THE DOCTOR IS IN

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
1,685
Media
0
Likes
368
Points
303
Location
London, England
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
Remembering my school years , once or twice a year we had to visit the school doctor. He was an elderly guy (looking back he was probably only in his early forties) and it was a straightforward examination of height, weight eyesight and coughing.
We used to go in in twos and strip down to our underpants.
The doctor never did anything out of place, but he would tell us to drop our underpants and we would stand there while he felt or testicles.
Even at that young age I can remember loving the experience of this older man holding my balls and gently rubbing them. I remember sporting an erection more than once.
Going to the doctor now is still a very sexual experience for me. I am still waiting for the doctor to ask me to drop my pants and ask me to cough. However I have never had anything in that area where I have had to. We live in hope.
 

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
1,381
Media
0
Likes
27
Points
258
Location
Glasgow (Glasgow City, Scotland)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gender
Male
hoho, well the doctor wont now, as the school Dr was looking for testcular cancer, and they cant do that anymore as it now makes them perverts who should be locked up :p thats PC for ya.

So, you ar eecpected to check youself. Now in school you get handed a colourful little book explaining how to do it. :p
 

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Posts
7,115
Media
0
Likes
309
Points
283
Age
34
Location
memphis, tennessee
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Originally posted by EnglishMan@Dec 28 2004, 06:54 PM
Remembering my school years , once or twice a year we had to visit the school doctor. He was an elderly guy (looking back he was probably only in his early forties) and it was a straightforward examination of height, weight eyesight and coughing.
We used to go in in twos and strip down to our underpants.
The doctor never did anything out of place, but he would tell us to drop our underpants and we would stand there while he felt or testicles.
Even at that young age I can remember loving the experience of this older man holding my balls and gently rubbing them. I remember sporting an erection more than once.
Going to the doctor now is still a very sexual experience for me. I am still waiting for the doctor to ask me to drop my pants and ask me to cough. However I have never had anything in that area where I have had to. We live in hope.
[post=270288]Quoted post[/post]​

You would be a perfect candidate for doctor-patient roll playing, EnglishMan. An acquaintance of mine drops by now and then to fill his doctor's appointment. From the moment he enters my house, every word said is as though he's my patient and is ready for the annual check-up.

BTW, he's married and has several children, but then I'm divorced and have several children, as well! Whatever it takes, I suppose. :wub:
 

cypher13

Experimental Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Posts
108
Media
0
Likes
9
Points
238
Age
69
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
I am not trying to be obtuse or anything, but is this for real?



Originally posted by EnglishMan@Dec 28 2004, 06:54 PM
Remembering my school years , once or twice a year we had to visit the school doctor. He was an elderly guy (looking back he was probably only in his early forties) and it was a straightforward examination of height, weight eyesight and coughing.
We used to go in in twos and strip down to our underpants.
The doctor never did anything out of place, but he would tell us to drop our underpants and we would stand there while he felt or testicles.
Even at that young age I can remember loving the experience of this older man holding my balls and gently rubbing them. I remember sporting an erection more than once.
Going to the doctor now is still a very sexual experience for me. I am still waiting for the doctor to ask me to drop my pants and ask me to cough. However I have never had anything in that area where I have had to. We live in hope.
[post=270288]Quoted post[/post]​
 

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
1,685
Media
0
Likes
368
Points
303
Location
London, England
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
Originally posted by cypher13+Dec 28 2004, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cypher13 &#064; Dec 28 2004, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am not trying to be obtuse or anything, but is this for real?



<!--QuoteBegin-EnglishMan
@Dec 28 2004, 06:54 PM
Remembering my school years , once or twice a year we had to visit the school doctor. He was an elderly guy (looking back he was probably only in his early forties) and it was a straightforward examination of height, weight eyesight and coughing.
We used to go in in twos and strip down to our underpants.
The doctor never did anything out of place, but he would tell us to drop our underpants and we would stand there while he felt or testicles.
Even at that young age I can remember loving the experience of this older man holding my balls and gently rubbing them. I remember sporting an erection more than once.
Going to the doctor now is still a very sexual experience for me. I am still waiting for the doctor to ask me to drop my pants and ask me to cough. However I have never had anything in that area where I have had to. We live in hope.
[post=270288]Quoted post[/post]​


Explain Cypher13, why shouldn&#39;t it be real?
[post=270325]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
 

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Posts
511
Media
60
Likes
270
Points
263
Location
Sanford, NC, USA
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
I experience the same thing&#33; When I was 14, I had knee surgery (right knee arthroscopy, orthopedic surgery to repair some torn cartilage.) There after I had to return to the surgeon for several check up appts.

It was during the check-up&#39;s that I would get so turned on. I had to wear a pair of shorts during the exams, but they never said I had to wear underwear too&#33; So, I got brave (although now, I can&#39;t believe what balls I had back then, now I&#39;m 27) and would free ball during the exams.

My dick would get so hard that it would expand down my leg toward his hands that were examining my knee. It would get right to the edge of my shorts so I konw he had to see my head and precum. SEVERAL times I caught him looking at it while he was talking about my progress and I was staring down at my knee. I would get so turned on by him touching my leg and knowing that he could see my dick. I&#39;d EVEN GET WET SPOTS&#33;&#33;

There were 3 check ups, a few weeks apart to evaluate my physical therapy progress. Each time, I wore the same shorts that allowed my hard on to show. And although I would have loved for him to reach up my shorts leg and start stroking my throbbing dick, he never did. He DID smile a lot though. On my last checkup, he commented that my full recovery was underway and I was "...obviously a very healthy young man..." as he again smiled real big and gave me a wink. All I wanted to do after he left the room was jerk off in the room, but I was afraid a nurse would catch me.

I knew I was an exhibitionist from a very young age. I always loved showing my dick to anyone who&#39;d look.

I still get really turned on when I get a check up, but my doctor always seems to ignore it. Every time it never fails... "Drop your pants and underwear" and my dick starts to get semi then slowly throbs to a full blown hard on before I get both balls checked. But he has never commented on any of it. He keeps it professional, but for once, I&#39;d for him to just grab it, pump it a few times and tell me I&#39;m a healthy young man&#33;
 
1

13788

Guest
Herble:
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Dec 30 2004, 01:19 AM
I experience the same thing&#33; When I was 14, I had knee surgery (right knee arthroscopy, orthopedic surgery to repair some torn cartilage.) There after I had to return to the surgeon for several check up appts.

It was during the check-up&#39;s that I would get so turned on. I had to wear a pair of shorts during the exams, but they never said I had to wear underwear too&#33; So, I got brave (although now, I can&#39;t believe what balls I had back then, now I&#39;m 27) and would free ball during the exams.

My dick would get so hard that it would expand down my leg toward his hands that were examining my knee. It would get right to the edge of my shorts so I konw he had to see my head and precum. SEVERAL times I caught him looking at it while he was talking about my progress and I was staring down at my knee. I would get so turned on by him touching my leg and knowing that he could see my dick. I&#39;d EVEN GET WET SPOTS&#33;&#33;

There were 3 check ups, a few weeks apart to evaluate my physical therapy progress. Each time, I wore the same shorts that allowed my hard on to show. And although I would have loved for him to reach up my shorts leg and start stroking my throbbing dick, he never did. He DID smile a lot though. On my last checkup, he commented that my full recovery was underway and I was "...obviously a very healthy young man..." as he again smiled real big and gave me a wink. All I wanted to do after he left the room was jerk off in the room, but I was afraid a nurse would catch me.

I knew I was an exhibitionist from a very young age. I always loved showing my dick to anyone who&#39;d look.

I still get really turned on when I get a check up, but my doctor always seems to ignore it. Every time it never fails... "Drop your pants and underwear" and my dick starts to get semi then slowly throbs to a full blown hard on before I get both balls checked. But he has never commented on any of it. He keeps it professional, but for once, I&#39;d for him to just grab it, pump it a few times and tell me I&#39;m a healthy young man&#33;
[post=270761]Quoted post[/post]​
That was kinda sexy in a kinky way lol
 

cypher13

Experimental Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Posts
108
Media
0
Likes
9
Points
238
Age
69
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
I am in a very verbal mood today....

When I was in the sixth grade, I had to take a physical. A female doctor examined us. This had happened to me before and I had no reservations then or now about seeing a lady doctor. I was standing in my in underwear, she lowered the waistband, inhaled softly and said "You are going to be some young man&#33;"

Dummy (me) had no idea of what was in store&#33;

Some years later, I had this gorgeous doctor in Berkeley California. Unlike Sam Frank, she can afford a lawyer, but she will be touched to know that, to this day, I think of her - often and fondly. She gave me a physical and I had many subsequent occasions to encounter her around town...and she ALWAYS made it a point of showing me her legs by pulling up her skirt - if that&#39;s not a message, I dunno what is. Yes, she reacted when she first saw me nude, much as every female doctor and nurse has thus far since about that tender age of the first incident, described above. That soft, surprised inhalation then...well, she said nothing.

I fell in love with the doctor in Berkeley, but in those days I never worked up the nerve to tell her. I thought she was too good for me and, frankly, she was. One day, I saw her (outside her office) and unloaded this on her...well, as my luck would have it, she was engaged to another doctor and she seemed clearly disappointed that I didn&#39;t say anything sooner. Ah well....there are often good reasons why some things in life don&#39;t happen, only I can&#39;t think of one in this case. I just can&#39;t.
 

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Posts
41,557
Media
0
Likes
42,922
Points
718
Location
New Jersey, USA
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
That&#39;s one of the things about living in the garden state: any of the doctors I&#39;ve had to visit were practically all male, and homelier than hell. The nurses, on the other hand, well, let&#39;s just leave it at that the preliminary exams by the female nurses were more anticipated than the docs themselves.
 

cypher13

Experimental Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Posts
108
Media
0
Likes
9
Points
238
Age
69
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Originally posted by cypher13+Dec 28 2004, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cypher13 &#064; Dec 28 2004, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am not trying to be obtuse or anything, but is this for real?



<!--QuoteBegin-EnglishMan
@Dec 28 2004, 06:54 PM
Remembering my school years , once or twice a year we had to visit the school doctor. He was an elderly guy (looking back he was probably only in his early forties) and it was a straightforward examination of height, weight eyesight and coughing.
We used to go in in twos and strip down to our underpants.
The doctor never did anything out of place, but he would tell us to drop our underpants and we would stand there while he felt or testicles.
Even at that young age I can remember loving the experience of this older man holding my balls and gently rubbing them. I remember sporting an erection more than once.
Going to the doctor now is still a very sexual experience for me. I am still waiting for the doctor to ask me to drop my pants and ask me to cough. However I have never had anything in that area where I have had to. We live in hope.
[post=270288]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=270325]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]


No good reason why it can&#39;t - or shouldn&#39;t - be "real." Just wondered if it is.
 

jay_too

Experimental Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Posts
789
Media
0
Likes
5
Points
236
Age
44
Location
CA
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
I always hated the hernia exam because I always feared popping up in the doc&#39;s face. It did not help any that invariably he asked me, "To cough again."

If I asked, "Is anything wrong?" The answer was always "Be quite I am concentrating." Huh? It feels like you are massaging my balls.

While I never popped a boner during the exam, I usually left with half-hard. Funny, the only times that I have ever had such a check up was when I played varsity sports.

jay
 

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Joined
May 10, 2004
Posts
741
Media
0
Likes
2
Points
238
Location
NC
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
Originally posted by jay_too@Jan 4 2005, 07:16 PM
I always hated the hernia exam because I always feared popping up in the doc&#39;s face. It did not help any that invariably he asked me, "To cough again."

If I asked, "Is anything wrong?" The answer was always "Be quite I am concentrating." Huh? It feels like you are massaging my balls.

While I never popped a boner during the exam, I usually left with half-hard. Funny, the only times that I have ever had such a check up was when I played varsity sports.

jay
[post=272041]Quoted post[/post]​

jay, i know i should not be asking this, but can i give you that physical? ;) i promise, it will be pure research... (sorry hun, could not resist this one&#33;)
 

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
1,685
Media
0
Likes
368
Points
303
Location
London, England
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
Originally posted by cypher13+Jan 4 2005, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cypher13 &#064; Jan 4 2005, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cypher13@Dec 28 2004, 09:56 PM
I am not trying to be obtuse or anything, but is this for real?



<!--QuoteBegin-EnglishMan
@Dec 28 2004, 06:54 PM
Remembering my school years , once or twice a year we had to visit the school doctor. He was an elderly guy (looking back he was probably only in his early forties) and it was a straightforward examination of height, weight eyesight and coughing.
We used to go in in twos and strip down to our underpants.
The doctor never did anything out of place, but he would tell us to drop our underpants and we would stand there while he felt or testicles.
Even at that young age I can remember loving the experience of this older man holding my balls and gently rubbing them. I remember sporting an erection more than once.
Going to the doctor now is still a very sexual experience for me. I am still waiting for the doctor to ask me to drop my pants and ask me to cough. However I have never had anything in that area where I have had to. We live in hope.
[post=270288]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=270325]Quoted post[/post]​


No good reason why it can&#39;t - or shouldn&#39;t - be "real." Just wondered if it is.
[post=271984]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s one hundred percent true.
I was remembering another incident when I was young when I got a hard on withour realizing its implication.
It was when I was about 8. I was on a cruise, on holiday with my parents and I went to the poolside changing room to change. I could have changed in my room, but the idea of seeing loads of naked men excited me, even at that young age.
After swimming I went back to the changing room which was quite small and went and showered. The changing room wasn&#39;t very big and the actual shower couldn&#39;t have been more than 8ft by 8ft. I can&#39;t remember how many guys were showering in that space, but certainly five, maybe more.
Anyway all I can remember is that I showered with a full erection. Looking back it seems really strange now. God knows what all those men must have thought. I was obviously excited being next to all those naked men, but at the same time I had no idea of the sexual implication of what I was doing.
I suppose its the difference between being sexual and sexual ignorance. As in my first story about the doctor and my hard on, I was not embarassed by my erection,
because I was too young to understand what it meant.
 
1

13788

Guest
JambaMan22:
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Dec 30 2004, 12:19 AM
I experience the same thing&#33; When I was 14, I had knee surgery (right knee arthroscopy, orthopedic surgery to repair some torn cartilage.) There after I had to return to the surgeon for several check up appts.

It was during the check-up&#39;s that I would get so turned on. I had to wear a pair of shorts during the exams, but they never said I had to wear underwear too&#33; So, I got brave (although now, I can&#39;t believe what balls I had back then, now I&#39;m 27) and would free ball during the exams.

My dick would get so hard that it would expand down my leg toward his hands that were examining my knee. It would get right to the edge of my shorts so I konw he had to see my head and precum. SEVERAL times I caught him looking at it while he was talking about my progress and I was staring down at my knee. I would get so turned on by him touching my leg and knowing that he could see my dick. I&#39;d EVEN GET WET SPOTS&#33;&#33;

There were 3 check ups, a few weeks apart to evaluate my physical therapy progress. Each time, I wore the same shorts that allowed my hard on to show. And although I would have loved for him to reach up my shorts leg and start stroking my throbbing dick, he never did. He DID smile a lot though. On my last checkup, he commented that my full recovery was underway and I was "...obviously a very healthy young man..." as he again smiled real big and gave me a wink. All I wanted to do after he left the room was jerk off in the room, but I was afraid a nurse would catch me.

I knew I was an exhibitionist from a very young age. I always loved showing my dick to anyone who&#39;d look.

I still get really turned on when I get a check up, but my doctor always seems to ignore it. Every time it never fails... "Drop your pants and underwear" and my dick starts to get semi then slowly throbs to a full blown hard on before I get both balls checked. But he has never commented on any of it. He keeps it professional, but for once, I&#39;d for him to just grab it, pump it a few times and tell me I&#39;m a healthy young man&#33;
[post=270761]Quoted post[/post]​
a while back when i was like 13, i think my cock was probably around 7 inches, but ive always been a shower, so it gets reactions when seen even soft. any way, i went in for a physical, and my doctor was female at the time. she got to the hernia part, and so i pulled my pants down and was laying there, and got a total erection. i went crimson in the face, and she noticed it and then noticed how embarrassed i was. when she was moving her hand to the other side, she took her left hand and held my hard dick out of the way. i was shocked, but then she said, "dont worry honey there&#39;s nothing for you, of all people to be embarrassed about. anyway ever since its been awkward, and almost every year she makes a comment about my size, which is now around 8.5 inches to 9
 

jay_too

Experimental Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Posts
789
Media
0
Likes
5
Points
236
Age
44
Location
CA
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
bb...

Oh yea, let&#39;s play doctor&#33; I&#39;ll be the patient who comes in with.....for a moment, I forgot this was a discussion....darn it.

jay
 

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
1,685
Media
0
Likes
368
Points
303
Location
London, England
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
I have recently moved and joined a new medical practice a few weeks ago.
There are a group of doctors, and unless you specify who you want, you get who you are given.
On registering you have all the usual regular tests and I&#39;ve had to go back a few times due to a minor medical problem, and I have always had the same doctor who is a woman.
Yesterday I had to go back as I have a bout of flu and wanted some anti biotics, and I was given a different doctor.
He was in his thirties, attractive and wore a wedding ring (something I always check in men) but I recognised him for some reason.
He behaved very professionally and matter of fact, and it was only when I got home that I remembered where I had met him before.
It was in a gay sauna about two years ago up in Manchester (I live in London) and we had had sex on two different occasions.
I am sure he didn&#39;t recognise me. My hair used to be a lot longer than it is now, but I am sure it is him.
He is probably married with kids now and there is no way I could ever bring up the subject, especially if I am mistaken, although I am sure I am not.
Anyway I made a note of his name and next time I have to go visit the doctor I will definately be asking for him.
I&#39;ll have to look on the web for illnesses that will mean I have to remove my shorts. :)
 

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Joined
May 10, 2004
Posts
741
Media
0
Likes
2
Points
238
Location
NC
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
Originally posted by jay_too@Jan 8 2005, 06:52 PM
bb...

Oh yea, let&#39;s play doctor&#33; I&#39;ll be the patient who comes in with.....for a moment, I forgot this was a discussion....darn it.

jay
[post=273151]Quoted post[/post]​

GRRRRRR.... and I thought I was finally going to get lucky&#33; I do have one of those white linen jackets&#33; ;)
 

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Posts
1,685
Media
0
Likes
368
Points
303
Location
London, England
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
You would be a perfect candidate for doctor-patient roll playing, EnglishMan. An acquaintance of mine drops by now and then to fill his doctor's appointment. From the moment he enters my house, every word said is as though he's my patient and is ready for the annual check-up.

BTW, he's married and has several children, but then I'm divorced and have several children, as well! Whatever it takes, I suppose. :wub:


If you lived in London instead of Tennessee, I think I'd probably think about chamging my doctor to you. Especially if you were up for weekly visits.
 

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2007
Posts
297
Media
5
Likes
75
Points
248
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gender
Male
Back at school, I know this camp gay friend, he has a major crush at this young general practioner, so yer he is always 'sick'

He tells me he would complain to the doc how he is having tummy problems and have been pooping out blood, then the doc will tell him to drop his pants and play with his anus for a couple of minutes to really examine his hole pretty well in and out, making sure theres no hernia etc :D

With the amount of buttfucking he does, Im sure he is always 'bleeding' :p