Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Despite having quite a nice collection of realistic cock toys, I sometimes find myself looking at everyday objects in a different light. I've fucked my ass with everything from electric toothbrushes to hairbrush handles, from vacuum cleaner nozzles to gardening tools. I once went into a very steamy shower cubicle at the gym and found a lovingly crafted, cock shaped wire coat hanger on the floor obviously dropped by it's owner after a lustful moment. I thought of the number of those I had made over the years. Perhaps one of my more unusual love affairs was in a chic hotel room. I got back to the room one evening, tipsy and randy, and started looking around. The bed was an expensive looking brass framed job with those big, smooth, bulbous uprights at each corner. I found the two at the end of the bed were just the right height to squat on the mattress and sink down on. The cool brass felt really good.
What unusual objects have you turned to in times of need?

D

deleted18817831

A brass art thing in front of my apartment building in Toronto. Had these knobby things sticking out on it

D

deleted18817831

Despite having quite a nice collection of realistic cock toys, I sometimes find myself looking at everyday objects in a different light. I've fucked my ass with everything from electric toothbrushes to hairbrush handles, from vacuum cleaner nozzles to gardening tools. I once went into a very steamy shower cubicle at the gym and found a lovingly crafted, cock shaped wire coat hanger on the floor obviously dropped by it's owner after a lustful moment. I thought of the number of those I had made over the years. Perhaps one of my more unusual love affairs was in a chic hotel room. I got back to the room one evening, tipsy and randy, and started looking around. The bed was an expensive looking brass framed job with those big, smooth, bulbous uprights at each corner. I found the two at the end of the bed were just the right height to squat on the mattress and sink down on. The cool brass felt really good.
What unusual objects have you turned to in times of need?
A sculpture outside my apartment when I lived in Toronto. Had these finger like projections. One hot night I lubed up, put on some short shorts, went outside, pulled my shorts to the side and lowered myself on one. Loved the feel of the cool metal inside me

Reactions: Lee Bakker

An electric toothbrush and an umbrella handle, and lots of things in the workshop before I worked out that I could carve dildos from wood- I realised at that stage it felt really good to be stretched and filled up and started to gently push myself to take bigger toys, the biggest to date being 6.25" diameter and 11" long.
The other toy I have made is turned from aluminium bar 1.5" diameter and 6" long, polished with rounded ends- slip it in before mowing the lawn and time passes very quickly. It has enough weight to require some effort to keep it in and certainly improves muscle tone.

Reactions: deleted18817831

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To ring the changes I sometimes use a solid brass cock bottle opener I got in Polk Street.
It's not a great length of insertion or that thick but its unyielding, hard and firm and goes in, well lubed to satisfy my cravings. From the icebox a chilly fuck, from the hot tap almost heaven. It's very heavy and when in the bottle opener part becomes the handle for "manipulation". Not to be used for trips as it does tend to use gravity to fall out, but still a great way to achieve an orgasm.

Reactions: 1373263

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've repurposed many bottles and empty spray cans.... many hair care products have well proportioned packaging! I odten fill empty ones with very warm water for a very soothing effect. Filled some with small gravel for unique sesations from the weight of it!

I have fun shopping for produce as well! Many a cucumber, zucchini, and squash have given my prostate a wonderful workout!

Reactions: hammer3342

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A sculpture outside my apartment when I lived in Toronto. Had these finger like projections. One hot night I lubed up, put on some short shorts, went outside, pulled my shorts to the side and lowered myself on one. Loved the feel of the cool metal inside me
Feeling a hard cock like object made of cold metal penetrating your anus is eye-wateringly erotic, unyeilding to the flesh the cold metal rouses unknown senses for amazing orgasms.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A safely crafted hand hammered steel spoon handle, the end had a nice tight loop that protruded on one side. I was living out of town parts of a week at a friend's and they had a vast array of silverware. I didn't cum on the road either, and one night I happened to luckily be alone, and decided to just milk my prostate if possible on anything I could safely use and clean. I felt so wrong and naughty for using it, but I milked myself so good and avoided touching my cock. I got home a few days later to my wife and we had sex and jesus H fucking god christ did I cum like a jackhammer! I needed the fluid release on the road so bad it had already been 4 days of no cumming. I washed the spoon really good with a toothbrush even (a laundry brush mind you!), put it back, and thankfully it was a not-oft-used spoon and remained in the back of the drawer where I found it for a long time after :)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Feeling a hard cock like object made of cold metal penetrating your anus is eye-wateringly erotic, unyeilding to the flesh the cold metal rouses unknown senses for amazing orgasms.
I have a guy that wants to try an aluminum baseball bat on me sometime. I hope I get to experience that soon!

• Wow

gapinhole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a guy that wants to try an aluminum baseball bat on me sometime. I hope I get to experience that soon!
Hardly thick enough. anything over 4 inches wide bones get in the way. hence soft dildos are the key. they can gape a hole but they womt do damage.

5 inch wide soft dildo streaches but doesn't do damage if u kmow what ur doing

At worst u will be gaped for a few days