THe Dee DJG Novice Drinking post.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm, I seem to have been left off the guest list for round two. :sad2:

Well, I DID end up wearing DJG's pants home, this morning. Um, it was perfectly innocent. No, really, it WAS!!! But, well... uh... that's all I'm saying. :tongue:
You having the pants means you have to return them to the butt they belong on? did mess your other ones? /or did you guys trade? ? :p

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok... so were all still alive.. lightweights? perhaps...
I don't drink very often, but I think 12 beers isn't that bad.
:p

Hehehe...i'm just teasing. Ya done good, all of you.

12 beers? You must've spent the entire evening pissing.

Next time try Elephant Danish Malt Liquor. 12% percent per bottle. Gets the job done quicker. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh... hey... that was weird. I thought I had seven. DJG says I drank more like 9. Damn. I really need to start remembering things; the Alzheimer's is setting in.

I really can't talk, I'm allergic to hops. :redface: I don't break out in hives or anything but if I manage to drink an entire beer I'm toasted. Two beers and I'm under the table. Vodka I can drink until it comes out of my ears.:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh... hey... that was weird. I thought I had seven. DJG says I drank more like 9. Damn. I really need to start remembering things; the Alzheimer's is setting in.
Yuh huh, YOUR recollection of last night, and DJG's and my recollection of last night...

Oh, the differences. :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya HAD to say that, didn't ya? :tongue: I'm allergic to malt, and your little post is just gonna give DJG yet another reason to compare me to a girl. :rolleyes:

Oh no! I am so sorry I had no idea.:redface: But if it helps any hops are wimpy little flowery pineconish things. Where as hops are a more masculine grain. Nevermind, forget I said anything.:redface::tongue:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Y'all are a mess... :tongue: You can get this drunk on a Sunday night? Wow!

As for me, I like Wild Turkey 101 on ice. I'd love to be there with y'all. It sounds like a lot of fun. I like having straitish drinking buddies... You guys looked so cute in those pics.:biggrin1:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Memoriessssssss. Awww. Good times back then. I never got around to say what happened the rest of the second drinking night. Details are a little fuzzy but here's what I remember. DJG was officially that guy because he brought his dog to one of the bars with us. I think she was digging up some dirt or something and it pissed off the bar owner. We bounced. I remember going to another place that was way more chill. We sat outside and drink some more. At one point, I remember DJG and I went inside to get another beer and there was an old Street Fighter 2 arcade game. I kicked dude's ass in the game, then he got all squirrelly. :) LOL. We drank a little more. I just remember getting back to the house and then for some reason I punched DJG right in the nuts. Then he kicked my ass at Halo and then we went to bed. The end.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Memoriessssssss. Awww. Good times back then...
You gotta come out and visit again. I mean, you're right "next door" now. :biggrin:

just saw deeblacks cock.. NICE... huge...
I can... well... ya see... it's like... attest to that! :redface:

DJG: "nov, go upstairs and tell Dee dinner's ready."

*novice toddles upstairs, starts looking around, turns the corner, and there, standing in all of his hanging glory, is Dee, thinking no one is around, relieving himself of beer, with door wide open. novice stands there, jaw dropped, and deer-in-the-headlights stunned*

novice: "Um, uhh... Deej told me to tell ya 'dinner's ready'. So, um, I guess come down when you're done."

*novice runs downstairs*

DJG: "Didja find Dee?"
novice: "Uhh, yeah."
"Why'd ya say it like that?"
"Um, I saw 'it'."
"Huh?"
"I just totally walked in on Dee peeing."
"Dude! Ya didn't knock?"
"The door was wide open!"
"So? How was it?"
"Ooo, wow, it's..."

*sound of Dee coming down the stairs, and into the room*