The Dirty Debutantes & Jake Steed Thread

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looking at these flicks the guy holding the camera is so annoying. He can't seem to keep his mouth shut and keeps talking..and asking the girls how they feel by it... it's like he's demanding a reaction. I prefer the females to give a reaction on there own.
Jack...

Anyone else agree the camera guy is a little too annoying?

i know its been a while but im sort of new. this is a good pt. no racism but there are quite a few caucasians that do this. the #1 guy i know of is the 1 that worked w/ shorty in the adventures series :headache:. i actually think he's more annoying than ed. i wonder if he's 1/2 & 1/2? the black guy was into it also but nowhere near as much as the main camera man. dirty sanchez is 1 that makes u wana watch something else also. i agree only the females should react & the camera holders should let the scene play. they should talk when the movie is over. 1 other person thats annoying is a camera woman that does asian beavers, horny spanish flies, etc. she's not as bad as those guys though since she mainly talks before & after a scene

any1 got the full scene of this ^

There is one scene with him and a girl in an American Flag bikini. Anyone know what i am talking about?

do u or any1 have this yet or know of it? i know im behind & sort of new but i think its been long enough for some1 to have gone through each jake dd title & find it in a db :biggrin1:

Which # DD was this? I saw it in the late 90's? The scene was a girl and her boyfriend are with Ed Powers.. This girl was younger, very skinny and 100% amature. When Jake was done she exclaimed "You Are The Man!!!!"

read ^ comment

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone remember a dirty debutantes vid where the chick is riding jake but complaining how she can feel him pushing things around inside of her? She was amateur and at one point was checking under his cock to make sure it was real. She was a white chick.....