The 'DONT JACK-OFF' challenge

TheIrishStallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I abstained from it for a month after being circumcised. my patience (not patient at all, just couldn't do it) was rewarded with probably the best orgasm i've ever had.

kleevage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
day 3 now and my balls have become twice as heavy. i'm getting stomach bugs and i'm really cranky. i feel like i wanna run in the rain and have a fight with someone.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was 'in the club' for over two weeks until yesterday... GOT LUCKY, but holy cow was it intense! Hang in there those of you who are holding out!

D

deleted627832

I am in day 3...had a hard time yesterday.

D

deleted213967

a very hard mission... btw I read that going past three days without cumming doesn't increase your load nor your horniness..actually they decrease after the three days mark.. then if you aim to shoot farther and much you have to stick to a three day jerk off starvation...

Three day's a charm for me too, but is it worth the long wait?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I went for four days, and this was only because I was staying at my grandmother's house for my grandfather's funeral. The moment my family started travelling back and we split up into hotel rooms along the way, that's when I released my tension. Maybe it was my imagination, but my release seemed to be huge! I don't recall it being very pleasurable, per se, because it was a quick wank... But it was definitely satisfying.

Even at college, I've managed to jack off at least every other day, sometimes (but not usually) "with" my roommate. (I say this because nothing ever happened between us, we were just pretty much on our own beds dealing with ourselves.)

Now that I'm back home, I manage to masturbate once or twice a day. I think I'll try to do that "magic" three days or at least every other day to make the process more meaningful and -hopefully- more pleasurable. :) I'm not one for edging when it's not for sex, but I'll see what happens if I have more time (and patience).

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you who are holding out for longer abstinence (no easy accomplishment), are the orgasms crazy-intense and are your loads really bigger than usual???