The 'DONT JACK-OFF' challenge

Titan63

Just Browsing
Media
I went exactly 2 weeks, finally did yesterday. Longest I've gone probably since hitting puberty. Needed to stop for medical reasons, usually enjoy at least 5 wanks a week.

D

deleted627832

I have a co-worker he has gone over a year now and no sex since 05. He believes it is a sin to J/O. By what he has told me, it dose find a way to cum out. I myself, my longest time is about 3 months.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was 15 I was convinced that jacking off was a sin, so I stopped for six months. Then one day riding the bus home from school I realized that it had been that long and I couldn't wait to get home to do it again. I haven't stopped for more than a week anytime since. (Not that I'd want to, except to build up volume and intensity. Usually a week is long enough to bring on a really good one, but edging helps more).

I only ever had 1 wet dream. That was during my 6 month abstinence. I began to think that if NOT beating off brings on an orgasm anyway, then God must want me to cum! This was the beginning of the end of religion for me.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:redface:Great thread. Am gonna' try to do at least three(3) days. Usually J-O at least once a day if not having sex w wifey, which is infrequent. Now am happy to participate in this exercise! :wink::wank::wank:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure how long I could hold out. Although I've not had one today, I had two sessions yesterday and I think a few days - or maybe a week - is the longest I could hold out. Of course reading this thread probably doesn't help too much!

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I will try and hold out until my balls start to hurt so bad i cant stand the pain

What makes you think abstaining will cause your balls to hurt? Masturbation is a learned habit like many others, although a well nigh impossible one to break, as I've doscovered for myself.

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was going to start a thread like this today! yeah i've just gone through 24 hours, gonna try and abstain for 2 weeks. I used to wank in periods of 2 weeks when i was younger and it helped me sustain a lot of energy. plus the wet dreams i had were MAD

just been flicking through photos and vids of hot girls and huge dicks on here. have't even touched my penis yet. i'll be asexual by the end of the week. i'll reproduce via mitosis.

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
studies have shown daily ejaculations help prevent prostate cancer so this challenge is not the best thing for men to do.

my own personal experience since i was 10 years old i've only been able to go 3 days before i have to cum

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gone about 3 weeks before my it started coming out on its frikkin own when I would urinate. I would feel a wierd pressure then cum would just come out. Freaked me the hell out till I called a doc.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I went like 10 days at longest (had epididymitis and just couldn't tolerate any jostling of my balls, even though it was recomended to cum to help clear out the pipes)

I will start this challenge as of next tuesday after 9am...as I am having a cyst removed on my dick and, yeah, with lancing and cauterization...I think I will last without jacking till fully healed, lol

see link in sig for details on the unpleasantness, lol

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I went like 10 days at longest (had epididymitis and just couldn't tolerate any jostling of my balls, even though it was recomended to cum to help clear out the pipes)

I will start this challenge as of next tuesday after 9am...as I am having a cyst removed on my dick and, yeah, with lancing and cauterization...I think I will last without jacking till fully healed, lol

see link in sig for details on the unpleasantness, lol
Good luck and hope you recover soon. Sorry I won't read the unpleasantness. :wink: