The 'DONT JACK-OFF' challenge

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
a very hard mission... btw I read that going past three days without cumming doesn't increase your load nor your horniness..actually they decrease after the three days mark.. then if you aim to shoot farther and much you have to stick to a three day jerk off starvation...

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm what year is this now 2000 what, I lost count.:redface:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
jimbob, I'll be watching this thread with interest to see how long you can hold out. I think my personal record was once around three weeks and it was more down to the fact that I was focusing on other things at the time than because a deliberate effort was being made to abstain. As a one off experiment it should be okay, although I think it's more beneficial long term to be regular in the ejaculation department.

hornifiend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried this once and lasted two weeks - pretty good considering I'm usually a one a day guy. BUT I found the whole experience to be painful (blue balls) and didn't get that ellusive wet dream either.

Needless to say, back to one a day minimum.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm, I've never had a wet dream either, so I'm going to head up this challenge myself. Currently at 2 and a half days.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

After a certain age, the so called "wet dreams" are a thing of the past....I know I havent had one since my late teens or early twenties.

I was told that after a certain time...usually a few days or so...build up is not greater, for the body releases any excess
during either strain or urination.

There is no way I could last 1 day without sex or jacking off...and would not even want to try. Why? It is good for a healthy prostate...and enjoyable!

Plus...I always edge...for long periods of time, and for me that give the best orgasm when finishing through having sex, or just jacking to a climax....

outletforfun69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've given it up for Lent on a couple of occasions. I'm not Catholic, but I thought the timetable sounded right and wanted to see if I could do it. The second time was so much easier that I actually went over 100 days without cumming. It is a fun challenge and a test of willpower.