The Drama of today. What a fucking rollor coaster.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To understand the significance of today you first have to know the back story

Back story
Well there is this girl at school who I like and I have class with. We started talking out of class and became friends right off the bat. The problem that I like her (both her personaility and sexually) which normally wouldnt be a problem at all except for the fact that she hangs around TONS of guys 24/7. Which again normally wouldnt be a problem but for some reason I start getting really jealous. Not "I wish that was me jealous" but "If you touch her again I will break your fucking arm" jealous. So naturally I removed myself from the situation lest I harm somebody on one of the days im not so in control of myself.

Anyway as we talk more and more we become better friends and in my curiosity I ask her one day if she likes me. She very polite said no. Oh . Thats cool I thought, Ill just chill in the friend zone I guess, nothing really new there. So anyway we start talking more and more and I beging the process of metaphorically speaking "Cracking her head open" so that I may better learn what to expect form her. and while mostly honest she would decidedly not tell me the weirdest things. I didnt think much of it at the time. Just more progress needs to be made. Fast forward a few weeks. Same exact position. Now im intrigued because nobody has lasted that long against my "Jedi mind probe" before.

So I decide to crank up the intensity dial one night and progressively tell her more and more personal thing about me except the really deep seated things. She eats it up. We get REALLY close. But she still shows resistance. So the night before last I decided to be honest with her. Not typical honesty mind you, the crazy time of honest that holds no regard for the feeling of others or appearances. I mean the kind of shit you take to your grave bearing your soul honesty. And I answered every single question she had.

She says cool.

Fast forward to today.

I had spent entirety of last night doing a term paper that I was supposed to be progressively doing over the course of 4 weeks ( It came out to 3,444 words by the way) so understandably I was a bit frayed around the edges. Burnt out if you will. Anyway I knew she didnt do her paper and I was going to offer like the gentleman I was to do it for her tonight. Not for free of course. so anyway I was trying to feel her out to see how much money I could bank for it when she says and I quote "Oh my god seriously? I Would do anything from buy you a cup of coffee to have sex with you. But if you want money it is going to have to wait a bit because I have bills to pay".

Wait...
What?

My mind was blown. Like literally BLOWN. At first my reaction was Sex!?!?! Gimme gimme gimme. But then in true form to my life the doubts came.

Is she serious?
Would she get the paper and then skip out on the deal?
Is this a deal any one could get?
Would she only be having sex with me because of the paper?

And as these doubts came to me rapid fire 1 resounding thought came clear. "Who the fuck cares? Do the paper and buy an ipod" so I said sure. Not having her paper she skipped class so after I gave my presentation in class I bounced out. I found her in the place where I usually chill and I dragged her away to the library. I told her to pick the topic so she did. The logical fallacies and cognitive distortions of Creationism. FUCK. So I carried the hefty books she picked out to under a tree on campus, where my friends happened to be sitting discussion some of the more, messed of things that I just happened to one of my friends.

So anyway one of my home boys comes up and starts talking about who he just got burnt by this one girl. Eventually it comes out that it is the girl I am currently about to do the paper for. FUCK. My mind had been gradually shifting the needle away from ipod into sex up until that moment and it killed me. It completely wrecked me. Not only had she not told me that she had something, but also fucked one of my homeboys. ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY THEY MET.

That was just incredible. I wanted to throw up. I was sad and hurt and confused and eventually it all just turned into anger. Blood boiling red out anger. I had been going through all this shit for her and then some shit like this happens. FUCK THAT. To I march up to her and said " Yeah I changed my mind im too burnt out to do it" She says its ok and then I leave. I went on a jog in 110 degree weather in all black to help me figuratively cool off but it only worked a little bit. I was still pretty pissed off.

I had decided that before I left that day I would tell her to lose my number and dont talk to me again.

So later on she comes up to me and obviously knows something is wrong at this point because I had been doing literal back flips in the grass and screaming into the sky where as I normally and reserved other than the rapid fire jokes i typically make. So she comes up to me and ask whats wrong. I say nothing and walk away.

I go up to my friend Tyler and tell him everything and I feel much better. I could still slam a guys head through a wall but at least everything wasnt tinted red anymore. And I could sit still without breathing like raging bull.

So anyway she comes up to me again and is like "Baby whats wrong?". I would pay money to know what my face looked like because the torrent of emotions I felt were so conflicting. So she walks me off to the side and sits me down. And we start talking. I dont bring up the reason why im made but rather that im just having problems dealing with it at the moment and that quite frankly I felt that I couldnt trust her. Like at all. So before I can tell her to lose my number guess who walks up. The Homeboy who he fucked. At this point we are both like wtf? Why is he here. For completely different reasons obviously. so anyway he pulls me off to the side for a bit and tells me it was a false alarm. It turns out his doctor had called and that he didnt catch anything from her and rather it was a vericose vein in his penis.

wait...
what?

Oh the flood of relief I felt.

So then naturally he pulls her off to the side and tells her the same thing.

So then me and her start talking again and the conversation shifts to why cant I trust her. I tell it it is because she is keeping things from me, which is exactly pretty true. So she opens up FINALLY and tells me everything she had been holding back. I take advantage of this knew found honesty and bring up the whole thing about offering sex for the paper. I ask her the questions that had offered to me and I received the following answers.

Is she serious? "Yes"

Would she get the paper and then skip out on the deal? "No" (of course she would say that right?)

Is this a deal any one could get?
"Not exactly Like. I dont know it is hard to describe. Its not like im some kind of whore I dont just sleep with anybody. I know who im attracted to and go for it"

Wait what? Im pretty sure we already had this conversation and you told me you didnt like me

" I isnt that I dont like you so much as I know in a relationship we would rip each other to shreds."

But your sexually attracted to me? ME?

"Yes. Very much so. There are just some people who I spot and know could pleasure me immensely and you just happen to be one of them So far I havent been wrong"

What? Why?

" I dont know it is hard to describe. It is just the the way you act you know"

No I really dont

" Like *sigh* I dont know it is just the way you are. The way you carry your self and stuff"

Um... Ok. Thanks. I think. I think your jusr buttering me up to get me to do your paper

"No I know I will have to do my paper myself tonight"

Back to the whole sex thing. Would you only be having sex with me because of the paper?

"No I was going to anyway"

WOW what? When were you planning this?

"I wasnt really planning it I was just going to let it happen"

Oh really? If that is the case it never would have happened then because my libido switch was in the off position in regards to you

" Oh haha really?"

Yeah I was under the impression you didnt like me, wait no scratch that, ATTRACTED to me, like at all. I wasnt going to waste my time.

"Haha"

Fuck. Looks like im going to have to change the way I act now

"Wait what do you mean"

Like im going to have to turn the dial a bit

"You mean like form 1 to 5?"

No I mean like from Off to on.

"Haha"

So you would have sex with me but not go out with me?

"That is correct"

Why???

"You know everything"

What? No I dont.

"Wait that didnt come out right. I mean like. Um Wow how do I put this. Your never surprised by anything. I need a man I can make say wow every once and a while"

I dont get surprised very often but I get surprised

"No you dont"

yeah I do I have just been though alot of shit

"Me too"

Well I was still surprised. Shit im surprised right now!

" Your not surprised haha your never surprised by anything"

Wait what? Im never surprised by anything? Im surprised by this whole situation!

"what situation?"

Was that a joke?

"No really what situation"

The whole thing with the thing and the paper and the sex and shit. Basically the entirety of today.

"You were surprised?"

WTF?No duh I was surprised! What kind of a normal person expects this type of shit?

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

And that was my day.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, the games we play. I am normally the sunshine in any confusing situation, IMO keep your heart under lock and key and use protection. Just my two cents.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fuck?

You need to expand your circle of friends so that there isn't one girl "doing the rounds".

And why are you so obsessed with having sex with her?

You have sex with her. She'll probably be back to shagging your homeboy(s)...what have you accomplished?

She doesn't want to go out with you. Fission Mailed?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fuck?

You need to expand your circle of friends so that there isn't one girl "doing the rounds".

And why are you so obsessed with having sex with her?

You have sex with her. She'll probably be back to shagging your homeboy(s)...what have you accomplished?

She doesn't want to go out with you. Fission Mailed?
Im not obsessed with having sex with her I just happen to really like her

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh those days in university and how we all put up with so much shit. I used to think that I could be friends with men as well. But when they all tried to leach their pound of flesh from me, I have learned.

Like another poster told you, widen your circle. These days, the femal population is greater than 50%, so you shouldn't have any problems meeting other nice women.

But interesting story, it is a cliffhanger.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, this is some Dawson's Creek shit for your ass! Wow! I'm sorry about your day, but I have to say that I truly enjoyed reading this. It was very well-written, and I could place myself there, and see all of this happening. Now what I will tell you- there are two different worlds in the dating/sex games. The world of passion and romance, and then there's the world of straight fucking- sleep with the person before establishing a relationship. You said you've gone through some shit, and I believe her when she says that she has. Because it sounds like she doesn't think with her mind or her heart, but her "dick", you know what I mean? And you're one of the good guys. Either slowly peace her out of your life for your own state of mind, or don't. But I promise you- if you don't, she will fuck your world up!

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't do the paper. Don't have sex with her. No matter what you're the one who's emotionally involved. You'll regret doing both. Because even if she does deliver on the sex...she'll wind up fucking one of your friends shortly after and then you'll really feel used and angry. Sounds like she's a game-playing user.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe I almost read that whole thing. Sorry, it sounds interesting. I'll try to read it later I guess.

On second thought, I'll decide whether or not you should have sex with her. Pic?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not do the paper but surprise surprise she didnt do it either.

I skipped class today because the heat index was over 100+ and I could not be bothered to walk all the way across the campus to my class, not that it really matters because we only have about 3 days left and a final. So anyway I was chillin in the student center when I saw her. Obviously she was also skipping class. I got on her about this because she has done maybe 3 things in class and the way it is going she will without a shadow of a doubt fail. And I dont like to see my friends fail I really dont. Not only is that just not a pleasant thought but it reflects poorly on me and makes me think that I let them fail instead of trying to help them.

Now here is the kicker.

In the state of florida you can only take a college class 3 times. After that you need a pardon form the board of education. She has already taken the class TWICE and FAILED. This is her 3rd time. It is a REQUIRED ENGLISH CLASS.

So I pull her off to the side and tell her to situation. At first I ask her if she even wants to pass because she has put dick all effort into the class and I was even texting her about it the previous night. She said she did indeed want to pass but she didnt know how. At this point for lack of a better word I commenced to brow beating her about the importance of doing her work and putting in the time and the work.

Her response was as follows

"Thanks mom."

The raw incredulity of the moment was stupefying. So I asked her if she wanted my help passing the class. To which of course she said yes. So I told her she would have to literally do EVERYTHING I say to hope to squeak out a C. She says she will but at this point im pretty convinced she will blow off what I say and fail the class anyway.

So when I was riding home with my bot tyler we began discussing where me and her stand.

This is what I said.

Me:I dont know man. I really dont know. But want to her something fucke dup? She has failed this class twice. This is her third time. I was telling her to go to class this whole term but she wanted to be miss fucking personality of the year and shit and now she is going to flunk out of college. I really dont know what is going to happen between us to be honest bro. Im pretty sure she is going to fail . Im about 95% sure. Here is the thing I offered to lend my hand to help her pass but she is just so fucking lazy I dont think she is going to make it.

Tyler: Wait this is her 3rd time?!?!? Yeah dude she is fucked ahahaha. She brought it on herself though you know.

Me: Yeah I know right. But here is the thing. I told her if she fucks around I WILL let her fail. You think we would still end up hooking up if I did actually let her fail?

Tyler: There is no doubt in my mind that would not happen. Ahahaha. That is a interesting question though.

Me: Well do you think at least showing some effort on my part would count for something? Because it is her fault man. I mean really there is nobody else she can blame that shit on.

Tyler: That is tragic. Way to lose out on sex. Hahahahaha

Me: I know right what kind of fucked up situation is this? It isnt even just about sex though I really do legitimately like her. She is just pissing me off sooooo bad

Tyler: Just forget her she is about to flunk. She is going to come to graduation and be like "Damn you louis" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: *shrug* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does my day always end in someone laughing?

@ alwaysguessing Pic coming soon.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah I last night I talked to her about her fucking my friend and she was like " I really dont know what happened. Like that is just not something I do"

Lamest fucking excuse I have ever heard

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
get over it. get over her.
she is what she is,
which isn't what you hoped she was.
there's no point creating a drama,
because this is just her way of being.
go find another girl instead.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, you need to forget this girl. First of all she has no goals. She's failed a class 2 times already and she doesn't even care if she fails it again? She must be living off of her parents money, which I will not even give you my opinion on.

Look I'm a wonderfully nice person and I say let her fail. She needs to grow up and take responsibility for herself. I hope that you don't have sex with her. Because it sounds to me like this is the type of girl that will trap you in whatever way she can and use you as long as you let her. Be her friend, her buddy, her pal if you'd like. But my advice is to take a step back and see if she starts to crash and burn or if she finds another guy to ride to the finish line on.

And come on she knows exactly why she slept with that guy. There a plenty of women here that will tell you, we are not stupid. Sex doesn't just happen. It happens because we want it to happen. Don't let her lie to you and play it off like Miss Innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh those days in university and how we all put up with so much shit. I used to think that I could be friends with men as well. But when they all tried to leach their pound of flesh from me, I have learned.

Like another poster told you, widen your circle. These days, the femal population is greater than 50%, so you shouldn't have any problems meeting other nice women.

But interesting story, it is a cliffhanger.

Depends on the school you go to. Mine, the ratio was 3 dudes to every girl. This same situation played out pretty frequently where I went.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah im pretty much done with her at this point.

As of next Monday I probably wont see her ever again.

Cant help but be saddened though...

Forget about her, there are millions of women out there:biggrin1: NEXT!

Go out with your friends, party have a good time, your 19. She's not worth being saddened over.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forget about her, there are millions of women out there:biggrin1: NEXT!

Go out with your friends, party have a good time, your 19. She's not worth being saddened over.
Sigh.

That is true. I dont go out much so the odds of my meeting someone else before the start of fall term is pretty slim. But at the same time what is worth this? And that isnt even counting the fact I have eaten 1 thing in 4 days and Ive slept maybe 3 hours a night for the past week.

I need to just chill out for a while.