THe Dee DJG Novice Drinking post.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok... so dee is totaly passed out.. and I like tee bagged him...
its all good.. novicJG

Who doesn't like a nice tea bag in their LattentHomosexuality.:wink:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
The next morning. I have a headache. I'm eating a bagel and I'm feeling a little better. I got a look at the film. Sorry, no tea bag. I think there was an attempt. The boys pointed at my butt and... DJG's cock was so sad looking that it probably looked no more threatening than a couple of fingers. :) Oh... and heh, I remember pissing off the balcony, and those two bitches were all like, "oooooooooh!" and I'm, like, wtf? get out mah shit.

I love hearing about all the crazy shit after the fact. Something about me hanging all out of the car while we're driving and playing around in oleander and puking a ton. Ok, that seems kinda realistic, I admit. Day two of drinking: take it easy and finish off the rest of the second case.

DJG's got the cool mom who goes out for beer runs. :p

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, the kid did pretty good -- I think the most I've had in a sitting is fourteen, and I was in a world of hurt. We're starting again; Deej just handed me one. Flying Dog -- he's got Old Scratch and I'm drinking Scottish Porter.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, the kid did pretty good -- I think the most I've had in a sitting is fourteen, and I was in a world of hurt. We're starting again; Deej just handed me one. Flying Dog -- he's got Old Scratch and I'm drinking Scottish Porter.

Well,

I'm glad to hear you didnt kill each other in the process. I assure you when you come here tea may be on the menu, but it wont be in the previously mentioned form. Glad you all had a good time though...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It came close a few times. :tongue: Hmm, I seem to have been left off the guest list for round two. :sad2: That's odd, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. :confused: :eek: Well, I DID end up wearing DJG's pants home, this morning. Um, it was perfectly innocent. No, really, it WAS!!! But, well... uh... that's all I'm saying. :tongue: Hmm, interesting, I wouldn't think your cute bubble butt would fit in his pants.:rolleyes::tongue: