Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boy never puts the seat down. Hopeless case. I just automatically reach to put it down now. I guess I’m lucky I was able to potty train him. Perhaps his future spouse will have better luck. I have nothing to motivate him with other than booting him out, and this is hardly the hill to die on.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Never ever ever give up! If you would have told me 20 years ago that I would be married again, much less married to him, I would have laughed in your face if I had had the time to laugh then. Then I was trying to be a professional and a single parent at the same time. What didn't go to daycare went to everything else.

Give up we shall not!

But, even if we end up in that lil trailer forever with just one bathroom, life will kick ass ass long as I'm with him <3

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If only I had the funds to get started on that second bathroom... Not because of the toilet seat being up, just because we only have one bathroom. Many times one will have to wait for the other to finish their business before the other can. It's not convenient.

It's just a trailer, but it's a fairly sturdy one, and it's ours. One day... There will be two fully equipped bathrooms. One day...
As a gift for the whole family, my grandfather bought a cabin to use for vacations. They were simple folk, and so was the cabin. When she saw it for the first time, my grandmother was dismayed a little by the lack of plumbing. She hadn't used an outhouse as an adult. Grandpa built a small washroom and toilet onto the big front porch. He included a huge cistern for water. There was a nearby stream, and they filled the tank whenever they went up. It fed the toilet and sink by gravity. In modern times, I've seen tiny homes with toilets built to use wastewater from the sinks. I don't know what they cost, but it would make a cool second toilet, and I bet you guys are at least as handy as my grandpa.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Simplest solution for all:
img_0262.jpg
No.

Your logic could lead to terrible accidents.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been doing it this way for over 50 years, no accidents ever with family, friends, lovers, strangers, or basically every human being that has ever used my bathroom! It is so simple, and it works 100% of the time!.

You're people have had fifty years of training. You can't seats-all-down over night. It's madness! And will only lead to madness.

*lifts lid... walks away* madness!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You can't seats-all-down over night. It's madness! And will only lead to madness.

*lifts lid... walks away* madness!

It took me awhile to get used to keeping the lid down when I moved into this place, but I learned that it's the only way. My medicine cabinet is right above the bowl, and so many things have fallen into that water.

We tried moving it, but there's no stud on the only other wall big enough to put on. So we just started keeping the lid shut. I hate it, but it's better than fishing in toilet water for my deodorant or whatever the eff happens to fall out the cabinet.

I don't deny the fact that I've accidentally sat on the lid and pittled a bit before realizing what was happening. :confounded:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It took me awhile to get used to keeping the lid down when I moved into this place, but I learned that it's the only way. My medicine cabinet is right above the bowl, and so many things have fallen into that water.

We tried moving it, but there's no stud on the only other wall big enough to put on. So we just started keeping the lid shut. I hate it, but it's better than fishing in toilet water for my deodorant or whatever the eff happens to fall out the cabinet.

I don't deny the fact that I've accidentally sat on the lid and pittled a bit before realizing what was happening. :confounded:

I’ve managed to piddle on the ends of my hair, and yet, I’ve never piddled on a closed loo.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband was so happy that I wasn't the kind of woman who liked the fuzzy lid cover and matching commode rug. He said that the fuzzy lid cover just increases the response time during the middle of the night piddle when you realize the seat is down.

Ugh!