The Downward Curve....

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wanted to start a thread to extol the newly discovered virtues of a downward curving cock... Since my recent break-up I got re-acquainted with an old fuck buddy. He came over today... He has the most amazing cock! My favourite ever. Uncut, veiny, THICK...Would say he is about 8.5 x 7. And as the title suggests, he has an amazing downward curved cock, it's almost like a kitchen tap.

So on with the story... In our previous adventures I had been the top, due to hesistation in taking something that thick!! (He also has a fat mushroom cock head, so the biggest bit of the cock is what you take first!:eek: ) But since my relationship with my very well endowed ex, I am much more comfortable with and crave big dicks. So I let him take me....

Jesus Christ! It was AMAZING!! I was rogered senseless... But the amazing thing was after a number of variations of me on my back missionary style and me on top facing, and to the side etc... He asked if I wanted to try anything else...I quickly thought about the curve of his cock and my anatomy and manouvered myself into doggy....FUCKING HELL! The feeling of his downward curve pressing and throbbing against my prostate was so intense I thought I would pass out!! It was unlike anything I have felt before and I came so hard it was like the earth moved... After he left I fell asleep for a good two hours I was so knackered and spent from my orgasm...

So thought I would share my wonderful experience and ask any guys or gals if they have had similar adventures with cocks of the curving variety...

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
downward curves are great sucking!

They are absolutely perfect for deep throating!

As for the one posted by vindicari...while it is a lovely cock, I would call it more of a right curve...
What I am talking about is more like this guy. He is Clinton from Sean Cody...

Attachments

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are absolutely perfect for deep throating!

As for the one posted by vindicari...while it is a lovely cock, I would call it more of a right curve...
What I am talking about is more like this guy. He is Clinton from Sean Cody...
Oh dear, bless him! That's small and downward. Oh well, maybe he's a good cook!

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not so much about how it looks, but how it feels Denise! As for the attached pic, yes he is small but it was one of the only downward ones I could find on the internet! My fuck buddy has a similar shape, but longer, thicker and uncut! :biggrin1: