The Developer (m/m)

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
David Jiminez and I have been best friends since I moved here almost six years ago, when I was 13. We went through junior and senior high school together and we’re going to the same college this fall. We’re even taking a college prep course together this summer to get a jump on our studies in the fall. We know practically everything there is to know about each other, and have shared many wonderful experiences together. But there’s one thing he doesn’t know about me.

I have been hopelessly in love with his father from the moment I first saw him.

Oscar Jiminez is a very successful, and self-made, regional real estate developer. His wife, Carol, is the classic blond soccer mom, and she’s got a great job working in sales for Apple. So she is always away on business travel, and Oscar is almost always here. At times it’s seemed like he’s raised David by himself, and my family don’t resent it at all when people call him my second dad. If they only knew.

He is so big and beefy, with swarthy dark skin, totally covered with a carpet of black curly hair all over his shoulders and chest and back and belly and legs down to a dense little thicket on each of his big feet. His bubble butt is so pronounced you can see the vpl from his jockey shorts even when he’s standing up. One of the first times I was over at their house all those years ago, it was a windy afternoon by the pool and the breeze was making the hair on his chest and back literally wave back and forth and I had to fake a stomach ache and go inside the house or I would not have been able to stop myself from reaching out and touching it.

Of course, it was completely impossible that anything could ever happen between us. At first, I was way too young. And he ignored me, treating me no differently than David’s other friends. And even if in some inconceivable instance something might ever have happened, the potential ramifications between him, Carol, David and me were simply to horrible to contemplate.

So I pushed him to the back of my mind – except for the five or six times a day that I jack myself off, when the image of this beefy, humpy gorgeous man always imprints itself on the back of my eyeballs as I explode in ecstasy. Since I turned 18 I thought I might be seeing a lingering glance here, or a wink there, but I put it off to wishful thinking and realized I’d be a lot better off away at school with David – who holds absolutely no attraction for me whatsoever. As I was about to find, how quickly things can change.

Carol Jiminez and my parents had both gone away for the weekend, and it was decided I’d stay at David’s with him and his dad – something I’d done countless times over the years. David and I had our class on Saturday, and some friends were going to come over for a pool party afterward.
Friday, David and his dad and I barbecued out by the pool, and he let us have a couple of beers each. Not drunk, but a little woozy, we headed off to bed about 10 pm – David in his room and me in the guest room that gets referred to as “Matt’s Room” because I sleep in it so much. Around 1:30 I awoke with that peculiar after-beer combination of needing a drink and needing to piss. In service of both, I padded down the hall towards the bathroom, naked, since I had no expectation of bumping into either David or Oscar.

As I passed David’s room, I could clearly hear his loud snoring behind the closed door. What a lightweight, any alcohol at all and he’s out like a light. I know I’ll be having to keep an eye on him at frat parties. I approached the door to Carol and Oscar’s master bedroom and noticed it was slightly ajar. Curious and apprehensive, worried but determined, I quietly and carefully looked around the door jamb into the room.

Oscar Jiminez had obviously fallen asleep reading a book which was lying beside him on the bed. The reading light cast a small pool of light around him. My heart skipped a beat as I realized that he was completely naked. His hairy body from waist upward, and from thigh downward, I was intimately familiar with from gazing at him longingly at pool parties for the last six years. What I had no previous experience of was the immense bush of thick, curly pubic hair, and a stout thick erection pointing straight up in the air. In a blinding moment of insight, clarity and dawning, I realized that my cock was bigger – much bigger – than Oscar’s. It practically leaped up into the air in front of me, swelling to its full 9” length in seconds.

Don’t get me wrong, Oscar was by no means small, but quite a bit more about girth than length, and that huge bush of fur between his legs made him look shorter than I knew he must be. Caution, prudence, hesitation, fear, concern and worry were all swept aside by a wave of naked, wanton lust. I had wanted this man so bad since the day I first set eyes on him, and there he was. Unable to control myself, without the slightest concern for his reaction or any ramifications, I slipped into the room, quietly closed the door, and strode over to the bed, my rigid, swollen cock swaying back and forth in front of me.

I gazed down at his snoring form, his beautiful body that I had thought about for so many years, and my compulsion and desire completely swept me away. I clambered onto the king size bed, with my knees on either side of his head and my cock lying in the thicket of his chest hair, and I plunged his erection into my mouth.

I sucked his cock like it was the last cock on earth. I sucked it like it was the source of all life. I sucked it like a drowning man. I plunged it into and out of my mouth, as far down my throat as I could make it go, inhaling the breathtaking scent of the musk from his fur and using my hands to rub and stroke his heavy testicles.

Oscar Jiminez let out a groan and shifted slightly. At any moment I expected a shout of outrage, perhaps even to be thrown to the floor or physically assaulted. What I didn’t expect, was for him to start gently stroking and scratching the backs of my hairy legs. So I redoubled my efforts on his rigid cock, putting everything I had into it. The first sign that he was fully awake, was he shifted a pillow under his head, and moved his hands upward to begin stroking the cheeks of my ass.

Last edited:

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
He spread my ass cheeks and reached inside with his fingers, pushing and probing and teasing. Then, pleasure turned to ecstasy as he slipped his tongue in my cleft, his stubbly beard scratching the inside of my ass cheeks, as his tongue and then his lips, and then his teeth found my pucker and began gently nibbling and gnawing it.

A few minutes of that and I was in absolute heaven, but then he curled his tongue and plunged it deep up my asshole. The sensation was incredible, it was just like being penetrated by a cock. He wasn’t quite reaching my prostate but he was getting very close. How he had the strength and stamina to do it I don’t know, but Oscar Jiminez – my best friend’s dad – was giving me a truly superior tongue-fucking in his bed. Neither of us had touched my cock, which still nestled in the forest of fur on his belly, and I could feel my orgasm building uncontrollably – in my balls, back behind and up inside me, in my cock, in my ears, down my spine, the wave of inexorable ecstasy swelled until I exploded into the fur on his stomach.

His hips began bucking and he moved his lips away from me to quietly growl, “There’s going to be a lot.” I braced myself and he let out a muffled groan and began to ejaculate. I suppose if it had happened a little slower it wouldn’t have mattered that there was so much. Or, vice versa. Either way, I was totally incapable of coping with the long, copious gusts of sperm that squirted out of him. I could feel the hot liquid spurting all over my head and chest as I tried to even capture some of him in my mouth.

After a few seconds it was over and we both laid there, gasping. There was nothing to say at that moment, and I’m not sure what might be said. The potential forthcomings and outcomings didn’t bear thinking about, all I knew is a fantasy I had had for years had just come true.

After a moment, he switched off the reading light, gave me a gentle slap on the ass, and said, “You’d better skedaddle, kiddo.” I got up without a word, my still half-erect cock swaying in front of me, and walked out of the bedroom to the bathroom. By now, I had to piss really badly, and my long penis wasn’t down yet, so I sat down on the toilet and forced it down below the lip of the rim. To make it easier I put my head down on my knees and stared at the floor, my mind racing with thoughts and images and impressions and feelings about what had just happened . . . and what might happen next. A gob of semen detached itself from my forehead and landed on my barefoot.

I got up and looked in the mirror and almost burst out laughing. David’s dad’s sperm was everywhere – in my hair, on my sideburns and eyebrows, all over my face and shoulders and upper chest. I grabbed a washcloth from the towel rack, soaked it in warm water, and began to clean myself up. It took two more rinsings before I was completely clean. I tossed it in the hamper and went back down the hall.

As I went by Oscar’s bedroom, I snuck one last look in. In the dim light coming from outside, I could see he had merely rolled over and gone to sleep. The room stunk of the sweat and sperm of two rutting men, and I could see no signs of a cum rag or Kleenex. He must have just turned over without wiping off our spunk. That made me happy. I continued down the hall, past David’s room where the snores continued unabated. Despite the potential worries and concerns about what the future might bring, I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep. Tomorrow would be another day.
Does this work? I have at least three more chapters in this before I run out of ideas. Cheers all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drummerjock

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
I awoke early Saturday morning, to what promised to be another sweltering Virginia summer day. The events of last night came racing back in my mind and my cock swelled up instantly as I recalled the incredibly hot moment with David’s dad. But in just a moment I started to panic thinking about the possible ramifications. If nothing else, what would breakfast be like – incredibly awkward, or just plain weird? How could I hide this from David? How would Oscar hide it from Carol and David? My mind whirled with worry. Way off downstairs in the house, I heard the washing machine start. Then, a minute or so later, the clack-clack-clack of the electric garage, and then the low rumble of Oscar’s brand new Mercedes SL500. Oh yeah, I remembered, he has a golf tournament.

So not having to face him immediately, I headed downstairs. As I glanced in Oscar’s bedroom I saw the bed had been stripped, and last night’s odors of sweat and sperm had been replaced with some piney fresh scent.
David and I spent the morning working on studying for the final for our summer class, and then some more friends came over in the afternoon and we swam in the pool and played video games and hung out. Oscar came home from his golf tournament, took a shower and generally stayed out of our way.

Evening came, the other friends drifted away to their homes, and David fell asleep on the couch. “Would you like me to drive you home?” asked Oscar. Mute with excitement, trepidation, lust, fear, and a zillion other conflicting emotions, I could only nod.

His new Mercedes is an awesome car. He had the windblocker up and the climate control on, so we were in this little bubble of still, cool air as we drove through the evening. He wasted no time, as we pulled out of the driveway, he said, “I want to see your cock.”

I’ve always been a little embarrassed about what a big penis I have, and have always worn tight jocks and loose pants so people wouldn’t notice. And, he’d never even touched me last night, so he probably still had no idea. Of course, I’d been fully and rigidly erect since I got into the car, so I went for my zipper. “No,” he said in a voice husky with emotion, “I want you naked inside my car.” With that, he pushed two buttons on the elaborate dashboard, and the windblocker retracted and the climate control went off and the car was filled with the hot, humid night breezes.

I kicked off my sandals, and then slipped off my cargo shorts and briefs. My baggy t-shirt was covering up my crotch, and I had to bend over even further to slip it over my head. And then, I sat back in the seat and jutted my hips up so my raging phallus stuck its entire 9” length up into the air in front of me.

“Good GOD,” Oscar said. “You’ve got a fuckin’ cock on you! Sweet Jesus, you’re big. I had no idea. . .” he drifted off. The envy, admiration, lust and awe – perhaps even jealousy – that I’d seen in guys faces and heard in their voices so many times before were glaringly apparent. “You’re so goddam big,” he whispered. “How often do you jack off?” “Oh, four or five times a day, sometimes more when it gets really bad.” “And what do you think about?” Quietly, I replied, “You.”

By now we were on a completely deserted back road that led over the low hills to the subdivision where I live. He reached over and grabbed my rigid cock down at the base and began slowly stroking up and down its massive length. “So fuckin’ big,” he kept whispering over and over again. The stimulation was incredible – not just my long-held fantasies about this beautiful man coming to life again, but the racy taboo of being naked in his car, sent me hurtling towards orgasm. “Damn! Sorry! Can’t hold it! Gonna squirt!” I gasped, and I raised one hand to cover myself. He slapped my hand away – “Let it go wherever it’s gonna go!” he husked. I arched my hips and let out a shout as my sperm squirted high up in the air, caught by the slipstream of wind coming over the windshield it whipped away into the night air behind us. In all six squirts shout up and away into the night before I collapsed back into the seat.

Almost immediately, the rush and high of the sex and the public exposure were replaced with fear and worry, and I reached for my shorts. He put one hairy paw on my knee. “Will you be missed if you aren’t home right away?” Mutely, I shook my head. “Good, then stay naked. There’s a place I want to show you.”

More soon.

Reactions: Drummerjock

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Oscar took an unexpected right turn onto a slip road that goes over the mountain and ends up at the interstate on the other side. He punched the throttle and the powerful V8 roared and the tires shrieked briefly before the traction control took hold and we rocketed into the night. We raced up over the mountain and nearly all the way down the other side. I could see the lights of the interstate dead ahead and wondered what he was planning to do with a naked 18-year-old in his car when all of a sudden he slewed the car violently sideways onto the dirt siding. There was a spray of gravel as the dirt slowed our momentum. We came to a stop in front of the forest, facing a gate and some serious fencing. He reached into the console box and fumbled around through several remote controls until he found the one he wanted, pushed the button, and the gate swung open.

He eased the big sports car forward, its motor purring quietly, up the drive, pushing the remote again to close the gate behind us. It was a narrow, bumpy ride through the woods, though the trees and shrubbery appeared somewhat tended, and were definitely trimmed backward to not scratch his car’s bodywork.

After nearly a minute, we pulled into the open onto a very large cement circle, about 100’ in diameter. On all sides of us was forest, except straight ahead was the sound wall for the freeway. He shut off the Mercedes and all you could hear was ticking metal, and the distant whish-whish-whish of cars passing by on the interstate on the other side of the sound wall. The sodium vapor lights from the freeway cast a dim light. The entire effect was a little eerie, but very intimate, very private. We were totally alone.

“What is. . . I mean, where are,” I started, completely dumbfounded and at a total loss for where we were. Oscar Jiminez leaned back in his seat. “It’s a cul de sac.” I looked more carefully and I could see indeed, this was the place that four homes would have gone – you could see the faint outlines of sidewalks and driveways in the overgrown grass at the perimeter of the concrete circle. “It was my first big development project. David was just a little guy, not even in kindergarten yet. I had all my money sunk into developing this into an entire neighborhood, and this was to be the start. But the state decided to put the freeway through here. No way was anyone going to live next to a freeway. And the fourth house would have gone right where the sound wall is now. The state paid me so much money for eminent domain rights to the land, that I actually cleared way more than I would have if the development had gone through, and much sooner. It really put me on the map. Everything I am today is because of this little piece of land right here.”

I could sense the emotion in his voice, this odd little piece of unusable real estate obviously meant a lot to him. The glimmerings of an idea were at the edge of my mind, so I asked, “So why keep it if you can’t do anything with it?” He smirked and replied, “At first it was just sentimental value, but when Carol’s career took off I just couldn’t handle jacking myself off all the time, and I didn’t want to risk affairs with women around here. There’s a truck stop just on the other side of the freeway. What do you THINK I do here?” he leered. “Believe me, this gets plenty of use. So let’s get out of the car and use it.”

Still naked, I slipped on my flip flops and got out of the car, and walked around the back. Spatters of my semen were all over the trunk. He picked up my penis. “GodDAM! Even when you’re small you’re big,” he murmured. He turned around and pulled me along behind him across the cul de sac to one area that was expertly manicured lawn, with a very unusual non-native tree that could be leaned against and sat on.

He turned me around and leaned me up against the tree and put his arms around me and began kissing me. His big, thick tongue arched in and out of my mouth, licking the insides of my lips, and then jamming all the way into my mouth and down my throat. We kissed hungrily, like two starving animals. I slipped his polo shirt up and began grabbing and pulling big greedy handfuls of his chest and belly hair. We kissed and I grabbed his big nipples and began pulling and twisting them and a low, guttural moan left his throat. We kissed and I ran my hands through the coarse pelt on his back and with a grunt he broke free for a moment and yanked his shirt off and tossed it aside.

The weird light spilling over the wall made the carpet of curly black fur on his arms and chest and belly and shoulders and back glisten in the light. We embraced again, kissing wildly as we ran our hands all over each other’s bodies. I could feel his thick penis pressing hard against me and I unbuttoned his cargo shorts and let them slip to the ground. He leaned forward and wrapped his furry tree-trunk legs around me and kissed me and kissed me and I could feel his penis and testicles jammed against my hip. I grabbed the waistband of his jockey shorts and began slowly easing them downward. It was at least three minutes, maybe more, before the last tantalizing millimeter of cloth slipped away and his big thick penis snapped up against me.

We broke free, panting. I had an erection again. We stared at each other’s naked bodies for what seemed like an eternity. “God, look at that beautiful pole you’ve got between your legs!” he exclaimed. And we began kissing again, but this time instead of pressing our bodies against each other, our only connection was our lips and then, with our hips bent slightly back from each other, we put our hands between each other’s legs and began stroking each other’s swollen, hairy genitals.

As horny as I am, even I’ve got a refractory period so I knew I wasn’t going to come again quite so soon, but Oscar was a different story. As I tugged and pinched and stroked and scratched his thick penis and heavy bull testicles, and pulled and tugged the immense thicket of his pubic hair, his deep sighs became moans, and then he was roaring like a bull, shouting his orgasm as I felt the instant, massive squirts of liquid ropes shooting out of him all over my hands and lower body. His spasms seemed to continue for almost a minute until he sank to his knees, spent and exhausted on the ground.

Now, I was really horny again. And, I decided, since this has obviously been a long-held fantasy for him as well as me, let’s make some magic together. “Get on your hands and knees,” I commanded. “I want to fuck you.”

And, in the next installment, I will. Will I ever.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
And so, the evening continues . . .

I was incredibly swollen, as I stood above Oscar, who was lying on his back, propped up on his elbows, panting. Semen was still leaking out of his cock into the forest of hair on his belly. I gently moved my hips so my enormous erection swayed back and forth. His eyes widened, “I’m . . . not much of a bottom . . . I’ve never . . . I couldn’t,” he stammered. “Oh yes you can, I countered, and you’re gonna love it. Here’s how it’s gonna work.”

I got down on my knees so my 9” penis was swaying right in front of his face. I grabbed the base of it with one hand, leaving another 6” in between us. Then, a few moments later, I grabbed most of the rest of the shaft with my other hand, leaving only an inch or so of shaft and my big purple mushroom head showing. “There, see that? That’s all I’m gonna stick in you. It’ll be fine. Now please, roll over.”

With a strangled sound that was half muffled gasp, half sob, of fear and desire, Oscar Jiminez got on his hands and knees and looked over his shoulder at me. Keeping my promise (for now!) I squatted down behind him and, with most of the shaft held in my hands, gently and slowly pushed my swollen cockhead into his asshole. “Ouch ouch ouch! You’re too big, back off for a second!” he cried. So I slid out, and swiped some of his come off of my belly to lubricate myself. This time, I eased inside him smoothly and he let out a sigh of pleasure as I pushed into him until my upper hand pressed against his hairy ass.

I stayed like that for several minutes, pushing back and forth, moving in and out slightly, letting him get used to my thickness inside him. I could feel his body relax, and so I removed my upper hand, and slowly – ever so very, very slowly -- slid the next third of my penis inside him. He made no objection, but began panting, and making these loud, slow, WHOOF! WHOOF! WHOOF! exhalations of breath – like a horse – as I inevitably and inexorably slid more of my length inside of him. Again, I bottomed out against the top of my other hand, and held that position for a few minutes, now starting to gently thrust myself in and out of him.

Again, the pattern continued and he relaxed again. Still squatting I bent over and whispered in his ear, “I want you to accept all of me inside you. Can you do that?” Panting wildly, unable to speak, he nodded vigorously. Figuring he was about as ready as he’d ever be, I pulled my hand away, and in one steady sure motion slid the rest of my prodigious length inside him. My testicles swung forward and hit his with an audible slap. He gasped and let out a small scream of pain. I pressed as deep into him as I possibly could – every inch, every millimeter of my penis pushed deep inside him. I gave his big hairy bubble ass two hard slaps, one on each cheek, and then grabbed his beautiful gluteal muscles and spread his ass cheeks as far as I could so I could slide just another half inch or so deep inside him.

“Good lord, I’ve never felt anything like this in my entire life. You’re so goddam BIG inside me,” Oscar gasped. “You like it? You want me to keep doing it? You want me to fuck you?” I asked. He nodded. And so it began. Long, smooth power strokes, pulling out until only the very tip of my cockhead was inside him, then sliding smoothly all the entire way back in. I quickly reached a tempo that seemed to work for both of us, and the groans and gasps of pleasure he was making made it very obvious that he’d gotten used to the massive intrusion inside his body.

Like I said, I knew I wasn’t going to come right away, and I wanted this moment to last forever, but it probably was only another five minutes or so of this when I abruptly pulled out of him. He gasped in shock and I went around to his face and showed him my rigid cock – the shaft deep red and the head and angry purple, all glistening with him. “This is what’s been inside of you. Do you want more?” He nodded mutely, unable to speak.
Without a word, I rolled him over onto his back, slipped his legs up onto my shoulders, and pile-drove my erection deep inside his guts. He let out a scream of pleasure, and his eyes rolled wildly in his head. “Look at me,” I said. “Look me in the eyes. I want to see you feeling me inside of you.”

Gradually his eyes focused on me, and I almost started crying at the pure, unalloyed gaze of lust and desire and sexual pleasure and abandon as he stared me dead in the eyes as I power-fucked him. I bent over and we wrapped our arms around each other, holding each other for dear life, as tight as we could, as I stroked in and out of him. The carpet of fur that covered his entire body was an incredible turn-on – it was like being tickled everywhere at once.

Finally, I knew he was reaching the point where he just wasn’t going to be able to take it anymore – the physical and mental and emotional stimulation were becoming overwhelming for him. And, I was getting close to the point of no return. My thrusts quickened, sped up, and then grew frenzied as I slammed in and out of his body. “Come in me, dump your load all the way up inside me,” he gasped and begged. But I had other ideas. Just at the point of no return, I pulled out of him and leaped to my feet.

Jacking myself frenziedly, my sperm started to pour out of me. The first few squirts just drooled out of me and fell down onto his hairy belly, but then I started coming in earnest – squirting 3 or even 4 feet into the air above him. I walked around him in a circle, my come squirting out of me and raining down on his body and face and hair and arms and legs. By the time I got to his feet, I let out a shout of pleasure and one long last rope shot out of me, squirted into the air the entire length of his body, and landed just above his eye.

I collapsed to the ground and we both started laughing uncontrollably. “That was absolutely the hottest sex I’ve ever had in my entire life,” he gasped. “Can we do this again?” “Uh, yeah I think so, though I’m a little worried about David and Carol,” I replied. “Let’s leave that aside for the moment. Will you come back here again?” “Of course.” “Will you come back here no matter what happens?” “Uh, yeah.” “Well c’mon then, let’s clean up a bit and get you home. The sooner you’re gone the sooner we can do this again.”

Using some cum rags he had in the trunk, we did a reasonably good job of cleaning up ourselves, and even wiped my cum off the trunk of the Mercedes. A few minutes later and we were back on the street, and five minutes after that, he idled to a stop in front of my house. He gripped my leg, right at the top by my crotch, leaned over, and gave me a quick kiss.

“I think we’ll be doing more, soon.”

“Good, I hope so,” I replied.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
duke...you got a wild imagination...i hope you dreamed this..surely not real life???..ah maybe you should not answer that...

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the shout-outs! No, there is nothing real whatsoever about any of this, totally imagination. I've got several interesting new developments in mind, I just need a couple of days to organize my thoughts and get Matt and Oscar happening some more. I'm really worried about Carol and David. Like Alanis says, ooh this could get messy.