The Dog No One Wants

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I lived in Michigan, I'd make a trip to your house tomorrow to get him. Who could not love that face?!?! He looks like such a sweet doggy! I want him.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a dog you "rescued" or a stray that you took in?

He looks healthy so he couldn't have been that hard done by. Are you sure he doesn't have an owner and that someone is looking for him?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is Fred, my rescued dog that no one seems to want. But i am happy i rescued him and if no on else wants him i am happy to have him.
Oh I love him! Such a face, he looks like a good companion dog. I'd take him if I lived near you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is Fred, my rescued dog that no one seems to want. But i am happy i rescued him and if no on else wants him i am happy to have him.
Aw, he's a cute big ol' varmint, ain't he? Pity. I live in NJ & an apt, so like the others, if I lived nearby, I'd probably take him.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

if i were you goodwood i would keep him now, he seems to look like he is settled in good with you setting there in the pic. my hubby took in a rot-willer once know one wanted. i was scared to death of him due to the stories you hear an all about them. but that was the best and most kindest dog i have ever seen. and guarded me with his life when hubby was away. but my hubby seems to have a thing with all the so called bad breed of dogs. Ive seen him take a mean an I'm talking really mean frosh's dog and turn him into a puppy love dog. but at the same time hubby can snap his finger and the dog would take anyones leg off at hubby's command. still anyone just abandon a dog like you have isn't right. he looks like he mite be golden retriever with maybe a very small amount of great Dane mix. according to his head and mouth structure. I'm not good with telling breeds really. but still i would keep him now if i was you. :wink:good looking dog. will be a very loyal Friend for you. hubby now has a chow black wolf mix. an two pit bulls male and female. all 3 are big babies now. as usual with him. he thanks more of them than me :biggrin1: not really.