The Democratic Diet

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_RoysToy, Aug 11, 2004.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

C -- no Cheney
    A -- no Ashcroft
    R -- no Rumsfeld
    B -- no Bush

and always, always, no Rice

2. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Hmmm.... you forgot the "s"

According to the NY Times:

"Mr. Kerry's problems began last week when President Bush challenged him for a yes-or-no answer on a critical campaign issue: If Mr. Kerry knew more than a year ago what he knows today about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, would he still have voted to authorize the use of military force to oust Saddam Hussein?"

OK, what kind of dumbass question is that?

It's the kind that comes from the playground when you're 8 years old. The shrub is such an idiot -- he's actually claiming that the invasion was justified regardless of the weapons of mass distraction -- in order to topple Hussein. Hmmm.... that sounds like a rational person. While I don't think Hussein should've been allowed to remain in control of Iraq, this sets a very bad precedent: Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and anywhere else he deems to be run by dictators.

Let's see, Cuba will be due to Castro not dying fast enough (we'll turn it into a combination Radisson/McDonald's/Navy base -- no more residents because they'll be forced to move to DC, NYC, LA and Miami to clean houses, but many will ultimately become the prostitutes that the shrub says Castro was promoting).

North Korea, because they must have nuclear weapons.... or maybe that's 'nukyaler' weapons. Then we'll auction North Korea on Ebay, creating a bidding war between South Korea and China. The US will use the funds to defend Dick Cheney from prosecution in Haliburton-gate.

Iran, well, they just tested a long-range missile. It puts our troops within range as well as Isreal. Them's fightin' words. Besides, there's that thing back in the '70s plus, they have oil too and Dick Cheney needs a job later on.

Syria. They must've helped out Sadam somehow. In fact we probably have reliable intelligence to that fact. Jeb heard at a meth party that Syria has oil too. The shrub wants it, but he'll lease it to the Saudis (if we haven't invaded them yet).

My reply to that question would've been, "Your personal vendetta is showing."

I approved this message... in my sleep :D

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

There are witty guys, there are intelligent guys, there are cute guys, there are hung guys, there are sexy guys, but hell ponybilt, it's not often we see all characteristics in one ball of yarn. you're a prize, man.

;) Luke

4. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Ummm.... Roy, you forgot 'smartass'

;)

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I avoided butt references, coz I don't know if yours is a bubble or not. Show me and I will include more references to your butt, ponybiltman.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Heh. At this point, we've probably killed more than 3000 Iraqi civilians, so by Bush's logic, those Iraqis would be perfectly justified in dropping depleted uranium on New Zealand.

7. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Yeah, if I was actually awake right now, I'd find the links, but basically the shrub continues to claim, as the beheadings and anti-occupation fighting goes on, that "they're true colors are showing."

We, however, ignore the Geneva conventions by taking away the basic rights we're supposedly fighting for and using questionable (at best) interrogation tactics, and it's simpy "a few bad apples."

Nice... makes me real proud to be an American.

<sarcasm>

8. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, since Bush used a twelve-year-old novel written by a college student to justify the war in Iraq, I&#39;ve decided that we should all pull our own Florida this year and say that anyone who voted for Bush is insane.

9. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... interesting. I&#39;ve heard stories where all it takes is to claim someone is acting strangely and they get locked up, no questions asked, for psychiatric evaluation pronto. Is it possible to so this on a class action basis?

:D

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Is a citizen&#39;s arrest legal in this case? And I use the term "citizen&#39;s" loosely.

11. jonb

Gold Member

Well, if you&#39;re insane, you can&#39;t vote. Michael Moore did the same thing to Bob Dornan after Dornan was bitching about "illegal Mexicans" voting for his opponent. (Dornan often talked about numerology, "one particular Jew", "homos", etc.)

Draft saved Draft deleted