The Drama of today. What a fucking rollor coaster.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oops i posted the above after reading only the first page and not realising there were two more.
After reading the rest i am sorry you are feeling so miserable but i am still astounded at both of your degrees of manipulation.
Are you upset your scheme to get a fuck didnt work? Dont pretend there are any feelings here- you purposely chose the campus bike, and how could you ever respect a girl who would screw you for reward?
Are you a virgin?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops i posted the above after reading only the first page and not realising there were two more.
After reading the rest i am sorry you are feeling so miserable but i am still astounded at both of your degrees of manipulation.
What? What did I do?

Are you upset your scheme to get a fuck didnt work?
Scheme to get a fuck? I didnt even know about this till monday

Dont pretend there are any feelings here- you purposely chose the campus bike,
No. I really didnt. And usually you would be right because I have never cried over a girl before now or even really felt anything besides mild disappointment

and how could you ever respect a girl who would screw you for reward?
You really cant

Are you a virgin?
I really wish I was. Because then I could at least have an ignorantly overly romanticized or idealilized view of sex. No such luck here.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No drama today. Played lots of pool though. She is trying to get with this one puerto rican guy from the auto building to which I simply said. Good luck.

Class final tomorrow. Damn.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, you should have nothing to do with that girl. Easier said than done, I guess.

I disagree with sbat that you should fuck her and get it over with. It might spark deeper emotion, and even worse, feeling of commitment. You don't even know how bad things can get once you let that happen. That's what they mean when they talk about opening "Pandora's Box". You could be in a world of hurt.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, you should have nothing to do with that girl. Easier said than done, I guess.

I disagree with sbat that you should fuck her and get it over with. It might spark deeper emotion, and even worse, feeling of commitment. You don't even know how bad things can get once you let that happen. That's what they mean when they talk about opening "Pandora's Box". You could be in a world of hurt.
Well as of Next Tuesday I will have nothing to do with her because she will no longer be enrolled in my college and I dont see her anywhere else. Actually she will probably be kicked out of her house when the folks find out and then fade into obscurity.

It really does have a foreseeable end on my side.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ROFLMAO... Ok so she is trying to get with this other guy already?

She never cared about you, like you cared about her. Sometimes our mind makes a person into who we want them to be, when they really are not. Obviously she was never the person you thought she was. Good riddance!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFLMAO... Ok so she is trying to get with this other guy already?

She never cared about you, like you cared about her. Sometimes our mind makes a person into who we want them to be, when they really are not. Obviously she was never the person you thought she was. Good riddance!

She was on him like a leech on a hemophiliac today.

Didnt bother me slightly. I really did let it all out.

I did throw out some petty cheap shots though but they were inside jokes only she got. Im not gonna say im proud but on the otherhand.... it was too good of a chance to pass up. I was making the dude visibly uncomfortable too so I suppose that was a plus.

Just had to get that little bit out of my system.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rofl, well don't turn into a Tard and hit her level. Just be thankful you got away before she got her claws into you!

It is always better to rise above the norm, it sounds like it's her loss anyway!