The Devil and Matt's Dick

memeflux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 8

Matt’s face was tired and sweat-covered, but soon his own image in the mirror was replaced with the face of Stan, back in his human form.

“End this,” Stan said softly, seeming equally exhausted. “Please. Just go. You’ve proven your point.”

“No…” Matt said, rubbing his neck. “We both know the world’s not ending tonight. If you could end it all and bring her to you, you’d have done it by now. All that nonsense out there tonight was just a show. Just something to scare me away. So, tomorrow when she wakes up, she’ll either think it was just a bad storm or maybe she dreamed it all. Either way, her faith in you is gonna go down a notch. But you know what WILL be there? Me. And this thing.” Matt looked down at his deflated but still enormous cock.

“And I’ll use it on her every day,” he continued. “And each day I’ll pull her away from you. Little by little. Her love for you will fade and her devotion to my huge fucking cock will take its place. Hell, she was practically worshipping it tonight. She’ll have an alter to it within the week.”

Stan was quiet for a moment. His eyes flashed with fire and then faded, exhaustion and sadness returning to his face.

“Fine,” Stan said, quietly. “I’ll put it back.”

“What was that?” Matt asked.

“I will put it back. Your normal boring human cock.”

“I’m not asking you to! Let’s be very clear here.”

“I know, I know,” Stan growled. “You’re not asking, I’m offering. You get to keep your precious fucking soul. I’ll just shrinky-dink your dick up.”

“And what are we going to tell Mayana and Jessica? How do we explain the past 24 hours? No no…we need a more nuanced reset of some sort.”

“What did you have in mind?” Stan asked, annoyed.

“Listen carefully,” Matt said. “And no tricks…”

Matt blinked. The face in the mirror was his own again. And the mirror had changed.

He was no longer looking into Jessica’s bathroom mirror, but the mirror at the coffee shop.

Matt looked down. He was fully clothed, wearing the clothes he had been wearing when he met Mayana.

A smile crept across his face. He remembered everything.

He pulled his phone out. It was the right day and time. He checked the texts. All the texts from Kim and Jenny and Gabby were still there.

Just one more thing to check. He pulled down his pants and admired his completely normal dick in the mirror.

He smiled widely as he fastened his pants and pushed the door open.

THE END
THIS!!! IS SO GOOD IT SHOULD BE MADE INTO A MOVIE!!! I'm abso-fuckin-lutely serious. The storyline was soooooo well developed that it's more than just an erotica!

ncvalmont

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was really an incredible story. Really hot, and I’m gay! Curious to know what size the author imagined Matt’s cock was after the deal since it isn’t fully stated. Just wondering as a fellow writer.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Wow, thanks everybody. Really appreciate the kind words. This story was a lot of fun to write.

As for specific sizes, I know that’s a question people have for all my stories and I guess the answer is: I dunno. For some people, having actual measurements and detailed descriptions are helpful to make things more real, and I appreciate that. But for me, it’s sort of the opposite. That level of realism brings me out of the story. Just a personal preference, and since I’m the one who has to write it, you’re stuck with me (or you can read the bunches of other great stories on this site).

Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!

ncvalmont

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gr
Wow, thanks everybody. Really appreciate the kind words. This story was a lot of fun to write.

As for specific sizes, I know that’s a question people have for all my stories and I guess the answer is: I dunno. For some people, having actual measurements and detailed descriptions are helpful to make things more real, and I appreciate that. But for me, it’s sort of the opposite. That level of realism brings me out of the story. Just a personal preference, and since I’m the one who has to write it, you’re stuck with me (or you can read the bunches of other great stories on this site).

Great answer!! Thanks!!!

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Keep up your writing! They are great reads and always fun and you keep the read engaged wanting more.

Reactions: StaffnRod

Jesseryker1965

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eels like to have a huge cock in his ass. Wow, thanks everybody. Really appreciate the kind words. This story was a lot of fun to write.

I think it would’ve been hot to let Matt get revenge on Ian. Let Ian know what it fells like to have a huge cock in his ass. Then Ian begins to feel that he likes it…

D

deleted4255491

Chapter 8

Matt’s face was tired and sweat-covered, but soon his own image in the mirror was replaced with the face of Stan, back in his human form.

“End this,” Stan said softly, seeming equally exhausted. “Please. Just go. You’ve proven your point.”

“No…” Matt said, rubbing his neck. “We both know the world’s not ending tonight. If you could end it all and bring her to you, you’d have done it by now. All that nonsense out there tonight was just a show. Just something to scare me away. So, tomorrow when she wakes up, she’ll either think it was just a bad storm or maybe she dreamed it all. Either way, her faith in you is gonna go down a notch. But you know what WILL be there? Me. And this thing.” Matt looked down at his deflated but still enormous cock.

“And I’ll use it on her every day,” he continued. “And each day I’ll pull her away from you. Little by little. Her love for you will fade and her devotion to my huge fucking cock will take its place. Hell, she was practically worshipping it tonight. She’ll have an alter to it within the week.”

Stan was quiet for a moment. His eyes flashed with fire and then faded, exhaustion and sadness returning to his face.

“Fine,” Stan said, quietly. “I’ll put it back.”

“What was that?” Matt asked.

“I will put it back. Your normal boring human cock.”

“I’m not asking you to! Let’s be very clear here.”

“I know, I know,” Stan growled. “You’re not asking, I’m offering. You get to keep your precious fucking soul. I’ll just shrinky-dink your dick up.”

“And what are we going to tell Mayana and Jessica? How do we explain the past 24 hours? No no…we need a more nuanced reset of some sort.”

“What did you have in mind?” Stan asked, annoyed.

“Listen carefully,” Matt said. “And no tricks…”

Matt blinked. The face in the mirror was his own again. And the mirror had changed.

He was no longer looking into Jessica’s bathroom mirror, but the mirror at the coffee shop.

Matt looked down. He was fully clothed, wearing the clothes he had been wearing when he met Mayana.

A smile crept across his face. He remembered everything.

He pulled his phone out. It was the right day and time. He checked the texts. All the texts from Kim and Jenny and Gabby were still there.

Just one more thing to check. He pulled down his pants and admired his completely normal dick in the mirror.

He smiled widely as he fastened his pants and pushed the door open.

THE END
Great story, I was hook from the start. But I have mixed feelings about the ending even though it was the perfect and most natural ending. Why do I feel like I wanted Matt to keep the big dick or a slightly bigger dick than his own lool. Anyway, I am happy he got out the contract.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was hoping there’d be a little more pointed revenge on Ian too :eyes::joy:
but seriously great writing and a great story. Couldn’t stop reading.
That's one of the things I thought about as well. Maybe some how Ian and Kim walking in and catching Matt fucking Beth with his huge cock.

Reactions: StaffnRod