The difference in masturbating a big cock

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shaguar, Nov 8, 2006.

1. shaguar

shaguar Member

How different does it feel to wank a bigger dick? I'm asking this here because it's impossible for a man to be impartial. After all, his penis is his baby and he has sensations in his crotch when jerking off which override everything else.

However, a woman can objectively compare giving a handjob to different testicle-juice-shooters.

Do you prefer the fullness of a larger tubesteak? Or is the tweezers you crave, so much the better to stroke the short thin piece of beef jerky? How do the veins feel? Which gets you wetter, the padded-but-hard feel, or the kind that falls into your fist like a lead pipe?

Do tell.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When it comes to jerking a guy off it really is a case of the more the better. It isnt much fun if there isnt enough length to get a good slide going. And a thicker cock just feels more strudy and stronger, like i can give it a good working over and not have to worry about hurting it

3. superpilinha

superpilinha New Member

Albums:
    I don't know the feeling yet of stroking a big one, but I would love to grab my hands on something so big, that I would have to use both my hands to stroke it...

:eek:

Joana

4. B_BonerPS

B_BonerPS New Member

Albums:
    Well...it's like this...a man loves to feel his cock no matter what size it is. The cock gives us men endless amount of pleasure and the size would not make much of a difference when it gets stroked, sucked or is used as a fucking tool.

5. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's an animal in there waiting to get out!:smile:

6. shaguar

shaguar Member

As I stated in my post, that's why I posed the question in this section. I'm interested in knowing what the cock size difference feels like in the hand when you don't have other sensuous feedback.

7. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I have never had a different cock in my hand before, but I can tell you this:

It is narcissistic as it can get, but stroking my own cock facinates me, and it gets me hot as hell watching a woman do it for me and to see that she is facinated too.

...OB

8. hose 85

hose 85 Member

The wife says it's being able to use both hands and the weight of my cock that turns her on, also the visual of a big penis is appealing to most women. By the way I'm 8.5" x 6" and uncut.

Just my 2 cents, J.

9. So Nina

So Nina New Member

Albums:
    For me it was always more fun to stroke a big one. I had penises from 4" to 9" and it is more exiting to take both hands and make longer moves. The weigth and the volume are more impressive too. But the thing I liked most was to play around with semi-hard big one, when you can make all this funny stuff, like imitating a propeller or a gear shift, I really loved it.

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Damn Nina...you could be an airplane mechanic and a race car driver at the same time...

...OB

Draft saved Draft deleted