The discussion starts here

candle: Hi, I fit into this category. Since we are all young here lets talk about first experiences involving size. Share any stories about locker rooms, realizing you size, lossing your virginity- that sort of stuff.

jjdov26: hey candle,

I've seen lots of your posts here and responded to some threads. checked out your profile but it was nearly blank. what are you stats?

how old and what's your size and stuff. below is mine.
if you want to chat further, Instant Message or email me. jjdov26@hotmail.com

Race: White
height: 5'9
weight: 165 lb.
hair: blond
eyes: blue

single, straight, American

and here is the truth --

length soft: about 3 inches
length hard: 5.5 inches
girth hard: 5 inches
circumcised (loosely)
balls: not sure, but a girlfriend once said, and I quote, "God your balls are big."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I lost my virginity to a tourist. I had New Yorkers coming to the rez for the rest of the year. LOL That was before I realized that size queens were a BAD thing. LOL

two_fister: I lost mine drunk on the floor in a dorm room when I was 19. I think I lasted about 5-10 seconds(a true 7 pump chump). She was cool about it though, looking back I think she knew I was a virgin.

thatsme: I notice something about us LPSGers..but maybe it holds true for the general population also..

I think avg age to lose virginity is around 15-16, but I think larger guys seem to lose it either really young or fairly late.

I had my first date at 19. She was older 22 1/2. She asked me to the movies. nothing happened. went agaiin to a movie-made out. 3rd date -she wanted me to show her my house. So we went and made out on the couch for about an hour and she just said something like " do you want to do more." And I said ok, went on a bed. I laid down . She said " you got a big one" and went to town. It lasted like 3 hours because I was so nervous.

She is still my only experience. been broken up almost a year now and I havent dated again.

I'm 23, 8.5x5.5

sxyguy4u_69: a friend of mine and myself often played truth or dare and it normally went farther than G-rated ;) When we started it was in like 4th or 5th grade and we were both the same size. As the years went by though, I noticed that mine was gettin bigger. The first time we officially measured i was only about 1/2" bigger but a month or so later we measured again and i was 1 1/2" bigger than him. We measured a lot (it was a competition i guess) and he grew to about 5 in and i hadn't stopped growing. Now after about 5 years he is still 5 in and im still growing. We still compare every now and then. I don't see him as much so we can't do it as much.

unexpected: [quote author=sxyguy4u_69 link=board=youth;num=1034464284;start=0#6 date=10/23/02 at 13:39:38]The first time we officially measured i was only about 1/2" bigger but a month or so later we measured  again and i was 1 1/2" bigger than him. [/quote]

hmmm - I call bull$h!t

sxyguy4u_69: call it bull$hit if you like but its the truth. :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Bull5hit is pretty common. It's entirely possible to enter puberty that early, however. (In fact, I did.) But I didn't grow 1 1/2" in a month at any time.

sxyguy4u_69: technically it was only 1" in a month. im a bit of a perfectionist :-[ sorry

Ineligible: An inch in a month seems a lot, but growth does seem often to happen in spurts. I think Donk reported about an inch in about two months. Perhaps the month was a bit more than a month; perhaps sxyguy4u_69 wasn't at his best the first time. It's not impossible.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Ineligible link=board=youth;num=1034464284;start=0#12 date=10/30/02 at 18:32:37]An inch in a month seems a lot, but growth does seem often to happen in spurts. [/quote]

I agree; but your perception of growth depends a lot on how much attention you're paying.

I posted elsewhere about this, on the "Looking back" thread. At one point (at quite an early stage in fact) I seemed to grow an inch almost all at once.

It was partly because I hadn't measured myself for a while, and partly because when I did get around to measuring and was surprised to record a substantial increase ... the huge surge of pride I felt resulted in another inflow of blood and my breaking the eight inch barrier as I watched. I can still remember how that felt.

I got to think (very wrongly of course) that it was the strength of my erections that was stretching "him" out and forcing the growth.

Ineligible: That's very true. I now see, having checked it as I should have the first time, that Donk (who I reckon was measuring carefully) reports growing 1/2" in two weeks, which is the same rate as 1" in a month, though perhaps it wasn't as big an increase proportionately.

A lot of people here have reported that they thought they were averageish and then measured later and found they were much bigger and now definitely not average. It seems a common experience.

Donk: Yes, during my final growth spurt I observed on 2 or 3 occasions that I had grown about 1/2" within a 2 week period. I was measuring frequently and carefully. I do not specifically recall growing an inch in a single month. Then again, I was measuring on a much more frequent basis than monthly, so maybe I did and just didn't think of it that way.

What I can say with certainty is that my final growth spurt added about 3" in length (8"-11") in about a 6 month period. It started 2-3 months before my 16th birthday and ended about 3-4 months after my 17th birthday. Before it started, I had not observed any growth for almost a year. (And I was measuring alot.)

Based on my experience, I would say that very rapid growth spurts are obviously possible and I think 1 inch in a month is not out of the question. Also, it is possible for a penis to grow in sudden spurts that are separated from each other in time. Puberty works in mysterious ways.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Donk. I measured alot between the ages of 15 and 18 and I grew between 3-4 inches longer then and I had a real growth spurt of thickness around 17 years old. I did grow an inch longer in one summer when I was 17. I know cuz it put me over 10 inches and the next year an a half I grew to 11.5 I lost alot of girl friends around that time too.

JohnnyFF

Sexy Member
Media
I remember my first time with a guy. We were in 8th grade. I made him a bet, and I won, he asked what I wanted, and JOKINGLY I said blow me. We both often got detentions, and had to stay after school. This day happened to be one of them. Anyway I do remeber my pecker being my best play toy at that age, and I went to the bathroom to jerk off before the bus came to take us home, and while I was in thier here comes my friend. He stood in the next urinal, and asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was beating off, and he stepped far enough away for me to see he was getting harder/

JohnnyFF

Sexy Member
Media
I remember my first time with a guy. We were in 8th grade. I made him a bet, and I won, he asked what I wanted, and JOKINGLY I said blow me. We both often got detentions, and had to stay after school. This day happened to be one of them. Anyway I do remeber my pecker being my best play toy at that age, and I went to the bathroom to jerk off before the bus came to take us home, and while I was in thier here comes my friend. He stood in the next urinal, and asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was beating off, and he stepped far enough away for me to see he was getting harder. He got on his knees, and asked if he could suck it. I was freaked out. Anyway I filled him quickly with my cream, and then he stood up, and asked me to do the same. The only difference was it was huge compared to mine. I told him I was worried about someone walkng into the john. He grabbed me and pulled me into the last stall, and he sat on the back of the toilet. I was still freaking out, but he grabbed my head, and shoved his cock into my mouth. It was hot, salty, and smelled wierd, he wouldn't let me stop. Just then we heard someone coming into the bathroom, and we both ran out of the bathroom. When we left we found out it was his girlfriend going to the girls bathroom. His hard on was so damn visible, he had to cover it with a history book. I felt so bad for him. We never talked about it again. Then in our last semester before high school started we had a gymnastics class we were both in, and one night after practice, all the buses left the school, and we got locked into the room with all the matts in it. No cell phones back then. We were on the second story, and the storms were pounding fierce outside. I told him I was gonna do my homework. I started breaking out my books, and was sitting on the first row of the bleachers, while he was watching the storms. I looked up because I felt heat hit my forehead. There he was standing before me again, hard as a rock. Viens poppin everywhere. I knew I owed him, and knew he was not gonna let me go since we were locked in this room I felt we were safe, so I started going down on him, and then I stopped to say "don't cum in my mouth", he agreed, ha ha. It seemed forever for him to start grunting, and he grabed my head again and started forcing as much of his cock into my mouth. His rythym increased, and I felt he was gonna cum soon, and I went at his faster, and faster. He then pushed me back, and ran to the window. He heard buses, and just then the janitor opened the door, and we ran to our busses. That time I wanted him, but as it were, we were broken apart by fate yet again. I never saw him again. His family moved away during the summer without a trace. I really wanted to return the favor but never did. I left for the military, and stayed gone for 25yrs. I wonder where he is right now, and if he feels the same.