The downsides of having a cock.

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhh, to completely agree. The "new digi-faluge" (gucchi flauge as we are calling it now- blends in with nothing!!) Pants are totally not meant for anyone with a bulge. Got tired of re sewing the bottom button, they kept blowing out! At least with the old model BDU's they (summers at least) had the internal flap so it was less obvious when a few buttons were "missing". The new stuff, not so much.
May as Well be smuggling a baseball or a cucumber in my dress uniform.. Yeah, keep pulling down on the coat to keep from causing a scene...

But working out with a "big package" dose feel nice. Have to wear spandex to keep it from flopping around to much though!

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that it is really a "downside" but yes, sometimes having a big bulge dose get in the way. Am beginning to know how large breasted women feel when it comes to having your "assets" getting in the way! Love having bigger than average bits, but they do hinder some activities!

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can not think of one thing about the downsides of having a dick. I love every aspect of having a dick. Like my graqndpa would say. " You know why women are bitchie? You would be a bitchie too if you didnt have a dick"

Reactions: alpha_centauri

monel

Sexy Member
Media
What downside? I can't think of one. It's like a built in Jacob's Ladder. So simple yet so much fun I can't stop playing with it. Hours of entertainment.

S

SirConcis

The downside depends on the state of penis. When flaccid, the downside is the piss slit. When erect, the downside is the base of the shaft. So yeah, there is always a downside you just have to know what to look at :) :) :)

Personally, it is all the attention it wants during the day. Sensation of glans against underwear is great, but can be rather distracting when you are trying to do work, or when walking in corridor with colegues and you keep thinking about your cock.

cestmoi1979

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I do yoga on a regular basis. Some poses require 'adjustment' which is slightly embarrassing if someone sees. For example, Cow Face Pose: Yoga Journal - Cow Face Pose The way your legs are situated means you either end up in extreme discomfort/pain or you pull the boys upwards and have a very obvious lump in your lap =P

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in the Navy back when the uniform was the bell bottoms. The dress blue pants with the 13 buttons and flap concentrated everything in a bulge in the front. I loved the summer whites and dungarees. Many would get them as tight as possible with regulation boxer undershorts. I would just let my dick and ballls just hang down the leg and they made a guys ass look awesome. I worked on and Naval airfield and the pilots were all great in their flight suits.