The doctor: how does he/she behave?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by NYC8", Jan 29, 2006.

1. NYC8"

NYC8" Member

Albums:
    Most of the doctors I've visited for physical exams, as well as urologists, have had a very professional demeanor, usually seeming much older than they actually were. They'd always use the proper textbook words--"ejaculate," "orgasm," etc.--and seemed to be about as impartial as a judge.

But there was one doc I visited to treat me for epididymitis, who very quickly turned off the doctor lingo and got into talking like a fratboy. He was much younger than any other doc I'd had: I'm sure he was under 35, and at the time I was about 21. When it came time to discuss how to keep the problem from reoccurring, in addition to medicine part of his actual "prescription" was, as close to word-for-word as I can recall:

"It's not such a bad problem to have, because the more you get laid, the less of a problem it is. So, hit that ass. Masturbate. Ejaculate. But I personally recommend hitting the ass. Just do whatever you have to to get yours out, you'll feel better soon."

Has anybody else had a doc who tried to be kinda "chummy" like that? Or do you find that they're more detached and professional? Is it an age thing?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Not bad - probably an age thing - he was talking to you at your level.

I wonder how a Dr. Nixxy would come across?

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

the first time my doctor saw my penis he just looked at it for a second or two and said you are one lucky guy. he always very cool and would ak me all kinds of questions about hooking up with girls in college. he is in he 50s i guess and like talking about his younger years.

4. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Last month I finally went in to have a skin tag removed from the inside of my right leg. The doc was older and friendly. When he examined me he was all business. I asked him how one gets skin tags. He said usually from skin irritation, rubbing and family. His manipulation of my package eventhough was not erotic at all had me getting semi hard. He asked me to hold my mister off to the side. He then said by the looks of my tags location he knew what had caused it. It was early, I was stupid so I said what caused it? He pointed to my half erect member and laughed. I could only say Oh? Skin tag removal hurts...stings. They freeze them off like warts. OUCH!!!!!!

5. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I think that older Dr. actually believed an old wives' tale.
    A skin tag appearing because of rubbing is absolute nonsense.

I think it is purely genetic.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

And where the hell did you go to get get your skintag removed? Because the last one I had removed he numbed my back use a scalpel and sealed it with a light heat thing.

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

She sucked it, then when she climbed up on it she said it was the biggest one she'd ever had inside her. We tried on and off for a month but never did get it all the way in.

Draft saved Draft deleted