Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seems to me everyone makes such a big deal about the damn thing, I thought I'd ask... Do you make a big stink about how the fellas leave the seat?

Really tho, no fucks given. I'm just bored and curious. (And, ya know.. some penis having humans seem to think that if you're not one who shares the penis having, you must be a complainer about the pisser)

I don't make an issue of it. That being said, the two times I've lived with a male significant other I point out that I do use the toilet way more often than they do. If they forget, it's no big deal. I just remember to always check before I sit down. If the seat is up I put it down and go on with my business. Rem is damned good about remembering, though <3

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I learned early on to look where I set my pretty ass down. I've lived with men from family, to roommates, to relationships. See boy. Toilet seats have long been a user beware deal.

I normally wouldn't say boo to an up seat. The only exception is middle of the sleep cycle bathroom trips. Without my glasses I am a bat with a full bladder. Mistakes of the damp ass variety have happened. How is that damn rim so cold anyway? The tank is a normal ambient temperature... the rim? Sub-Artic.

Anywho... The boy grew up in a house of women, it's very rare he forgets to put the seat down. If he does, he was probably sleep peeing himself.

Oh! We have a night light literally next to the toilet... Helps me notice if the seat is up or down, even when in half-asleep zombie mode.

It IS fucking weird how cold the rim is. Only sat on it a few times, but that shit is jarring.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm now considering a strip of LEDs on the underside of the seat. One, I would always know if the seat was up. Two, when the seat is down it looks like you're peeing in space toilet. Or that your jenny glows purple. All of which are cool by me.

Mine just leaves the seat down 99.9% of the time, so it's not something I've had to give much thought to. I didn't even train him to do that, so some other woman must have.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don’t remember my hubby ever leaving it up. Guess I’m lucky!

I have been in some public bathrooms where it’s a problem but let’s be honest in most of those places the seat being up is way down the list of problems.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn't bother me if it's left up - but it must be clean

And yeah - between the cold rim and ending up waaay lower down than you anticipated - sitting down in the middle of the night when the seat is up will wake you up quick :D

I miss the barf emoticon.

I will scream holy hell if my freshly laundered ass hit a dirty, pee-sticky rim. *Shudder* Some of the toilets I have seen, urine ombre as a color scheme. Cold and a drop I can handle, stale pee... oh, hell no!

I don't understand men who don't clean up any friendly fire. If I ever got anything on the seat I won't be able to walk out without cleaning it up.

Praise the boy's Momma for raising him right.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Problem solved. His and her thrones. Seriously. I have the $200 American Standard and he as a two grand Japanese deep bowl model. Now when we first married we had our little back and forth, but the problem was solved when I said that the person that cleans the toilet makes the rules.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Problem solved. His and her thrones. Seriously. I have the $200 American Standard and he as a two grand Japanese deep bowl model. Now when we first married we had our little back and forth, but the problem was solved when I said that the person that cleans the toilet makes the rules.

If only I had the funds to get started on that second bathroom... Not because of the toilet seat being up, just because we only have one bathroom. Many times one will have to wait for the other to finish their business before the other can. It's not convenient.

It's just a trailer, but it's a fairly sturdy one, and it's ours. One day... There will be two fully equipped bathrooms. One day...

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
never been a problem here.. but my hubs just got the coolest gadget.

A motion sensored toilet night light. When you enter the bathroom at night the toilet lights up.... not to worry, it isn't a bright light. It just glows like something from outer space. Anyway it's cool and I don't have to feel blindly for the seat.

A cool funny gift idea.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: AlteredEgo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only I had the funds to get started on that second bathroom... Not because of the toilet seat being up, just because we only have one bathroom. Many times one will have to wait for the other to finish their business before the other can. It's not convenient.

It's just a trailer, but it's a fairly sturdy one, and it's ours. One day... There will be two fully equipped bathrooms. One day...

When I moved in with him we shared a bathroom. I always went first. There was no frickin' way I was going in after him!

And then when we moved here and looking at houses I will admit that the additional WC sold the house!

"But the kitchen...."
"I can fix the kitchen."
"The foyer seems dark."
"Not a problem."

Anything was cheaper than putting in another toilet.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When I moved in with him we shared a bathroom. I always went first. There was no frickin' way I was going in after him!

And then when we moved here and looking at houses I will admit that the additional WC sold the house!

Anything was cheaper than putting in another toilet.

Yeah, in all reality we'll likely never have the money to move or add a bathroom.

Some tell me I'm a pessimist. I prefer the term realistic.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, in all reality we'll likely never have the money to move or add a bathroom.

Some tell me I'm a pessimist. I prefer the term realistic.

Never ever ever give up! If you would have told me 20 years ago that I would be married again, much less married to him, I would have laughed in your face if I had had the time to laugh then. Then I was trying to be a professional and a single parent at the same time. What didn't go to daycare went to everything else.