The development sooner or later of a man

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hello!.

I have been observing this page Web among others and of equal way I have observed the men who I have been able to see naked and I have reached the conclusion that those men who are Well-endowed-men generally are men of skinny or thin contexture, that is to say, they are not fat men.

And another very peculiar subject is that there is much Well-endowed-men that is 'lampiños'-men, that is to say, men who have very little hair in the body, and also have little sexual hair.

On the other hand, I have given account that those men, when they are adolescent, and they begin physically to be developed (the puberty) those boys who are developed to very early age DO NOT MANAGE TO DEVELOP VERY LONG PENISES (flaccid and erect) but, those boys that begin delayed to be developed or to very outpost age of the puberty, they yes manage to develop penises that are much more long in soft-state and hard-state.

This one is my hypothesis:

1. - That those men who are 'lampiños' (of very little hair in the body and very little sexual hair) tend to be men of much more long penises that those that is fat and very hairly men corporally.

2. - That if a boy begins to be developed to very early age he is going to have a small penis, but those boys who are developed to delayed age will have longer penises.

What you think of whom I have commented?

In many of the photographies that you have placed here, it is possible to be seen that the very long men who have flaccid-penis they are skinny men and of very little coporal and sexual hair. However, the men who are fat and who have much hair in the body and sex tend to have sizes of much smaller penises.

Bye!.

NOTE: 'Lampiño' = man that has very little hair in his body and his sex too.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may be observing pictures here, but a great majority of the hung men i've known and the hung men i've known here, do not fit your hypothosis at all.
In fact, we've disucssed here numerous times, that endowment is not related to hair or lack of, height, weight, or any of the things you mentioned.
Sorry.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have failed on all of your theories.

I am a furball--chest, legs, arms, genitals, even on my back and a beard and mustache. However I am also semi-bald (hair is thinning) so maybe you're partially right. I was until a few years ago excessively overweight (388 at the topmost, now down to a healthier 215--still overweight. I am shorter in height than the average male, my penis is bigger than the average male, I began to head into puberty at about 11 (not sure what the usual age is but I know I was ahead of several boys I knew).
Part of why you don't see a great number of men who are heavy set or hairy is that the demand and general interest seems to be more for the thinner men and men with less body hair. A muscular man is usually sought after more than a 280 pound 5'8" man and so there will be more pictures of the muscular guy. (Note for everyone: there is also a substantial group who search for burly bears and bears in general and burly guys in general so there really is someone out there to meet everybodys desires).

I have seen enough guys over the years to know that body hair, weight and the such are not indicators of what will be found in the trousers. The same is true of a mans shoe size, his nose, his hands, etc. etc. I met up with one guy who was hairless, and stood at 6'5 and was in great physical shape, his penis was small (it was also funcitonal and quite tasty) I knew another guy who was about 5'2 and covered in hair and slightly overweight. He was frighteningly large (unfortunately he was also sexually inept).

Another factor on images-If you look at a pictures of two men with an 8-inch penis and one guy is thin, hairless and 5'10 and the other is heavyset, hairy and 6'3 the same organ will look massive on the one but not as big on the other.

As txquis put it: "sorry"

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Yoselin@Feb 3 2005, 10:55 AM
Hello!.

I have been observing this page Web among others and of equal way I have observed the men who I have been able to see naked and I have reached the conclusion that those men who are Well-endowed-men generally are men of skinny or thin contexture, that is to say, they are not fat men.

And another very peculiar subject is that there is much Well-endowed-men that is 'lampiños'-men, that is to say, men who have very little hair in the body, and also have little sexual hair.

On the other hand, I have given account that those men, when they are adolescent, and they begin physically to be developed (the puberty) those boys who are developed to very early age DO NOT MANAGE TO DEVELOP VERY LONG PENISES (flaccid and erect) but, those boys that begin delayed to be developed or to very outpost age of the puberty, they yes manage to develop penises that are much more long in soft-state and hard-state.

This one is my hypothesis:

1. - That those men who are 'lampiños' (of very little hair in the body and very little sexual hair) tend to be men of much more long penises that those that is fat and very hairly men corporally.

2. - That if a boy begins to be developed to very early age he is going to have a small penis, but those boys who are developed to delayed age will have longer penises.

What you think of whom I have commented?

In many of the photographies that you have placed here, it is possible to be seen that the very long men who have flaccid-penis they are skinny men and of very little coporal and sexual hair. However, the men who are fat and who have much hair in the body and sex tend to have sizes of much smaller penises.

Bye!.

NOTE: 'Lampiño' = man that has very little hair in his body and his sex too.
[post=279796]Quoted post[/post]​

I was a late bloomer, and I'm not hung by any means. You can't come to any conclusions from this site. There is a concentration of hung dudes. Plus, a lot of men wax and shave these days anyways, so it's difficult to tell.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that by 10 or 11 I was about 80 - 90% of adult size and had a few pubes...emphasis on few. Since I had no basis for comparision other than two older brothers and a father, I thought I was just right...ya know, average.

Today, I probably would rank toward the not-so-hairy side. Every couple of months I remove a couple of lonely hairs from my chest and I do have a happy trail below my navel and a hairless ass. My hairy areas are the pubes and legs.

While I am average in size on this site, rumor has it that this is living large below the belt. :p

jay

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 15 or 16 as I entered a growth spurt, I think there was a slight increase in size. However, the most obvious result of hormones acting up was the constant erection. Hmmm....I still have that problem. You don't suppose?

jay

jamiebiboy: Well I entered puberty at age 9, had an 8" cock by 12, which it still is now (although it continued thickening until I was about 14). Early puberty, yes. Small penis? Not really.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Standard heterochronic theory would note three positive correlations with penis size:

1) Size at the start of puberty (gonadarche).
2) Duration of puberty.
3) Levels of hormones (testosterone, HGH, etc.) during puberty.

Nutrition would also have an effect. All genetics being equal, boys who are malnourished will have smaller bodies and consequently smaller genitalia.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I said that what I was raising I was only one hypothesis mine cradle in which I have seen personally.

That does not mean that what I say is the correct thing as if it was a law.

It is only one hypothesis.

Nevertheless, in the city of Caracas (Venezuela), at 'DOMINGO LUCIANI'-HOSPITAL, at Unit of Urology, became a statistical study of the dimensions of penis of the population of Venezuelan, was taken as bases a sample of 1,000 patients approximately.

All of them were voluntary obvious.

To them the penis in flaccid-state was moderate to them along, in erect-state. Also to them the penis around the penis in both states of the penis was moderate to them (flaccid & erect).

Also to them a measurement was made see them how much it was what the flaccid-penises stretch, that is to say, the maximum that the flaccid-penises can be stretched, this according to the doctors has a direct relation with the penis average when he is erecct.

One determined that YES it as large as exists a direct relation between the size of the penis (or is flaccid or erect) and the stature of the person or the foot.

The men who also presented/displayed statures greater they had sizes of greater penises to the rest of the men who were studied.

This one study you can look for in Internet, using the Google.com to it, you you write: SIZE OF PENIS OF VENEZUELAN POPULATION +DOMINGO LUCIANI HOSPITAL.

Generally, men who have 1,70 metres. of stature, 1,80 metres. or 2 meters of stature have sizes of penises (flaccid or turgid) much more long that those men of smaller stature.

Exite the case of a boy who lives in Spain, he has only 14 years old, he is of very little hair in the body and in sex and he he is very skinny also... This one boy measures 1,70 meters of stature, he is of white race and this one old boy of only 14 years has flaccid-penis of 24 cm. long and erect-penis = 32.7 cm. long.

As it is going to continue growing, it is obvious that his penis is going to also continue extending itself.

One knows since the very long men with flaccid-penis of 25 cm. of 30 cm. or of 35 cm. long or even further on, they are very little men, but if they exist.

In addition, one also knows that in it meditates it that a man is skinnier or higher this does that (in appearance) its penis also sees more length.

You give me exanples of fat men, or shorts-men (stature) or with many hair in all body, that they are Well-Endowed-Men with very large flaccid-penis.

Bye.

SickBoy: Any theory based on a guy here or there is of no analytic value at all. A very important law of statics "the law of large number" means you can have increase confidence with larger samples sizes. A Racist author once was trying to prove a point about the penis size of Black (African Americans have from 30 to80% european ancestry so racial grouping may not be valid either), the number of Blacks was in the hundreds but the number of whites in the thousand. Clearly you c an';t have the same confidence in both result so you can not compare them .

Repeatability is also important and you can't do that if you are citing anecdotal evidence, Sorry about the diatribe

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
I find this to be an interesting post for sure.

I am 5'10" on a good day. *S*. Weigh about 155 - 160. Smooth for sure. Pubes not heavy. Only place that gets hairy (if let, lol) is the base of my cock and my balls. What a bummer that is. I was into puberty at 10, and my cock has not grown since I was about 15.

AlbertaBeef

Just Browsing
Media
Just a quick factoid I found out some time ago when resaerching hair loss. As a male develops the hormone DHT (Dyhydratestosterone) is the determining factor on genital size in males. Obviously this becomes a problem in later years as DHT causes balding and also attaches itself to the prostate influencing prostate cancer. So are all bald men well endowed? Certainly not but DHT released while developing does not cause this as the liver stops producing as much of it after puberty and the middle age the liver starts to aromatise our testosterone into DHT again and that is where the trouble starts. Just a little info.

Oh, hi I'm knew here. Glad to meet all you brothers and sisters.