The definition of satisfied

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got off the thread asking if 5" penis is enough. Then a thought occured to me. Hopefully, some of you experianced ladies could give some insight.

A lot of women here claim that they are easier to satisfy with a larger penis then a smaller one. Does satisfed mean you have an orgasm through penatration? Or is it just the overall satisfaction, psycological factors included. "I got fucked by a big dick, and its mine!"

The part I am confused about is that I read how a large percentage of women cannot orgasm with penatration alone. Is that because most women are being penatrated by small to average penises? For those who cannot orgasm easily through penatration, can you with a larger penis? And how much does a man's sexual knowledge come into play?

I guess what I am asking is if it is really physical or psycological?

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I'm not a woman so I can't answer the physical part, because I don't know how it feels regardless of size, or if it feels better if bigger, which typically means thicker. However, with above-average length and girth (7" x 6"), and a lot of female partners in my life, I do know that there is a big psychological factor involved. Quite a number of my partners have said or shown obvious excitement and anticipation well before we get anywhere near penetration. They like to handle it, wrap their fingers around it, try oral sex on it or just look at it. This has happened to me many times.

I suspect a similarity for us men is when we are with a beautiful woman who has a fantastic body. We feel hot, excited and bursting with anticipation. I am not a large breast man per se, but I do know that other aspects of a hot partner add extra to the sexual encounter beyond my penis in her pussy.

Now whether or not it IS actually better, and by much, and more likely lead to orgasm, it will be up to some women to answer for you.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For me i can orgasm through penetration alone, more easily so if its a longer cock that can hit me deep. And satisfaction is all all over thing. I can cum and still not be 100% satisfied, just content. Completely satisfied is when my pussy is still throbbing 10 minutes later and im to exhausted to speak.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also can orgasm from penetration alone but only with a thicker girth.

My pet theory has been that a larger girth stretches the walls of the vaginal canal so that the g-spot is more exposed than it's normally recessed position.

Satisfactionwise I know the union just feels more complete with a larger girth even when he's just resting inside and not thrusting. It makes me feel more open to my partner. Imagine that.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I could not have vaginal orgasms with smaller/average penises. I did when I encountered a big one -- have vaginal orgasms that is, so it's a physical thing for me.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blah blah blah, I can't have orgasms, whine whine whine, I need large girth, wahh wahh wahh.

What's the point of this thread again? OH yea, satisfaction. Whine whine whine, I am still conscious after sex, blah blah blah.

This post has been based on a true stories. Names have been left out to conceal the innocent and lulz have been had by all. Good day.

D

deleted356736

Physiologically, a larger girth pulls and stretches the inner labial lips more, and the inner labia is connected to the hood that covers the clitoris, and therefore this pulling and stretching also stimulates the clitoris. Voila - intercourse leads to orgasm. It also makes sense that a thicker penis can hit the g-spot as well, which also leads to orgasm.

I don't think I've ever met a woman who wouldn't have a partner with a longer thicker cock, unless he has a long, thick one already. The thing is that few women will marry a man purely because of his penis size.

So the question most men ask is: does size matter? And the answer is that it absolutely does, no question. And the answer is that it doesn't as well. And this is where men get totally confused, but really it should be quite clear.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
satisfaction is knowing the cheque has cleared.

joking. joking.
i don't do orgasms with my sex. not my scene.
satisfied depends what mood i'm in.
sometimes a quickie is satisfying.
sometimes i need to feel like i've run a marathon.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blah blah blah, I can't have orgasms, whine whine whine, I need large girth, wahh wahh wahh.

What's the point of this thread again? OH yea, satisfaction. Whine whine whine, I am still conscious after sex, blah blah blah.

This post has been based on a true stories. Names have been left out to conceal the innocent and lulz have been had by all. Good day.
so after sex with you women whine about te lack of satisfaction?

poor you :frown1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love penis.
Have never had a thin one, but if he is on the shorter side, he needs a curve and to be very hard. Otherwise, I appreciate girth and at least 5.5-6 inches in length, prefer 7 (I'm not that deep).

Snickers might satisfy some of y'all'; but it takes more to satisy me. :flirt:
He is cute! :hug:
But, I feel like you are you throwing down the gauntlet. :biggrin1:
*stops self from linking to ex-FB's lpsg page* :eek:

Last edited: