Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How does having sex with a lot of people equate lacking self respect? It's not like we are all fertile and won't know who sired our children outside of royalty or something. I used to be a monogamous person. So someone who is still dedicated to monogamy, I would be a slut. To someone who fucks 1,000 people in a lifetime- I have a lot of catching up to do. It's all relative. Social constructs based on baby making and religion in my mind.

Just be safe about it. It's not hurting anyone if it's not hurting anyone. And the reason why someone fucks a lot of different people. Maybe variety is what they enjoy most. Maybe someone hasn't given them a reason to stop. Maybe they are reliving their explorative years. Maybe they never had that in the first place?

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does having sex with a lot of people equate lacking self respect? It's not like we are all fertile and won't know who sired our children outside of royalty or something. I used to be a monogamous person. So someone who is still dedicated to monogamy, I would be a slut. To someone who fucks 1,000 people in a lifetime- I have a lot of catching up to do. It's all relative. Social constructs based on baby making and religion in my mind.

Just be safe about it. It's not hurting anyone if it's not hurting anyone. And the reason why someone fucks a lot of different people. Maybe variety is what they enjoy most. Maybe someone hasn't given them a reason to stop. Maybe they are reliving their explorative years. Maybe they never had that in the first place?

This. I was in a long term relationship from ages 18 to 24. I never got an opportunity to sleep with many men in that formative (university) time, so when I broke up with that guy, and got myself a new boyfriend almost immediately after, it was important to me to have 'the chat', and we decided to have an open relationship. It's been four years now, and we're still going strong.

In some ways, it's a good thing that my "promiscuous" phase came later. I'm much more discriminating now, and have a better idea of what I don't and do find attractive. Am I a slut? Some people may think so, but bully to them.

Sometimes in the time you know someone. You watch them grow, or they watch you grow. What is growing? Intelligence or Sexuality, or both? Sometimes, I do not know if they form or mature at the sane, same time :)

Twiddle dee, twiddledum.

Time for another rum.

Last edited by a moderator:

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Slut" is a derogatory term that shouldn't be used in day to day conversation. It is demeaning and vulgar when directed at another person. If you really think about, when the urge to refer to someone in that fashion comes about, it is referencing someone I wouldn't associate with, so why waste the verbage in the first place. I personally don't use the term-it is useless.

"Slut" is a derogatory term that shouldn't be used in day to day conversation. It is demeaning and vulgar when directed at another person. If you really think about, when the urge to refer to someone in that fashion comes about, it is referencing someone I wouldn't associate with, so why waste the verbage in the first place. I personally don't use the term-it is useless.
Yes, I agree. ooops dis-agree.... When I come up against a woman that wishes so badly she is wetting her panties, to have sex with me, because of my gorgeous body, intelligence, and I dunno...male sluttiness. I choose to strike her down...Why...because I be mere cunt of a male with my overwhelming sexual desires. Fuck off :) :) :) :) Bring it on my slut. Fuck me. Fuck me 6 ways till morning and 6 ways until sunset.... :) yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I agree. ooops dis-agree.... When I come up against a woman that wishes so badly she is wetting her panties, to have sex with me, because of my gorgeous body, intelligence, and I dunno...male sluttiness. I choose to strike her down...Why...because I be mere cunt of a male with my overwhelming sexual desires. Fuck off :) :) :) :) Bring it on my slut. Fuck me. Fuck me 6 ways till morning and 6 ways until sunset.... :) yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Six ways eh?
Let me think.........

slut is subjective..however like rouge said usually used by folks not gettin any.

slut is subjective..however like rouge said usually used by folks not gettin any.
What? Getting any what?
I once fucked Annie... My oh my....she could squirt and hit the wall above my shoulder...Thank you Annie. :)

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A slut has many definitions.

I'll think of a woman as a slut if she has no regard as to who she is sleeping with be it fat neighbor Joe or the first guy to offer a drink.

Same goes for men saying hey pussy is pussy and getting anything that will spread their legs.