the definition of homosexual sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Meurius_Rump, Jun 28, 2011.

1. D_Meurius_Rump

D_Meurius_Rump New Member

I have have been wrestling with this concept my whole life. I am a gay male, 25 years old, and to this day I struggle to understand the boundaries and qualifications for "gay sex". Some consider any penetrative contact (oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, possibly even rimming) to be sex, though many gay men I have discussed this with consider gay sex to be anal sex- that oral and rimming is only foreplay. When you are a gay man, what constitutes as not being virgin anymore? And also, is "virginism" is essence a hetero concept to begin with? Thanks for any answers or insight anyone can give me :)

2. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

If it can make you cum, it's sex. If a guy does it with another guy, it's homosexual sex.

3. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Yeah to me everything you do with someone else that has the possibility of producing orgasm is sex, anal sex is fucking.

4. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

According to a lot of cultures, it's not sex unless you're the one being penetrated.

5. D_Meurius_Rump

so there is no distinction to you between "sex" and "fucking"? also if you have never had an orgasm with someone else but have been sexual (had any kind of oral, anal, vaginal sex) have you still not had "real sex"?

6. D_Tim McGnaw

Yeah it's that the act has the possibility of producing orgasm that counts, not that it actually did produce an orgasm.

There's no real distinction in my mind between sex and fucking, fucking is just a particular kind of sex.

7. D_Meurius_Rump

ok this definitely helps clear some things up for me, thank you

8. D_Tim McGnaw

You're welcome, just wait though, this thread could get really confusing if other members start to throw their hats in the ring and hash out the finer points :wink:

9. monel

Gold Member

Remember when Bill Clinton tried to convince the country that oral sex wasn't really sex and everyone laughed at the idiocy of the argument? Why would it be any different for gay guys?

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

depends on the amount of morning after regret.

no regret = sex/fucking
    regret = just messed around/
    :rolleyes:

for true... i am of the same mind as Mr. Hilaire.

11. D_Meurius_Rump

very good point, yes I also consider oral SEX to be sex, but I have had a number of other gay men tell me it is actually just a "sexual act"

12. claddagh

claddagh Member

I agree with Hilaire, if the act has the ability to produce an orgasm then it's sex. What's the difference between sex and a sexual act? I don't understand what your friends mean.

13. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Someone once said any non-maliciousness action you wouldnt do to a member of your family is sexual

There are probably some holes in that but there you go

14. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think we need to consult an expert on legal semantics here - Mr Clinton, if you're listening....

15. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree that oral & even mutual masturbation is sex...

But I have always classed you as still being a virgin unless you have had penetrative sex (top or bottom) same as if you were hetrosexual, but that's just my opinion...

16. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    to me
    mere thought of sex, m/f no matter
    its all sex, physical or mental, now or never. .no need to place it into a specific category, me thinks.
    enz

as to
    what constitutes as not being virgin anymore? And also, is "virginism" is essence a hetero concept to begin with?

who gives a real shit re all that, just get on and into it, me thinks .. again? ha
    besides if your masturbating THATs sex isnt it?? or is it???

17. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    It always amusing to see how people dance around what sex is. I agree with Hilaire. Couldn't have said it better if I tried.

18. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    THANK YOU! Bill Clinton really fucked that one up by saying he ""never had sex with that woman.....
    It's sex.....you have your clothes off, or some of them, and you are engaging in activities that may result in orgasm....it's sex!
    I'm a 53yo gay man and I've NEVER heard the argument that it's not gay sex unless you're fucking!!!
    JEEZ!

19. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

Another age old question---Why do married men like shemales? Yeah, she has tits and a cock. The married man lets her FUCK him, but insists "It's not a gay act. She's a chick with a dick! She's a chick, I'm straight!" Motherfucker, you took a cock up the ass----THAT'S GAY SEX!...Then there's the men who are married, straight, and/or totally into pussy----BUT THEY TAKE A COCK UP THE ASS!---YOU'RE FUCKIN' GAY IF YOU TAKE A COCK UP YOUR ASS...THAT'S A GAY SEX ACT! I'm 99% gay, but I don't take it up the ass. It's strange when I think about it---I'm the gay one, he's the straight one....and I'm fuckin' HIM up the ass! Shit, I forgot my point here...Oh, here it is---IT'S ONLY SEX! Don't put a label on your sexuality. If you do, that limits your fun, pleasure, and opportunities. That 1% of me that's straight, that part could STILL eat pussy:redface:

#19 B_blueonblue1964, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  20. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can have an orgasm without penetration or without penetrating another. It's sex if it leads to orgasm. I can orgasm pretty easily too. Dirty thoughts about a particular someone or two will do it!

But I digress. I consider my imaginary sex and my masturbation sex too. And if it's about a female, it's gay sex, because of my plumbing. If somebody gets me to orgasm from heavy petting, that is definitely sex! And the lack of need for birth control makes it all the better.

Draft saved Draft deleted