Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When I first saw him wearing the jockstrap at the beginning, I thought "yeah he's big" but then he is shown wearing the cockring and looks like an average shower, which means he had a semi in the jockstrap. Busted. :)

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
13 inches... he's not even close :rolleyes:

That's Jonnah Falcon. For some reason in the several tv programs he is featured (like this one) he never shows his erect dick. At most, you can see a pixelate portion of the image wich is supposed to be his dick.

This reminds me a documentary from Channel 4 about penises of different sizes. In the program about the "big dicks" they featured a lot of guys saying how huge their dicks were. But I couldn't see any of those huge dicks they talked about. If a dick was shown always was in flaccid. And you can't guess how big a dick will be when erect from how it looks when flaccid as it happens with growers.

So, at the end programs like this are about choosing a couple of guys who are supossed to have big dicks, let them (or their couples) talk about how huge they are and let the viewers imagine the rest: that's 12, 13 or 14" dicks :biggrin1:

Last edited:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's Jonnah Falcon. For some reason in the several tv programs he is featured (like this one) he never shows his erect dick. At most, you can see a pixelate portion of the image wich is supposed to be his dick.

No, that's not Jonah Falcon. I've met Jonah Falcon, and that's not him.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, that's not Jonah Falcon. I've met Jonah Falcon, and that's not him.

You're right.

That's one of the guys featured at the Channel 4's documentary I've talked about. I don't remember his name.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first saw him wearing the jockstrap at the beginning, I thought "yeah he's big" but then he is shown wearing the cockring and looks like an average shower, which means he had a semi in the jockstrap. Busted. :)

Yep exactly my same thoughts:

The initial jock strap / bathing suit / pixelation shots he looked pretty large... but after you saw the cock ring semi he was DEFINITELY sporting a semi in those earlier seemingly "large" shots. :biggrin1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well duh! They're not allowed to show erect penises on terrestial broadcasts, even on British TV (yeah, it's from the Channel 4 documentary that lead to an influx on this site). And just how big would yours be hanging loose in your underwear?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have one of the biggest peters out there and do you see me getting media attention? I'm not even close to 13 inches (or even 10, for that matter):biggrin1:. The real big boys don't need to go on tv...we now we got between our legs.

Next to your cock, I love your modesty!

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a couple of issues with what he said. If you want to have sex with women, you do not have to have full penetration. If you want that then some women are willing to have anal.

Also, the average woman is only 6", there are other women who are bigger. I've met them and we have talked about it. Hell, I work with one.

The thing about having sex with guys is a cope out. I do not need the favor, but thanks for thinking about me.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah I don't buy that mere dick size determines one's sexuality. LMAO! Something about that did not sound right or truthful.

I think people know where they want to go regardless. They just need to be real about it. This means, by his logic, that men with big dicks are all destined to be gay because "pussies just don't allow true contact".