The draw of a big cock.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have just been at our local health club, the usual gym, pool, sauna etc. And today, for the third time over the past few weeks I had an approach from another person intimating they would like to have a date/go for a drink. Having a noticable bulge is, I presume, the attraction. As I havn't had any relationship with the people or indeed know them, other than a hello in the passing.
People in the UK and on the whole, are usually quite reserved about sexual matters and I have never had a direct approach from anyone as openly as recently.
I am very open minded and certainly not proodish towards sexual matters. If anything we are both oversexed.

My question, to those in the UK and open to all from other countries who maybe have experiences of similar.

Do you feel that people are becoming more open to sexual matters in public, and are less constrained in letting a stranger know how they feel sexually.

As much as I get involved with my partner sexually, and am at ease in with sexual conversations with our circle of family and friends, I havn't really experienced this situation with many strangers.