The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry!
I think it was the gazpacho I had at lunch!:redface:
Kinda deadly.

Yep, I'm back in a sort of spasmodic kinda way.
*funny, that is the same word used in all my report cards. Another perennial favorite was recalcitrant and defiant featured on a regular basis. I do believe that at end of my school career I had exhausted their supply of negative adjectives to such a degree that they merely wrote intractable. Go figure.*

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry!
Kinda deadly.

*funny, that is the same word used in all my report cards. Another perennial favorite was recalcitrant and defiant featured on a regular basis. I do believe that at end of my school career I had exhausted their supply of negative adjectives to such a degree that they merely wrote intractable. Go figure.*

Those are negative adjectives? I always thought they were an indication of achievement.

BTW, in response to your inquiry in another thread, monochrome suits you fine. The ? may be a little too generic for you though.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry!
Kinda deadly.

Don't forget "contumacious" and "refractory." :tongue:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry!
Kinda deadly.

Unpublished (possibly inappropriate :wink:) notes of Dragon's school administrators, counselors, instructors, etc...

"....hot..........Extremely hot..............sexually alluring to an alarming degree................boner-inducing..........Tits = 10+ / superior-------Ass = 10+ beyond superior..............a true heartbreaker........superduperhottish.........."

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you, Nico!

You've been SUCH a support and a true friend during my screw over.
You're wonderful and I won't hear a cross word against you.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Some of my teachers used to say "too clever by half". OK, smart arse cunt may have upset my parents, but probably not the right thing for an educator to say.

Enough of this already, get your gallery open again for your friends. I know that I am not alone in appreciating your contribution to tumescence.