Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wrote and posted this to freegaypix.com a few years back ... thought the crowd here might like it, too.

THE DOCK BOY

July. Time for another summer in Moose Breath, Canada. One of the few perks of teaching these days, the summers off. And it's even better when the family owns an old cottage in the middle of nowhere.

I pulled up to the Moose Breath Marina ready to launch the boat and get the season going. Almost immediately a young blonde girl bopped out of the office. Great. Here we go again. For the last umpteen years the marina had been hiring high school kids to help load and unload boats, and they were almost always surly girls. When you aren't interested in them to begin with, and they don't have a pleasant attitude, it doesn't make for good customer/staff relations, and I usually wave them off. I was about to wave this one off when a few steps behind her appeared Him, The Dock Boy. A quick look and I was convinced I needed help this year!

He was reasonably tall, maybe about 6-ft, with blond locks looking like they were lightened in the sun sticking out from under his marina-issued baseball cap. Firm, smooth, suntanned arms with decent definition, without being huge, showed from the sleeves of the staff marina shirt. The shirt hugged tightly to what looked like a firm, tight body, though his pecs could've been a bit more defined, but I wasn't complaining. And those legs! My lord, I hadn't seen legs like that on a guy in his late teens ever! Solid, muscular, and looked to be about twice the diameter they should have been for the rest of this rather delicious-looking creature. Hockey. Gotta be a hockey player, I told myself. This is Canada, after all.

The girl got to the car first, "Hi, I'm Amy," she bubbled, "and this is Matt" indicating Him. Matt kind of nodded in my direction. "Can we help?" bubbled Amy some more. At least she seemed to be more friendly than the usual help. I said that they could help me, thinking if for no other reason than to have an excuse to be around this Matt guy. As a gay guy working in a high school, I learned a long time ago to suppress any undue interest in the more interesting male students I came in contact with. I was securely in the closet and wasn't about to come roaring out of it, especially at work. I learned to enjoy what glimpses I could get of the cute boys at work, and that's as far as it went. Thoughts of scandal, prosecution, etc. also helped to keep one less than randy around teenagers. However, this wasn't school, he wasn't a student, and already Matt was having an adverse effect on my hormones...

The three of us got my boat launched and gear transferred from the car to the boat, with me making sure that Matt had to carry the heavier stuff so I could see those arms bulge! In handing things back and forth loading the boat our hands would occasionally touch and I was VERY glad that I had worn some loose shorts that day! Matt didn't say much the whole time we were working and appeared to be a bit shy. I didn't care, I wasn't interested in his mind at this point! Needless to say, I got out to the cabin and the first thing I did was jerk off and blew a huge load all over myself thinking of this extremely hot guy at the marina. This could be a good summer...

The summer, as always, was flying by. I had lucked out, though, and Matt was able to help me each time I was loading or unloading at the marina. He was still pretty shy, but as the summer went on he opened up a bit more and we'd exchange the usual idle chit-chat about the weather, idiot drivers on the highways and so on. And after each time I saw him, I'd have a "solid" problem that I would turn into a "sticky solution."

One day in mid-August I was heading for home for a while and of course it decided to rain like hell. It's not fun to load up all your stuff in the boat in the rain, head in, and then load up the car. But, I had commitments at home that I had to do the next day so I had to head in no matter what the weather was doing. I was already pretty wet from loading up at the cabin and I decided that rather than change and put on rain gear that I'd get all sweaty in anyway, I'd just stay in the wet swim trunks and muscle shirt I already had on and change at the marina.

I got to the marina and before long Matt was heading over in a rain poncho to my boat slip help me out. He got the boat tied up and I unzipped the convertible top of the boat, stood up and thanked him for his help. "No problem," he said as he was bent over the dock ring tying the last rope. He stood and turned toward me and kind of blinked, and he maybe even gasped. "Wow," said Matt, "you must work out."

Now, I usually don't go out "in public" in a muscle shirt. I'm not super-built, but I also am no 98-lb weakling and work out when I can and think I don't look too bad for a guy in his late 30s, but I don't usually flaunt anything, either. More of that repression stuff, I guess.

"Oh, yeah," I said, "a little bit now and then." After spending the summer saying next to nothing to me, I was rather surprised by Matt's comment. It also made things stiffen up below decks, ahem, but I think it was hidden in the folds of my swim trunks. Matt seemed to redden a little, looking like he was thinking he shouldn't have made his comment. I tried to put him at ease and said, "I don't play hockey any more so I have to do something to counteract the school lunches."

Matt brightened a bit, "You play hockey? I used to play for the Moose Breath School team! Now that I am out of Grade 12 I am going to help the coach with next year's team." Out of Grade 12? Hmmm, he must be at least 18... I told him that I thought he played since he was in such good shape. That seemed to make him get red again, so I dropped it and we got to unloading the boat. It took me a while to get things squared away in the car and Matt left me to it and tended to his other tasks.

I wanted to change before hitting the road so I grabbed some dry clothes and a towel from the car and headed for the marina's bathroom to get changed. Inside the bathroom I stripped off my trunks and soaked muscle shirt and realized I again had that stiff situation that always appeared after being around Matt. I was considering my options of either having a wank right there in the marina john, or just getting dried and dressed and head for home when the door suddenly opened. Damn! I forgot to lock it!

It was Matt, dripping wet from head to toe. He stopped dead half-way into the bathroom staring at me in my naked semi-buff and rather stiff glory, that was now suddenly getting stiffer on seeing Matt in front of me. He was completely soaked, though he was no longer in the rain poncho, and his official marina shirt was stuck to his tight body outlining his chest and abs, and his shorts clung to his round butt. Water was dripping down those solid legs. I could have cut diamonds with my dick.

Trying to regain my composure, I asked "What happened to you?"

"I.. I.. I fell off the dock helping Mrs. McGruder get her Alsatian out
of her boat."

I laughed. Mrs. McGruder was the resident elderly nut-case among the summer cottagers, and her dog was infamous for his bouts of stubbornness.

Matt started to redden again, staring at my dick as he sputtered, "I... I... didn't mean to ... uh... walk in on... I didn't know ..."

"It's OK, Matt," I said, expecting him to turn tail and flee. Except that he didn't. He stood there, still staring.

"Is there a problem, " I asked.

"Uh, no," said Matt, getting redder. "It's just... uh... I've never seen... it looks like I thought... uh... I... I..."

"You've never seen another guy hard, have you, Matt?"

"No. I've always tried to, uh... imagine what... you'd, er, they'd, uh..." Matt stammered. I noticed that the front of his shorts seemed to be expanding. The wet material clung to every detail of his crotch.

"Come in and close the door, and lock it."

Matt blinked once or twice and slowly stepped the rest of the way into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the lock click. He looked me up and down and then he was staring at my dick again.

"Do you want to touch it," I asked. Matt nodded and reached a shaky hand out towards me. His hand was wet and cool and when he touched my dick I flinched a bit, but it felt like heaven. He lightly ran his fingers around the head and down the top of the shaft, almost afraid it would break if he handled it wrong. Believe me, it was too hard to break!

"Get out of your wet clothes, " I said, "and let's have some fun."

He stopped and looked at me for a moment and then started taking off his socks and sneakers. The shirt was next and I was finally looking at his tight, smooth, athletic torso unclothed. I didn't think my dick could get any harder, but it did, pointing straight out at this marvelous young man. I was right about his tight body, until now only suggested under his shirt. He had a "farmer's tan" from working at the marina all summer in his regulation shirt, and his chest and abs were white and smooth, in sharp contrast to his dark brown arms. Small, brown nipples capped each pec.

Still with a little awkwardness Matt slowly dropped his shorts, revealing his tighty whities. He now stood in front of me in only his wet briefs, with the front pouch stretched to its limit. He seemed to think about what he was doing for a moment and then, finally, dropped and stepped out of his underwear. His cut dick was rock hard, sticking out eight inches in front of him, bobbing slightly to the beat of his heart, and looking like it was already beginning to leak some of the clear stuff.

I stepped close to him and started running my hands down him. I started at his neck and rubbed my palms over his pecs. His small nipples were like steel points digging into my hands. He gasped and his dick jumped as I pinched those little points lightly. I ran my hands over his smooth washboard abs ending finally at his dick. I grabbed his dick and started pumping him slowly. Matt groaned and I was rewarded with a dollup of precome that I smeared back over the head of his beautiful prick. Matt reached down and started stroking me the same way I was working him. Before long I, too, was dripping precome and the sticky sounds of us fisting each other's dick soon filled the small bathroom.

I reached around Matt and while continuing to stroke him clasped a hand on a butt cheek. It was round and hard. He groaned some more. I ran my hand up his back and over around to the front of him. I started working on Matt's nipples again. First one, then the other. He was gasping and groaning and had started bucking his hips into my fist, as I was doing to him.

Following my lead, Matt reached out with his free hand and put his hand on my shoulder and started feeling me up. He rubbed my shoulder and down my arm, pinching and squeezing my bicep. He moved to my chest and started pinching my nipples as I had done to him. I almost lost it right there but somehow managed to hold off, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I didn't think Matt was too far off, either. He was beginning to sweat and was bucking my fist with some force now.

I stroked him faster and faster when suddenly he gasped and his dick swelled up even bigger and harder than it already was. I lifted his dick towards me and he started to blow. I pumped him as blast after blast of white hot man juice rocketed out of his dick, the first two shots landing in the middle of my chest, the next couple down my abs, and finally he just flowed out over my knuckles and fingers.

Matt continued jerking my cock all through his orgasm and started pumping me harder. I started to come. As the first shot blew out of my dick Matt reached around me and pulled me to him, my dick and his fist between us. The next few bursts out of my dick shot up between us, landing on both our chests and abs. He kept pumping me until I had no more to pump. I put my arms around him and hugged him, smearing our sticky loads on both our fronts as we pressed together.

He was silent for a while as we remained in each other's arms. "I have wanted to do something like that with you since I first saw you at the beginning of the summer," Matt said quietly, "but I thought you were straight like all the other summer people."

"I've been thinking about you all summer, too, Matt," I said. "I'm glad we were able to hook up."

"Are you coming back before the end of the summer," Matt asked. I told him I would be.

"Can we do this again when you do?"

"Sure thing," I said.

With that we cleaned each other up and I put on my dry clothes and headed to the car, leaving Matt wringing out his soaked clothes in the bathroom. I was really looking forward to "coming" back!!

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

A fun little fantasy!
You're a good writer and I hope we see more.
X