Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was messing around with a little pumping today. I haven't messed with it a lot, but I left it go longer than usual today. My penis looked so THICK! I thought it looked enormous, fat and heavy to hold.

Then I measured the girth... only 4.75" around. It was only a quarter inch bigger than its usual 4.5" girth! One measly quarter! but I couldn't believe how big an effect that had on how it looked and felt when holding it.

Here it was only getting close to average girth! I can't imagine what it must feel like to have 6" or 7" like many of you here do!

Girth is great, isn't it?! A little make a big difference!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was messing around with a little pumping today. I haven't messed with it a lot, but I left it go longer than usual today. My penis looked so THICK! I thought it looked enormous, fat and heavy to hold.

Then I measured the girth... only 4.75" around. It was only a quarter inch bigger than its usual 4.5" girth! One measly quarter! but I couldn't believe how big an effect that had on how it looked and felt when holding it.

Here it was only getting close to average girth! I can't imagine what it must feel like to have 6" or 7" like many of you here do!

It feels pretty damn good, man. :)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Congrats dude. It does feel great to have girth. I'm 5.75" around and love wrapping my hand around it.

Thanks... but mine didn't stay that thick. It has since returned to it normal thinness which sucks.:mad:

Most of you get to live life with REAL thick ones! Girth is good!

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i have pumped over 7 inches around and it's ridiculous. i would never want my penis to be naturally over 7 inches around.

it's awesome. for a few hours. then it sucks, and i'm happy to be 5 inches around again.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have pumped over 7 inches around and it's ridiculous. i would never want my penis to be naturally over 7 inches around.

it's awesome. for a few hours. then it sucks, and i'm happy to be 5 inches around again.

Thx man.
You are so right. Not only did my penis look frecky...I felt like a freck!:eek:
My doctor first showed me how to do it in his office (an examination room
of course); he wanted to check then and there for the results in about 15-20 mins.
When he returned and we released the air valve, we could hardly get the damn thing off...I had filled it out to the max of 7 girth; and had reached the very max length of the penile tube (which he special ordered 10 inches).
He looked a bit:eek: :confused: Sorry, maybe I better remeasure you again and re-order a larger sized penile tube...as he clear his throat and said man you got some dong on you.
I'm sure he made comments to some other doctors and laugh about it.
He special ordered a VTU-1 system and give it to me...but advised me not
to over use it...so I don't.
I'm also too lazy to use it:biggrin1:

Sometimes...Less is More!:wink:
Whopper-lee:smile:

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Girth is great, isn't it?! A little make a big difference!

it feels like its always felt my entire life... normal :tongue:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thx man.
of course); he wanted to check then and there for the results in about 15-20 mins.
When he returned and we released the air valve, we could hardly get the damn thing off...I had filled it out to the max of 7 girth; and had reached the very max length of the penile tube (which he special ordered 10 inches).
He looked a bit:eek: :confused: Sorry, maybe I better remeasure you again and re-order a larger sized penile tube...as he clear his throat and said man you got some dong on you.

:rolleyes: Wake up.

Its okay being thick but I find it hard to get a decent BJ. I'm told a good bj can be better than sex but I'm not so sure.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
2 inches in girth by pumping? o_O

when i was a regular, experienced pumper doing things the right way, i could grow up to 3 inches in girth. pumping with good equipment for about 150 minutes.

that put me near 8 inches around inside the tube - a freakishly thick penis. it's mindblowing at first, but you sort of get used to that size after a few months, and realize you are happy that it goes back down to normal size after about 36 hours.

when your penis is that thick it does NOT go in the woman's mouth or anus. it goes only in her slot, which is GREAT, once every few weeks when she's ready to be super stretched for fun. i would never want to permanently give up going deep into a woman's mouth and asshole. they feel way too good.

guys who are normally 6 inches around can pump up to over 9 inches of girth for that real "it's not human!" moment.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when your penis is that thick it does NOT go in the woman's mouth or anus. it goes only in her slot, which is GREAT, once every few weeks when she's ready to be super stretched for fun. i would never want to permanently give up going deep into a woman's mouth and asshole. they feel way too good.

quote]
I can verify that a blowjob is next to impossible when it's too thick. My husband is 7.5"-8" in girth and I can barely manage the head for oral sex when he's fully erect. I have to start when he's completely soft and as it grows, less and less will fit.
Anal? FORGET IT!

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media

Thx man.

Just curious - why would you want to pump? Aren't you already quite girthy? Isn't that just greedy?:wink:

jody

Experimental Member
Media
hmm I am 6" and would love to see what'd happen if I tried that :tongue:

it's not that hard to get there, and with experience and good equipment, it feels VERY good.

pumping is addicting, i had to stop.

perhaps gross to the people here, but you can pump your sack too, up to incredible sizes. like 18 inches around. it feels insanely good.