The Drama of today. What a fucking rollor coaster.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, first of all eat something. And SLEEP! It's not worth it. I promise you. NO other human being is responsible for your health and happiness except for yourself. The opposite sex (or same sex in some of our cases) will screw you over, around and upside down.

If you want to be alone, be alone and if you want to hang out, go hang out. Don't worry about being with a girl. I used to get all upset over petty stuff like this and I'll admit that I still do sometimes. The sooner you start looking out for number 1 the happier you will be.

Do something to take your mind off of her. Anything that you did before you met her and before you starting wasting so much energy on her.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, first of all eat something. And SLEEP! It's not worth it. I promise you. NO other human being is responsible for your health and happiness except for yourself. The opposite sex (or same sex in some of our cases) will screw you over, around and upside down.

If you want to be alone, be alone and if you want to hang out, go hang out. Don't worry about being with a girl. I used to get all upset over petty stuff like this and I'll admit that I still do sometimes. The sooner you start looking out for number 1 the happier you will be.

Do something to take your mind off of her. Anything that you did before you met her and before you starting wasting so much energy on her.
I just got off the phone with one of my friends (the guy she fucked), he is 27 or 28, and I clued him in to the situation and he was like she is just not worth it. Maybe this is just something that needs to happen. Maybe this is just the lesson she needs to learn. Your (me) a well put together guy. You got your shit together. Most people dont even when there older man your ahead of the curve. I could see you with so many beeter girls who are more intelligent and will listen to what you say when your only looking out for her best interest you know.

And he is right. I know he is. But I should not be more concerned about someone else's well being more than they are unless it is my child. And I know htis but at the same time it just hurts so bad. And it is just so fucking stupid.

I havent cried in years but im crying right now. And I know what has to be done. I just wish I could turn off my feelings .

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, we need some guys in here on this one. I'm going to tell you, I'd sit down and cry myself out. I promise you it hurts now, but it will get better everyday. She's just not worth it, it's better to get away from her now rather than be trapped with her for years. Trust me, you cannot save the world or your partner, they have to be strong enough to do it themselves and ok to lean on you and vice versa. You'll be ok!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know, it's not her fault that she's not who you wanted her to be either.

sod lessons. you're not her teacher.

if someone isn't worth your time then you just walk away.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I give and I give and I give and im always there and what the fuck does it get me.

Im just do done with this.

Im gonna order a pizza and cry myself to sleep. Ill probably be fine tomorrow.

you know, it's not her fault that she's not who you wanted her to be either.

sod lessons. you're not her teacher.

if someone isn't worth your time then you just walk away.

You know what your absolutely right. What the fuck was I thinking having expectations of people. I should have known better by now.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what your absolutely right. What the fuck was I thinking having expectations of people. I should have known better by now.
expect everyone to live by your standards and you'll be perpetually disappointed.

i'm sure you've disappointed people before...it's usually our parents who expect us to think how they do. you know that feeling.

she's just one for the discard pile. she's not actually the person you liked, because that person was partly your imaginings. and we ALL do that! we meet someone who appeals in many ways and sort of assume the rest.

they were your expectations.

now go break something with a hammer! something that'll make satisfying crunchy noises, pose something of a challenge but still become a heap of unrecognisable junk. it's therapeutic.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, didn't read everything but thought I did. No, it does not sound like you like the drama. At 19 I think things sometimes feel more intense then they are, or at least that's how I was. At the time I was going insane, but not even that far down the road I had an amazingly clear view of things. Hang in there, shit gets better.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or workout until your to exhausted to move. That's my new favorite thing to do. When you get angry you work harder. Put on whatever kind of music you like, slap on your IPOD or whatever and go for a run. Listen to some angry music.

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7VC-2rzoXc&feature=fvw

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or workout until your to exhausted to move. That's my new favorite thing to do. When you get angry you work harder. Put on whatever kind of music you like, slap on your IPOD or whatever and go for a run. Listen to some angry music.
true. weights work too.

weights or hammers.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The crying has stopped.

I feel a bit empty at the moment but at least for right now im not sad.

Im gonna go outside and take a stroll through the neighborhood. Get some fresh air.

Maybe ill walk to the store and buy some light bulbs to break

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
true. weights work too.

weights or hammers.

:tongue: I try not to beat the hell out of things, of course if I had a weight bag there have been plenty of times I would have tried to bust it open with my hands. I just find that a good workout when I'm pissed works for me. And ANGRY music does it for me times 2. I'm normally listening to sweet country music, but when I'm angry this does it.

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ahhh college. Holy crap dude. OK first off: you are clearly a good writer, congrats. That was entertaining in a very Dawson's Creek sorta way as someone else put it.

As an outsider its very easy to judge the situation for better or worse, so here goes:
- RUN RUN RUN from that girl. FACT: you are infatuated with her and she could have you by the balls if she wanted to. infact, she might already. FACT: she actually doesn't like you. girls that like you don't act like that. sorry I think you are her toy to play with and chuck in the garbage

- there ARE just way too many other girls around to put up with that shit. and honestly she dosen't seem worth it bro. hot or not.

- you seem like a smart guy. if you just want to fuck around because you are in college then go ahead, but you could be fucking around with way more girls if she wasn't manipulating YOUR MIND. if you want a relationship, find a smart girl. honestly college isn't hard. if this chick can't pass a course the second time around she's retarded, I don't care what anyone's excuse is.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7VC-2rzoXc&feature=fvw

Thats a good advice, but Linkin Park would do nothing for me.
There is nothing like running through the night to the sound of music like wagners ride of the valkyries (not a big wagner fan, but love that piece)
Or O Fortuna by Carl Orff or dies irae from verdis requiem.
It makes me feel invincible, it makes me feel like i am flying.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you should go ahead and sleep with her.

Here's my reason:

Everyone here is telling you that it gets better, that in time you'll learn this, etc etc. But you won't really understand what they mean until you experience what they mean. The best way to do that is to do her, feel how anticlimactic and unfulfilling the deed was with such a girl, and be immunized from having wasted feelings on that kind of person in the future.

Kind of a sexual vaccination.

Don't ever expect to lead a mistake free sex life.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Admittedly, I didn't read the entire initial post... but honestly she sounds like a user chick to me. Lots of red flags in the initial post, and those type of girls are never worth entertaining.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the normal behavior with American girls ages 15-55 nowadays, especially if they know that you genuinely like them - more times than not they will take that for granted and try to use you for "something". All the while, to them, you are just expendable and they can just find someone else to use. Not sure where they're learning this type of behavior, but it's spreading like a virus.

A kind, genuine, real girl who actually expresses her true feelings and knows what she wants in life/in a man is like 1/1000 nowadays... the other 999 have all gone Anna Nicole Smith on us! :tongue:

As the saying goes, there are plenty of fish in the sea. I'd say wait for the girl that comes along who likes you just as much as you like her. Let the user chicks get work/labor, free drinks/dinners, money, time/attention, etc. from other guys (the d bags) who are willing to put up with their bs. Kick the user chicks to the curb! :wink:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UGH! There are a lot of nice women out there. Looking for nice guys. Women that don't want you for anything, but yourself. I know your hurt by this one right now. Please don't let it impact the type of man that you seem to be. We all struggle with jerks and users. It is possible to still be a nice person and not be trampled on. You just have to find the right balance for you. This was a learning experience for you.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh college. Holy crap dude. OK first off: you are clearly a good writer, congrats. That was entertaining in a very Dawson's Creek sorta way as someone else put it.
Lol thanks

As an outsider its very easy to judge the situation for better or worse, so here goes:
- RUN RUN RUN from that girl. FACT: you are infatuated with her and she could have you by the balls if she wanted to. infact, she might already. FACT: she actually doesn't like you. girls that like you don't act like that. sorry I think you are her toy to play with and chuck in the garbage

- there ARE just way too many other girls around to put up with that shit. and honestly she dosen't seem worth it bro. hot or not.

- you seem like a smart guy. if you just want to fuck around because you are in college then go ahead, but you could be fucking around with way more girls if she wasn't manipulating YOUR MIND. if you want a relationship, find a smart girl. honestly college isn't hard. if this chick can't pass a course the second time around she's retarded, I don't care what anyone's excuse is.
So much truth condensed.

You know, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you should go ahead and sleep with her.

Here's my reason:

Everyone here is telling you that it gets better, that in time you'll learn this, etc etc. But you won't really understand what they mean until you experience what they mean. The best way to do that is to do her, feel how anticlimactic and unfulfilling the deed was with such a girl, and be immunized from having wasted feelings on that kind of person in the future.

Kind of a sexual vaccination.

Don't ever expect to lead a mistake free sex life.
That thought hadn't even occurred to me. Im glad I posted this. Outside perspectives are appreciated for what they are.
UGH! There are a lot of nice women out there. Looking for nice guys. Women that don't want you for anything, but yourself. I know your hurt by this one right now. Please don't let it impact the type of man that you seem to be. We all struggle with jerks and users. It is possible to still be a nice person and not be trampled on. You just have to find the right balance for you. This was a learning experience for you.
This was a learning experience. Im glad it happened now rather than later on.

Something to grow on.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you are both playing games but you are becoming desperate and almost a sexual predator, spotting this vulnerable girl and using any excuse to bribe her into having sex with you. All in the name of friendship.
I suggest for both your sakes to walk away right now.