 2 men most women would base their decision on who has better sex. The thing that is funny to me is they say all men care about is sex but we don't choose our GF/WIFE because of sex but some women do. So who is sex more important to?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
On a scale from 1 to 10 rate the importance of these things.

1. sex:

2. looks:

3. personality:

-SOME women need to be honest and admit that sex is rated high and other factors are not as high.
-When i choose a GF/wife good sex is not deciding factor. On the other hand if it came down to a decision of 2 men most women would base their decision on who has better sex. The thing that is funny to me is they say all men care about is sex but we don't choose our GF/WIFE because of sex but some women do. So who is sex more important to?

You are talking through your arse.

Did SOME one get dumped and given the reason that the other guy was a better fuck?

Man, get over it - she probably just said that to hurt you. Some PEOPLE rate sexual compatibility very highly, for other PEOPLE it is a bonus. In both cases these people can be male or female. What you shouldn't do is project your experience of one woman on to an entire 51% of the planet's population.

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it goes 1. Personality 2. Sex 3. Looks
I find a pretty wide variety of women attractive, and everyone has something sexy inside them that can make a great lover if they are with the right person. Sex is VERY important but if I don't think she's cool in the first place, if I don't like her or respect her beforehand, I'm not going to want to fuck her anyway.
If the sex goes bad, that's a sign that things need to either get fixed or end, in my opinion. That's been my experience.

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are talking through your arse.

Did SOME one get dumped and given the reason that the other guy was a better fuck?

Man, get over it - she probably just said that to hurt you. Some PEOPLE rate sexual compatibility very highly, for other PEOPLE it is a bonus. In both cases these people can be male or female. What you shouldn't do is project your experience of one woman on to an entire 51% of the planet's population.
if thats what u think then go right ahead but sorry but thats not the case. But umm can you just answer the question?

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No - I will not - the question is biased and leading and I will not answer a question posed by someone who has already made up his mind. I'm not a big fan of pissing in the wind.
Biased? Thats just the reality of the question and if you cant face the reality of it then thats you and I have not made up my mind im just trying to set things straight.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Biased? Thats just the reality of the question and if you cant face the reality of it then thats you and I have not made up my mind im just trying to set things straight.

Utter cack.

"most women would base their decision on who has better sex" is an opinion (presented as fact) in your question, making it both biased and leading.

With that said ManlyBanisters is leaving the thread, thank you for your kind attention.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You've nominated yourself the spokesperson for every male on the planet.
By generalizing so widely the question itself is invalid so there isn't an answer for it.

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Utter cack.

"most women would base their decision on who has better sex" is an opinion (presented as fact) in your question, making it both biased and leading.

With that said ManlyBanisters is leaving the thread, thank you for your kind attention.
utter cack. lol whatever, i think you are just scared to answer the ?

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it goes 1. Personality 2. Sex 3. Looks
I find a pretty wide variety of women attractive, and everyone has something sexy inside them that can make a great lover if they are with the right person. Sex is VERY important but if I don't think she's cool in the first place, if I don't like her or respect her beforehand, I'm not going to want to fuck her anyway.
If the sex goes bad, that's a sign that things need to either get fixed or end, in my opinion. That's been my experience.
thanks for your answer your input is greatly appreciated

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've nominated yourself the spokesperson for every male on the planet.
By generalizing so widely the question itself is invalid so there isn't an answer for it.
in my statement i said " If i was to chose a GF/WIFE better sex would not be the deciding factor ". The reason i chose my GF was not because of sex but who she is as a person, i have better sex with other women but if it came down to better sex or my GF. I would take my GF hands down. I have never heard any my friends say i would marry or be with a girl because she can sex me better than another one can but i have heard some women say that about men and this is speaking from my own interaction with my friends and people on the net, women and men. So can you not avoid the question and answer it.