The does size really matter test

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I just randomly thought of this like 1 second ago. What if, they got a bunch of girls together, blind folded them, and inserted different sized dildos into thier vaginas. They then would have to say, wich one felt the biggest, would they always pick the biggest one? Would they not be able to somtimes tell?

I just remember reading a thing that says women only have nerves in the first 1/3 of thier vagna. Somehow that correlates into me thinking of this crazy test lol.

Discuss, or not...

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I think the OP has a very good point.

Myself I think that marginal differences in size would be difficult to diferentiate, and it would be the extremes that would be noticable.

Then dildos used in this experimental situation bear no resembelence to sex with a guy, where so many variables make a difference to the experience and just how satisfying it might or might not be.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If women only have nerves in the first third of their vagina, why do some like, and some dislike cervix pounding?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does and it doesnt.

A better study would be.

Take 10 guys with big dicks.

Take 10 guys with average dicks.

Take 5 Women

Let the women sleep with the guys in the cours of a month and write her thoughts after her experiances with both. Who;s the best lover etc.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does and it doesnt.

A better study would be.

Take 5 Women

Let the women sleep with the guys in the cours of a month and write her thoughts after her experiances with both. Who;s the best lover etc.

For this to be an effective study all the guys would have to be equal in their skill as lovers. Smaller guys can be highly skilled and bigger guys can be unskilled. That would skew the results. I still say, all other things being equal, size does matter. Seldom are all other things equal. Size usually matters somewhat even when all other things aren't very equal.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is actually how that Does Penis Size Matter? The End of the Penis Size Debate site did it. But then again, it's pretty much a shill site for penis enlargement.

I just randomly thought of this like 1 second ago. What if, they got a bunch of girls together, blind folded them, and inserted different sized dildos into thier vaginas. They then would have to say, wich one felt the biggest, would they always pick the biggest one? Would they not be able to somtimes tell?

I just remember reading a thing that says women only have nerves in the first 1/3 of thier vagna. Somehow that correlates into me thinking of this crazy test lol.

Discuss, or not...

D

deleted105034

It does and it doesnt.

A better study would be.

Take 5 Women

Isn't there a reality show about that?
If not then there should be!:biggrin1:

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Evolution assures that things develop to their optimised performance. Nature has a reason why the eyes are just so far apart, why are hands, ears and mouths are a certain size and shape this is also true of the sex organs. The virgina and penis have evolved together to become a certain size and shape so they fit, function and reproduce correctly.

So to this end size does matter but you should only worry if you are an exception to the norm. The penis has evolved to be anything from 5 to 7 inches, if you are under that you may experience difficulties and if you are over that there may also be issues. If the penis was in anyway better if it was 9 inches long, then everyone would have 9inch long cocks, now theres a thought girls! But this isn't an opinion this is nature, and she's had millions of years to get it right!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually... you know most of the G spot is like 2 inches inside the vagina when u do come here sign... in my girl it is not there she says she feel nothing in there so, I have to insert my middle finger and thats when she feels good... about 3.5-4 inside... all other girls were 1.5-2.5 inches inde.. and when I only doing short strokes she says that doesnt feel that good.. she wants the whole thing!

- something I asked her yesterday. She say if she was with an smalleer guy after me she would tell him that her last bf was a little bit bigger only. (1cm or so) lol... so I told her not to point at me later, cuz i may have to show the guy what I have.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So far, no one has been able to make me change my mind on this. I'll just keep on saying that what matters is that each one knows how to use the size he has.

There's a saying here in my country that goes more or less like this: "as long as you have a tongue and a finger to spare, no woman can get you scared" (rough translation).
If you have a meatbat the size of your forearm but all you do is ram it in without really caring for the woman (or man) you're with, then there's really no use for all the size you have.

am I Right or wrong?

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
So far, no one has been able to make me change my mind on this. I'll just keep on saying that what matters is that each one knows how to use the size he has.

There's a saying here in my country that goes more or less like this: "as long as you have a tongue and a finger to spare, no woman can get you scared" (rough translation).
If you have a meatbat the size of your forearm but all you do is ram it in without really caring for the woman (or man) you're with, then there's really no use for all the size you have.

am I Right or wrong?
I think you are right. It is the same thing with big men and the old saying "Big/tall for nothing". All men should learn how to uses their penis, no matter what size is, to satisfy their partners and not for personal ego.