The discovery in suburbia (mm, mf, bi group)

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
His cum was just beginning to drip from my chin as he stepped out the door, a quick “thank you” passing through his lips, and then he was gone. I didn’t know his name, nor did I care to find it out. I got up from my knees and grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen. After soaking it under cool water in the sink, I applied it to my face, hoping to wipe away the disgust I felt for myself within but merely streaking the load he had shot across my five-o’clock shadow. How did I arrive at this point? I wondered to myself as I stared out the front window of my parents’ home on the quiet, suburban street. At the age of 32, I didn’t expect myself to be here again, inviting anonymous, hung cocks from Grindr to use my throat as if it were made to be fucked.

Take this recent exploit with the nameless 19-year-old who lives less than a mile away. Yes, he had a beautiful cock that was made for sucking. I put all my effort into it, showering it with kisses before working my magic tongue along its veiny shaft, engulfing it down my hot throat. It was obvious the teen hadn’t been deepthroated many times before as he let out a sharp exhale whenever I pressed my face all the way down to his pubic bone; however, each time I looked up at him with a wicked smile wrapped around his cock, he could barely maintain eye contact. What a waste, I thought as I coaxed his load out of him over the next 20 minutes. I tried every trick in the book to get him to take notice of me, including showering him with compliments (“wow, your cock is really perfect”) and rubbing along the sensitive parts of his body with my fingers while my mouth worked tirelessly. Hell, I even tried to get the kid into it more by putting his hand on the top of my head, hoping he would finally notice there was an actual person attached to the end of his dick. Nope. He shot his load with barely a mumble then left.

I cast my eyes down from the glass of the window, holding back tears that threatened to fall. Why am I doing this to myself? I deserve better, right? My own penis, which barely registered my guests’ presence, was hidden beneath my black athletic shorts. The bulge it created, even soft, was eye-catching as the bulbous head pressed against the fabric. What the fuck is wrong with you? I asked downward, remembering that just before the ringing of the doorbell, I was fully erect and excited about the prospect of another hung cock to pound my mouth. Unfortunately, there was nothing sexy about what just occurred; instead, I was left feeling unfulfilled, again. What is it I need?

My universal callout seemed to be answered as my eyes rose upward and focused out the window, only to find the neighbor from across the street, Alex, strolling down his driveway shirtless. His bronzed body glowed in the sunlight, and though his age, 39, was beginning to catch up with him, it was clear he knew how to take care of himself. I bet that’s not the only thing he knows how to take care of…my mind (and penis) wandered as I took in his form and considered what lay beneath his cargo shorts. My eyes trailed down, praying to find some indication of what he might be packing, but they found his 4 kids swarming around his legs instead, each demanding his attention as he strutted. “Fucking suburbs…” I thought aloud as I looked back down at my engorged cock. The urge to jump on Grindr again struck like a lightning bolt, but I didn’t want to be that guy. I had lived that lifestyle once before to disastrous consequence, and I wasn’t going to let it happen all over again.

Instead of clicking on the orange mask icon as I glared at my phone, I quickly pressed my fingers into the screen, asking my friend Melanie what she was up to tonight. Aside from being a trusted ally, Melanie and her family helped me escape the torture of my hormones that imprisoned me at my parents’ house. “Sure, come on over!” was her reply. “The Meyers are coming over too, so feel free to stop by whenever.” Ah, the Meyers, I thought as I crept up the stairs toward the shower to clean off the remaining cum of my now forgotten conquest. It’s sure to be another interesting night in the suburbia…

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Self reflective narrative, interesting beginning, many possible story lines.
Thanks for the comment! It's my first attempt at this type of writing, and I'm really going explore a lot of sexual possibilities. I hope you'll continue following along!

Reactions: FinMe

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
By the time I got out of the shower and threw on some clothes, the sun had set, ushering in a veil of darkness over the town. It really didn’t matter how I looked at this point as I knew the group would be well on their way to drunk by the time I got there. One quick glance in the mirror then I was out the door, ready for whatever the night may bring. Yes, though both couples were happily married (more or less), there were mixed vibes whenever I was around them. “You’re going crazy,” my friend Amy told me when I tried to explain the strange sexual chemistry weeks before to her. “You’re reading into wayyyy too much lately.” Perhaps…

But how did that explain the moment I had with Melanie weeks before? It started off innocent enough…she invited me over while Aaron was out of town for work. As an out and proud gay guy, it wasn’t the first time we had been alone in her house, and when I arrived, we did what came natural to us: we smoked pot, had a couple drinks, and talked the night away about anything and everything. Over the course of time, we learned a lot about each other by sharing some of our deepest secrets. It was during one of these conversations that she mentioned her favorite movie was Last Tango in Paris, because “it captures the essence of her life.” Having not seen the film, I couldn’t comment on it much, but we decided we would watch it together at a future time. Apparently, Melanie felt like the best time was now, when Aaron was gone, so we cuddled up on the couch and took a few hits. Before clicking Play, Melanie offered her own prologue, saying “I haven’t watched this with anyone outside of Aaron. I think you are the only one who will understand it and me.” …Right?! The opening credits started rolling, but the tension was too much to handle as thoughts flooded my mind about what she meant and what might transpire if we watch the sexually explicit movie together, especially without Aaron. I ended up falling asleep within the first 15 minutes, then woke up as the post-credits were finishing their roll. She was upset that I fell asleep, but I promised her I would watch it with her soon when I was less exhausted then left.

Oddly, it wasn’t just Melanie with whom I felt this vibe. Though I never got the “gay vibe” from Aaron, I did have this strange sense that there was something more happening beneath the surface. In fact, just a few days ago, I was at home letting my hormones take control of my hands, exploring the firmness of my cock through my shorts, when I had a feeling I wasn’t alone. It wasn’t that someone else was in the house or watching from the window…I felt a connection beyond my body. Rather than shy away from it, I closed my eyes and let my imagination take over. Suddenly, my hands were exploring Aaron’s body, outlining the growing length of his cock through his pants. It seemed to never end as I traced along, my heart beating faster and faster the more I considered what was hiding underneath the denim that was straining from the throb of his erection. I saw a burst of light, as if I were looking out a window from the clouds, then opened my eyes, smiling and plastered in my own cum. What the fuck just happened? I thought to myself as I tried replaying the moment in my head. I considered texting Aaron something quirky but decided against it since it was well outside the realm of possibility that he felt a phantom hand stroking his cock. Besides, what would I even say? Hey buddy, did ya feel that?

“You just think everyone wants to have sex with you.” Amy’s words certainly did their job; doubt set in, and I reconsidered my perception. Yet, as my foot pressed on the accelerator, bringing me closer to Melanie and Aaron’s house, my cock sprung to life as if it were pointing the way. It was then that I glanced up and took note of the full moon. Oh shit…tonight is definitely going to get sloppy…

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry for the delay; I was deciding how I wanted to shape the rest of the story!

Part 3

The excited chatter echoed between the cookie-cutter homes as I stepped along the neatly manicured grass to the backyard. I found Melanie and Aaron in the throes of a jovial celebration of nothing in particular with John and Nancy Meyer as well as Kristy, our single and ready to mingle friend, and two strangers I was quickly introduced to: Sean and Lisa, the next-door neighbors. Though the night was just beginning for me, it was clear that it started much earlier in the day for everyone else as the slurs and sways from drinking took hold of all the other guests. I didn’t mind though as I was looking to wash down the cum of my conquest with something a little stronger and forget that momentary lapse in judgment. A gin and tonic found its way into my hand to help me rinse out the after-blowjob taste better than any mouthwash could.

It’s worth mentioning that though I hid my sexuality for the longest time from those around me, my newfound pride since returning to the suburbs was welcomed by Melanie, Aaron, and our circle of friends. While I wasn’t ready to divulge all the details of my sexual interactions, I was starting to open up about different aspects of my life as a gay man in the suburbs, including the ins and (mostly) outs of Grindr. Sometimes they were curious to learn more, other times they were astounded by the information provided and needed time to process it. I’m not sure if they imagined themselves in the same position or thought about me in that position. Regardless, I was happy to be living a more honest life…it just was a fucking struggle being here.

Conversation with the party-goers turned from one topic to another: work, relationships, community gossip. It was a rarity for us to sit in silence, especially when the drinks were flowing this readily. The laughter continued to grow louder along with the voices trying to deliver punchlines. Suddenly, I was whisked off by Melanie, away from the group and into the backyard with the promise of weed. We took our respective hits and stared up at the moon, occasionally sharing some remark with the other. Then I felt it: a hand on my ass. I mean, I do have a nice bubble butt that continues to stand firm and tall in my early 30s, but I wasn’t expecting it to be felt up by a girl friend. We just hadn’t reached that point of contact before. You can imagine my surprise when that hand went a step further, brushing up under my shirt along the skin of my back and finding its resting place under the waistband of my shorts, smack dab on my right butt cheek.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I stopped talking. She stopped talking. Her fingers lingered along my flesh. She didn’t really press or squeeze too much like I was used to guys doing. She just held firm. Melanie then turned toward me, bringing my attention back to her face, and leaned in for a kiss. At 6’1, it is somewhat of a challenge to be swept off your feet…especially when the other person is 5’2. But there she was, going up on her tiptoes to plant her lips against mine. My mind was blown. Fifteen feet away, Aaron stood on the deck, chatting it up with the other guests while his wife made a move on me in the yard. I know because I could see him clearly. But did he see us?

It was probably a pretty disappointing kiss on Melanie’s end considering that I was too shocked to do much with my lips. I held still, like a deer in the headlights, trying to understand what my lips were supposed to be doing in a situation like this. She backed off, and we both awkwardly laughed as we headed back to the deck to join the party.

I wish I could remember all the things that ended up happening that night in more detail, but in all fairness, the drinks were getting stiffer (as was my cock) as I thought about what Melanie’s kiss and the other strange occurrences that happened meant:

· I played piano at some point, regaling everyone with some classics and being met with applause when finished. Sean, the next-door neighbor I just met, must have been particularly excited about “Linus and Lucy” because after I stood from the bench, he lauded my efforts with a friendly comment and a hefty squeeze of my ass. I stood there, appalled. Was there a “Grope Me” sign back there?

· I had an extended discussion with John Meyer about some deeply personal stuff, resulting in me apologizing to him for not giving him the benefit of the doubt. John was an alpha, conservative male who knew how to physically and mentally intimidate whomever. Though I thought it was his “bro” persona that got under my skin and made me roll my eyes, I realized through our talk that I was jealous of his bromance with Aaron and felt like the odd gay wheel out. Toward the end of our conversation, John stared deeply into my eyes and told me that he’s been through a lot in his life and that all I had to do was ask if I needed or wanted anything. Wait…what? As the smile grew wider across his handsome face and he pulled me in closer to his powerful body, he reminded me of the sexual exploits in his heyday, including some MFM romps with his buddy “Mickey Niner.” “I’m chill, I’m cool…” His words echoed in my head over and over as I stepped away.

· I finally had a chance to catch up with Aaron one-on-one, but by that time, he was already pretty wasted and not able to form many complete sentences. Earlier, I had learned from Melanie that Aaron was on a private flight the day I had that weird out-of-body jerk off experience with him in mind. Remember how I mentioned that I saw a burst of light? Anyways…I mentioned to him that I heard he was flying that day and was about to ask how the trip went when I was interrupted “No.” I don’t know what came over me, but the next words out of my mouth were, “Oh, so we’re just going to pretend that didn’t happen?” Again, I found myself stupefied by his response: ”Yes...for now.” What is going on here?!

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Part 4

Eventually, the drinks, drugs, and sexual tension of the evening became too much for me; I blacked out. I don’t know how I got home or how I found my way to my bed, but when I woke up the next morning, my head was throbbing along with my cock. Thinking that if I were to relieve one it might relieve the other, I grabbed ahold of my thick shaft and tried rehashing the previous nights’ dreams that made me so horny. As the dreams took form in my mind, I realized my subconscious was still stuck at Melanie and Aaron’s house.

I had a dream that after I played the piano, I went to drain my broken seal. The main floor bathroom was occupied, so I ventured upstairs. As I stood over the toilet and let my stream run free, there was a knock. “Come in,” I said, shaking loose the hanging remnants of liquid clinging to the end of my cock. Before I stowed it away, Sean popped in through the door.

“I just wanted to tell you how good you played,” he slurred, lumbering toward me, gripping my shoulder, and squeezing the muscle there. Sean was definitely a good-looking guy; he filled out his 6’ frame with an athletic musculature. The red tint of the hair on top his head and along his jaw line were the perfect compliment to his fair, freckled skin and his beaming blue eyes.

“Thanks, I practice in the mirror,” I joked, letting my penis continue to hang there as if it were a part of the conversation. I watched Sean’s eyes as they moved to and fro, from my face, to my shoulder, to the mirror, to my cock. They didn’t settle in one place for too long, but when he locked eyes with my dick, it began to rise up to keep his attention. The hand on my shoulder went from gripping to rubbing as Sean’s other hand began to anxiously fidget. A noticeable bulge was creeping across his thigh, catching my eye and making my mouth water like a Pavlovian dog.

In the blink of an eye, we were all over each other. Our bodies collided. I felt every bulging muscle and hidden soft spot on Sean’s body. Both of his hands actively pursued my body as well, starting at my shoulders and working their way down. I growled. He roared. Just as I reached for the waistband of his shorts to release the prisoner inside, Sean wrapped me in a passionate kiss. It was unexpected, seeing how he was “straight,” but the press of his lips and the caress of his tongue kept me from caring about our perceived boundaries. I wanted him. He wanted me.

Our clothes came off as the intense make out proceeded. Our lashing tongues danced along with our bodies as we thrusted our erections at each other. There was a problem: Sean’s cock was still buried. That needed to change. Now. In a swift motion, his underwear was pulled off and a thick 7.5 incher slapped up against his well-sculpted abdomen. He looked deep into my eyes with his beautiful blue orbs as I touched down for first contact. I’ve landed! I squeezed his meaty cock and felt its strength, its power. Was there anything better? We began jerking each other off furiously, wanting to experience the rush of orgasmic bliss together.

Just as I felt that familiar tingle in my balls, metal screeched as the shower curtain was thrown open; in the empty tub, completely naked, was Lisa, Sean’s wife.

“I didn’t want to interrupt you two, but it was sounding too hot to resist!” she said as she carefully stepped out of the tub to stand between us. Though we had released one another’s cocks after the surprise reveal of Lisa behind the curtain, our hands quickly felt their way back and continued to methodically move up and down the pillars of flesh. At the same time, we both reached for Lisa. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a woman naked in person…Lisa was beautiful, her fit 5’4 frame was made for a women’s health magazine cover. Her breasts, though surgically enhanced a few cup sizes up to a solid D, looked natural along her tight curvy figure. Each of them, outside of some light hair in a few choice areas, was incredibly smooth, supple. Their skin was crying out for release. And I knew just what to do…

I started by giving them both deep, extended kisses as we explored all the skin the world over with our probing fingers. We teased. We dug. I’m not sure which felt more electric: their touch on my skin or my touch on theirs. Regardless, it was empowering. We stood: exposed, aroused, vulnerable. Still, we were seen, heard, felt, smelled, tasted…every sensation pushed to the absolute edge. Our loins were begging for us to take that big leap, but we clung desperately to the ledge because it felt just too damned good.

An opening! While Sean and Lisa were tongue-tied, I dipped below the surface to get another view. Down to their thrusting pelvises. Lisa’s arm was snaked around Sean’s back, her hand resting just above his ass while her fingers lightly played with the tight, shockingly smooth hole that puckered sweetly at her touch. Though I expected to find Sean’s hands in one of the obvious spots, I found that he had all 10 fingers massaging Lisa’s lower back. Each finger had a specific role, place. And as I moved closer to their groins, the heat generated by all the touching was enthralling.

I watched as the thick, circumcised head of Sean’s cock pressed into the folds of Lisa’s vagina but just held there, grinding and thrusting, before pulling back. Their juices mixed and made each contact slicker. I lowered my face even more, watching close up now as the veins along Sean’s dick pulsed and made his whole shaft lurch forward toward the snug fit of Lisa’s seething pussy. Her clit was inflamed, as red as Sean’s hair. Though her body ached to have Sean inside, she was getting off on mashing her labia with his cockhead while teasing his asshole. It was a wickedly hot sight; one that had me dripping.

I couldn’t help it…I had to taste them. I leaned in to Lisa’s clit first, seeing how it was the most engorged of all the parts. I stuck my tongue out not knowing what exactly to do, but quickly found a style all my own. Turns out I’m not too bad at eating pussy! That is the right nomenclature, right? My tongue swiveled, pivoted, and joined my eager mouth to her most private of parts, sending her entire body into convulsions. Sean’s cock continued to shove into my tongue every few seconds, attempting to impress my wet, soothing mouth on his swollen skin. I lapped at both of their genitals, my face a mess of their combined wetness. I looked up at their faces and met their eyes as they looked down at me. Their moans grew louder as I moved Sean’s cockhead into Lisa fully, stretching her tight but hungry hole open. I couldn’t believe I was going to watch these beautiful creatures fuck right before my eyes!

“Matt!!!” The fuckfest fantasy from my dreams was crushed as my mom called my name from the downstairs hall. “We are leaving for the store. We’ll be gone a few hours. Don’t forget to take the dog out later…bye!” The door slammed shut, and my cock angrily throbbed. Fuck…now what?

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Part 5

I padded down the stairs, taking a peak to make sure the coast was clear. It was! My cock lurched as I considered my options: Grindr hookup, porn patrol, or just a good old stroke fest with my imagination? I opted for the 3rd option and hopped on my bed, relaxing into some other memorable moments from the night before that I could build on. What else happened before the blackout? Before I knew it, I was back in the kitchen with Aaron and John, chatting away drunkenly about some inane topic, like cars, work, or penis size. Wait…

“What did you say?” I looked at John, mouth agape and probably blushing. “Did you say your buddy is 9 inches and you used to have 3somes regularly together with the occasional friendly fire?” I could barely get the words out of my mouth it seemed so improbable a sentence, at least in this setting. Sure, we all had a storied past, but this type of candid sexual discussion always seemed centered around boasting the masculine archetype—the “no homo” clause—rather than opening the door to new sexual fluidity.

“I’m not gay,” John threw out to ward off my wandering mind. “I don’t really buy into all that, to be honest.” His stare intensified as I felt my body shrink down. He stepped towards me. “Sometimes it’s about more than what we see…” His rapidly approaching eyes made me feel like I was 2 feet tall, which is when I realized I was on my knees in front of him as he hovered over me. My mouth was open, pretty wide, and saliva was collecting quickly. “Looks like you’re ready to see what I mean.” He said, then glanced up to Aaron who was also stepping closer. The handsome men towered over me, pillars of strength and virility within my fingertips. But…did I dare???

“Go ahead,” John answered for me. “We know you’ve wanted a taste for a while now. We’ve just been waiting for you to finally get on your knees and submit.”

My mind was a blur as I tried to hold in the wild convulsions that shook through my body. These guys were going to show me my place. I reached for their zippers, but my hands were slapped away by John. “No hands unless we say so. Mouth only from this point forward.”

“Yes, sir,” passed through my lips as a wicked smile cast over my face. I dove in, face first—“Eager!” Aaron’s first words since I got on my knees—and went for John’s growing bulge. It hit me then that I didn’t have much information regarding the dick department of my friends; Melanie mentioned that Aaron was bigger a few times, but a woman’s frame of reference is so much different than a man’s. I could tell John was carrying something healthy in his pants, and my mouth was ready to help alleviate some of that burden.

I yanked at his zipper with my teeth, clamping on the metal as I dragged the magic ladder down carefully, trying to not look too much like a cock hungry whore. It didn’t seem to matter though; I looked up into John’s eyes just as I pulled his boxer briefs down with my teeth. His heavy 8 incher plopped onto my face. “Fuck…” was the only word my degree in English could buy me (too much debt, I suppose) as I looked up into the eyes of the lust-crazed man.

He needed my throat.

Now.

I worked my way from the head to the base, slowly mouthing down his shaft and watching as it disappeared from sight. John groaned his approval, jabbing his hips at my face and causing me to gag when his cock touched down balls deep. Though I hate to admit defeat with my damned reflex, John seemed to like it even more. “Yeah, choke on that dick, you little cumslut.” His crudeness triggered the sub whore within as I throated his cock over and over, throwing my face at his pelvis and swallowing down his massive dick. His balls slapped against my chin, coated with thick spit that splattered every which way when they made contact.

It was then I remembered Aaron. I glanced up into John’s eyes while he fucked my throat mercilessly, holding his gaze and pulling it over to Aaron who was fingering his bulge, watching the domination unfold. “You want more cock?” John smiled devilishly at me while burying his dick as deep as it would go, making me spit and sputter. He held firm. “Answer me.” I choked on the words as his cock head throbbed where syllables took form, oozing precum all over and forcing me to swallow down versus spitting up an answer. One, I might add, he already knew.

“BBBBLLYYYYYEEEEEEEESSTTHHHHHHH” I finally managed to get out when John pulled his thick shaft out of my throat a little. After he got the response he wanted, he eased back in deep. My throat rippled as he pumped a few jabs in, enough to make me spit up. Then, he eased back out, watching the trail of spit keep us connected when his cock pulled away. I knew what was coming. I kept my mouth open, and my reward was being fed that spit string. John smiled again, breaking his dominance just a tad, while watching me nurse his cock.

“Um…guys?” Aaron interrupted, pulling my head away from John’s cock with an audible POP! and pushing my face up into a new adventure. I mouthed the bulge in his shorts, feeling another set of hands shove my head in further to really experience the mound up close. I got a good feel for it, but even after my teeth pulled down Aaron’s zipper and underwear, I couldn’t believe my eyes: 8.5 inches of thick-headed bliss. His shaft was a little thinner than John’s, but I didn’t mind because I already knew where it would be lodged…

Aaron’s hands knew too as they guided my head where it wanted to be: directly in front of his massive tool. I took it all in, visually at first, then throatfully. Aaron was less aggressive than John, for sure, as he watched me work his cock and balls. On occasion, he would throw in a light smack on my cheek or lean down and spit into my mouth if his cock left my mouth. He clearly wanted his dick buried in one place. At least, one place for now.

I was getting so dickmatized, I kept forgetting there was another man in the room who needed service. When I looked back over at John with a mouthful of Aaron’s cock, I saw that Nancy was on her knees worshipping her husband’s dick, taking it all down like a champ. I think, the times I did hear her gag, it was only for show as John continued to get more revved up with each throaty choke. “Fuck yeah, gag on that big cock, babe.” She worked it just the way he liked, and though I recognized a need to take some notes for future moments with John, I had a large task at hand. Well, in throat.

I focused on Aaron’s eyes as he watched me stuff my mouth full of his dick, his grin growing a wider each time my nose rested on his pubic bone and his balls touched my chin. He really was a beautiful guy, green-blue eyes, chiseled good looks. I was satisfied to see that Melanie’s big dick talk was not just that; Aaron had the cock to prove the rumors. Even better, he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the tongue bath he was getting as I nursed his cock till it was ready to burst.

I continued my short, steady licks up his shaft (that’s how all good art is done, right?) and felt him throb in response. His moans also clued me in to how his balls were feeling. They rose up higher on my chin as I flattened my tongue along the base of his cock, feeling the weight and length penetrate my mouth. I groaned, instinctively, sending shockwaves through his dick and up to his brain. His hand grabbed for the back of my head and held me down as his cum blasted straight into my stomach. He was firing off rockets into my throat, his shaft getting as thick as John’s. He was tingling from the aftershocks, and I held firm, not wanting any cum to leave my body.

John had exploded as well, but his load was shot all over Nancy’s gorgeous body. He was running his cock head in each cum puddle that collected then bringing it up to her mouth to clean off. I was slightly jealous, wanting my own taste of John’s cum, whether that be from the source or from any area on Nancy’s body. Still, I luxuriated in the feeling of Aaron’s cock deflating in my mouth as I massaged it with my tongue. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any hotter, Aaron leaned down and whispered into my ear… “MATT! We’re home! We only decided to go to one store. Have the dogs been out??” Oh for fuck’s sake!!!!

whatupyo18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 6

“No! They didn’t need to go out!” I shouted back, my naked frame twisting with the bedsheets, hands leaving my now deflated cock to reach for a pair of sweatpants. Geez, the timing of these people! I knew moving back home would be a struggle, but I didn’t expect it to be this much of a hassle just to get in a good stroke fest. I listened at the bedroom door for any signs of movement, pants in hand, hoping that my parents and the dogs would occupy themselves enough downstairs to let me finally get off. Silence, perfect. I could set back to work; I sprawled out on my bed, legs widespread, and let the fantasy wash over me, again, as I closed my eyes.

This time, when I reopened them, I found myself in Melanie and Aaron’s basement among the shadows. When the brash fluorescent lights and LED TV were flipped on, the space served as an entertainment hub. Currently, the power must have been cut because candlelight was the only thing flickering among the looming darkness. The low light shined bright enough for me to see that I was in a similar position to the one on my bed: spread eagle and naked. How did I even get here?

“Hello?” I whispered, shifting my weight to get up but finding my arms and legs tied to the steely arms and frame of the folded-down futon. My heart skipped a beat. The tension crept around me. Did I just hear something?! My breath caught up to me every time I tried to run away enough to hear clearly. Someone was here. I jostled a bit to test the ropes’ strength and realized I was stuck. Panic almost pulled me under, but I reconsidered the situation. Better to just enjoy the ride…I submitted to the powerlessness to alleviate the fear in my gut.

“Oh, you’re finally wake,” Melanie giggled from the shadows. “How are you feeling, dear?”

“Well, I’m tied to your futon, naked,” I jested back in no direction. “I’d say it feels the same as most Saturday nights, except…” I trailed off.

“Except…” the darkness playfully cooed.

“Except…” I dragged it out. “it’s not typically a female voice cutting through the dark. It’s soothing, I must say, even with the restraints.”

“Oh, those,” her voice tickled my inner ear, poking my brain. “We just had to make sure you didn’t run away from anything that goes ‘bump’ in the night.”

We?” My mind tripped over itself as I thrust against the ropes.

“Don’t you worry your pretty. little. head.” she quipped back as her hand appeared from the shadows to gently caress my hair. “We think you’ll enjoy it.” Her fingers weaved through the strands, then gripped and yanked my head back firmly. A groan emitted from my throat in response. “See?” she brought her fingers to my lips and traced along the smooth ridges. “If you just relax, you’ll make all kinds of fun noises for us.”

I felt another pair of hands squeeze my right foot, sending a shock up my side. My tongue flicked out toward Melanie’s fingers, but she pulled away as the mystery hands moved up my exposed leg. They squeezed my calf muscle, traveling up my inner thigh and moving dangerously close to my leaking cock only to divert and land near my quivering hole. I peaked down to see Kristy’s hazel eyes beaming up at me as her hands pressed around my ass.

This time, when I opened up to say something, Melanie was ready with a ball gag, shoving it roughly into my mouth and securing it in place, saying, “Here you go, this should help any unnecessary words from falling out.” Both women joined me on the futon, their naked bodies glowing in the dim light. Though my preference leaned toward the male form, I was aroused beyond measure feeling the heat radiate off every curve of their luscious flesh. Their heavy breasts jabbed into my chest as they leaned over my body to plant a deep, wet kiss on one other. The sloppy mix of their tongues brushed my ears as their nipples rubbed unabashedly against my torso.

While tasting each others’ mouth, both women took advantage of my widespread position to tease my now-ignited hole. It’s strange. My cock was rock hard and leaking (which they paid no attention to); still, it was my seething ass lips that spoke the clearest: we need you to go deep! My friends did the thing best friends do; they listened. And responded by pressing their neatly manicured digits all over my hot flesh, dipping the tips of their fingers into my suctioning ass. Their kissing grew more frenzied. They looked deep in the others’ eyes then smiled and looked down to coordinate pressing a wet finger (each) inside past the first, then second knuckle(s). I would have been gasping if not for the ball gag. I would have convulsed off the bed if not for the restraints. But I just laid there, under their juicy bodies, and took it. Their fingers continued to probe until they reached too much resistance, just before the third knuckle(s).

“You think he’s ready?” Kristy said, seductively, while her finger wiggled against my prostate. She’s had practice doing this! She kept my body on edge, badgering my hole while dragging her hardened nipples along my ribcage.

“Only one way to find out,” Melanie said, looking down into my eyes. They slickly removed their fingers from inside me in one deft motion then Kristy disappeared into the shadows. When she reappeared, she had a small tray of shapely items. Melanie, still staring, smiled as my concern gave me away. “Don’t worry! Based on what you’ve told us before about your sex life, I imagine you will enjoy this.”

Melanie leaned down to kiss me, popping the ball gag out and replacing it with her pulsing tongue. She forced my mouth open as I felt a cold gel glide across my hole and around my ass. Melanie’s chestnut brown eyes were wide open; she stared me down while Kristy’s fingers pressed into me, breaking back through my clenched exterior and emitting a groan around Melanie’s tongue. They were right, I was enjoying this. Every time Kristy poked another knuckle into my ass, Melanie pressed her mouth into mine; they explored my expanding holes, on opposite ends of my body, as they saw fit.

Before I got too comfortable, they switched positions. Kristy didn’t shove her tongue down my throat, though; instead, she positioned her breasts over my face and smothered my head all while watching Melanie get ready. For what? I don’t know because I was too busy licking and lapping at Kristy’s heaving chest hanging over me to focus on what was happening at the end of the futon. When I felt Melanie’s presence, finally, it was a rubber tip at my hole that gave me notice. Suddenly, the bulbous head with the rubber tip was sucked into my hungry ass, causing me to bite down slightly on Kristy’s left nipple and make her squeal. Melanie was fucking me!!

More of the rubber dildo was fed into my ass by my married, female friend. I could feel the ridges of the shaft, crafted for her pleasure, split me. This was a bigger than the average dildo, and I knew Melanie could feel the resistance in my ass as she spread it. Still, she pushed on, and I could hear the approval in both of their shortened breaths. Kristy was feeling the moment, so she moved forward and shoved her pussy in my face, making my tongue give it the same treatment I did to her tits. Melanie retracted the dildo from my hole then replaced it just as quickly, finding a rhythm all her own with which to fuck me. Both women let the passion wipe over them, putting aside their domination to fully feel the oncoming orgasm build between us.

We humped against each other in perfect balance (considering I was tied to a futon); my ass milked Melanie’s dildo while she grinded her crotch on my flexing left thigh. She watched my cock sway and dribble with excitement each time she made the rubber shaft disappear in my hole. Meanwhile, my mouth attached to Kristy’s leaking vagina, slurping up her wetness and shoving my mouth and chin against her clit. Just as my engorged cock throbbed to release, Melanie slammed the dildo into my ass to the hilt and jumped up to grind her cunt down on my dick to the balls. The feel of being so full while filling so deep made me erupt, pushing my face into Kristy’s moist treasures even further and causing her orgasmic bubble to burst.

In a blink, I was back in bed; hand, chest and pillows full of cum.

“Matt!” my dad’s call came from the other side of the door. “We just got an invitation from Alex and Sandy to join them across the street for dinner. I think they are finally going to apologize. Want to join us?”

Well, I’m certainly not going to say “no” at this point…

Reactions: meatymuscle