The does size really matter test

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

I just randomly thought of this like 1 second ago. What if, they got a bunch of girls together, blind folded them, and inserted different sized dildos into thier vaginas. They then would have to say, wich one felt the biggest, would they always pick the biggest one? Would they not be able to somtimes tell?

I just remember reading a thing that says women only have nerves in the first 1/3 of thier vagna. Somehow that correlates into me thinking of this crazy test lol.

Discuss, or not...

2. Wholesome Goodness

Wholesome Goodness New Member

As the joke goes...

If size doesn't matter why are there no 4" dildos.

3. zaza

zaza New Member

I think the OP has a very good point.

Myself I think that marginal differences in size would be difficult to diferentiate, and it would be the extremes that would be noticable.

Then dildos used in this experimental situation bear no resembelence to sex with a guy, where so many variables make a difference to the experience and just how satisfying it might or might not be.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

K, you are far too obsessed with this topic lol

5. zaza

zaza New Member

If women only have nerves in the first third of their vagina, why do some like, and some dislike cervix pounding?

6. viking1

Gold Member

For the billionth time...size does matter! If you don't believe that, you ain't in the real world.

7. datdude

datdude New Member

It does and it doesnt.

A better study would be.

Take 10 guys with big dicks.

Take 10 guys with average dicks.

Take 5 Women

Let the women sleep with the guys in the cours of a month and write her thoughts after her experiances with both. Who;s the best lover etc.

8. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Only have nerves the first 1/3 of the vagina? WTF?

9. viking1

Gold Member

For this to be an effective study all the guys would have to be equal in their skill as lovers. Smaller guys can be highly skilled and bigger guys can be unskilled. That would skew the results. I still say, all other things being equal, size does matter. Seldom are all other things equal. Size usually matters somewhat even when all other things aren't very equal.

10. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I'm thinking the women in this study are gonna have a lot of fun. Some might take forever to make their decision. "No go back to the first one. Now the second one again please, yes yes second more"

11. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

I hate when we start discussing "does size matter". It gets me all ansy and nervous :tongue: .

12. stizu

stizu New Member

really?

Big Sex Toy Store

13. Blocko

Blocko Member

This is actually how that Does Penis Size Matter? The End of the Penis Size Debate site did it. But then again, it's pretty much a shill site for penis enlargement.

14. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't there a reality show about that?
    If not then there should be!:biggrin1:

15. slartlibartfast

slartlibartfast New Member

Albums:
    Evolution assures that things develop to their optimised performance. Nature has a reason why the eyes are just so far apart, why are hands, ears and mouths are a certain size and shape this is also true of the sex organs. The virgina and penis have evolved together to become a certain size and shape so they fit, function and reproduce correctly.

So to this end size does matter but you should only worry if you are an exception to the norm. The penis has evolved to be anything from 5 to 7 inches, if you are under that you may experience difficulties and if you are over that there may also be issues. If the penis was in anyway better if it was 9 inches long, then everyone would have 9inch long cocks, now theres a thought girls! But this isn't an opinion this is nature, and she's had millions of years to get it right!

16. snoozan

Gold Member

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

actually... you know most of the G spot is like 2 inches inside the vagina when u do come here sign... in my girl it is not there she says she feel nothing in there so, I have to insert my middle finger and thats when she feels good... about 3.5-4 inside... all other girls were 1.5-2.5 inches inde.. and when I only doing short strokes she says that doesnt feel that good.. she wants the whole thing!

- something I asked her yesterday. She say if she was with an smalleer guy after me she would tell him that her last bf was a little bit bigger only. (1cm or so) lol... so I told her not to point at me later, cuz i may have to show the guy what I have.

18. D_Al_K_Celtzah

D_Al_K_Celtzah Account Disabled

So far, no one has been able to make me change my mind on this. I'll just keep on saying that what matters is that each one knows how to use the size he has.

There's a saying here in my country that goes more or less like this: "as long as you have a tongue and a finger to spare, no woman can get you scared" (rough translation).
    If you have a meatbat the size of your forearm but all you do is ram it in without really caring for the woman (or man) you're with, then there's really no use for all the size you have.

am I Right or wrong?

19. joe_smith

joe_smith New Member

20. peet74

peet74 New Member

I think you are right. It is the same thing with big men and the old saying "Big/tall for nothing". All men should learn how to uses their penis, no matter what size is, to satisfy their partners and not for personal ego.

Draft saved Draft deleted