The does size really matter test

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
It's the sight and feel of the penis in the hand which is the turn on. My partner almost faints watching a long thick penis being held and masturbated. She gets as much pleasure FEELING it in her hand as she does trying to force a 10'' one inside her

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, that would be a personal preference and each person could have a different answer for that question.

I understand that, but I meant just in general. What would most men or women consider too small?

Let's put it this way, Gager, what size would you have to be to consider it small or TOO small? This is just a hypothetical question.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we have nerves further up, just not as many.

my cervix has plenty of nerves, i can assure you!

and i can tell girth, i can tell when i'm stretched.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
we have nerves further up, just not as many.

my cervix has plenty of nerves, i can assure you!

and i can tell girth, i can tell when i'm stretched.

This thread is still alive?!?! lolz.

They say doctors can perform minor surgery on th upper 2/3 of the vagina without sedative or numbing or w/e the fuck you call it. I dunno.......

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I understand that, but I meant just in general. What would most men or women consider too small?

Let's put it this way, Gager, what size would you have to be to consider it small or TOO small? This is just a hypothetical question.

I would say that anything under average in length or girth would be considered small.

Anything over one standard deviation from the mean would be considered TOO small.

The mean is approximately 5.9" for length and 4.9" for girth, and the standard deviation from mean for length is .825" and for or girth is .509".

Some examples:

An erection 5" in length is one standard deviation from the mean;
A 4" erection is approximately two standard deviations;
An erection with a girth of 4.4" is one standard deviation from the mean;
An erection 8" in length is over two standard deviations from the mean.

95% of the study sample should fall within two standard deviations from the mean. The results, when graphed, form a "Bell Curve", with the high point being the mean.

http://www.sizesurvey.com/fig3.gif

Didn't mean to trip out here, but just thought that some might find the information useful.

creditor3

Just Browsing
Media
Evolution assures that things develop to their optimised performance. Nature has a reason why the eyes are just so far apart, why are hands, ears and mouths are a certain size and shape this is also true of the sex organs. The virgina and penis have evolved together to become a certain size and shape so they fit, function and reproduce correctly.

So to this end size does matter but you should only worry if you are an exception to the norm. The penis has evolved to be anything from 5 to 7 inches, if you are under that you may experience difficulties and if you are over that there may also be issues. If the penis was in anyway better if it was 9 inches long, then everyone would have 9inch long cocks, now theres a thought girls! But this isn't an opinion this is nature, and she's had millions of years to get it right!

Kudo's!!!! Trust mom nature above all else!!! I believe at some point the medical professionals are going to realize the amount of $$$ that a safe, effective surgical penis enlargement procedure could generate and the world will witness the birth of the "Frankendicks". Where do we go with this? We've seen where women have taken breast augmentation, thank you pam anderson. Many years ago I realized that my unit was attached to my brain, maybe visa versa? I've never looked back...