The dream

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I lay in the dark trying to sleep, I hear a soft knock on my door. Before I can respond, the door gently clicks and quietly opens. To my astonishment, in walks this amazing adonis. He radiated an energy that felt incredibly erotic. My eyes lock with his for a brief moment, but in that moment a connection was made that felt full of a passion for life that burned so hot I broke out in a cold sweat of anticipation. Once his beautifully light brown ,moon lit eyes released their mesmerizing hold on me, I realized he had not only closed my door, but locked it as well. He then moved closer and closer. His body moving with subtly graceful, yet masculine, hypnotic motion. Once again, before my over stimulated mind could register it, I realized he now stood before meat the edge of my bed. As if by magic, the moon light began to fill my room gently illuminating his beautiful body even more. I began to submit myself to the lust burning in my heart and let my eyes devour what was presented before them. Every detail i observed was being burned into my mind's eye. His smooth porcelain like skin was flawless, not a blemish could be found on his being. He had a skin tone that was not quite tan, yet not quite pale and try as i might, no tan lines or any variation of any type in skin tone could be found. To my pleasant surprise, I found my hands gently touching his body as if they had a mind of their own and were searching for flaws, which i knew in my heart they would never find. As I let my hands wander, my mind absorbed all the wondrous information they were collecting. My eyes told my mind that his sinewy muscles were as hard as granite, but my hands proved otherwise. His body felt silky smooth and discovered that his flesh was supple and firm, yet had a soft give to it as I subtly used a firmer touch. As I continued to let my hands roam, I suddenly sensed the sensual electricity that he was conducting as it passed from him, through me, and into our surroundings. I then registered a faint sent coming off this heavenly body, it was musky and incredibly manly, yet had a youthful quality to it that continued to elude and tease my thoughts. Then a tingling chill ran through my body as my soul made all the connections. This beautiful angel was a man that had just fully matured out of boyhood, yet managed to retain all his youthfully boyish charms and qualities!

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I could open my mouth to speak he leaned in close to my ear and, in the whispers of a passionate lover, ordered me to lay back. Like a puppet obeying the pull of a string, I complied. He then slowly, as if he were magically floating though the air, lay his body next to mine. I could feel the warmth of his entire body wash over my own. He then reached for me and pulled me even closer to him and embraced me in his arms. The gentleness he demonstrated when he placed his forehead against my own instantly melted my heart and dispelled any doubts and cleansed any fear I had in my heart for what i knew was about to happen. As I gazed into his eyes and saw a love and passion so blissfully fierce, I became aware that I had no choice but to fully surrender myself unto him. For countless moments, he kept me locked in that loving, unbreakable embrace. Then a slight whimper of lustful desire escaped my lips as he broke the embrace only to let his own hands wander and explore me. I could feel the incredibly raw brute strength his hands possessed, but I could also feel the iron-clad will determined at keeping that strength in check. He ever so lightly touched and caressed my body. His fingertips traced random lines and swirls down my side so softly i felt as if he stroked not my body nor my soul, but my entire being! He lifted his leg and placed it atop my own as if he were to roll us so that he would be on top of me, but then teasingly left it there, letting it's weight press onto my own. He then mysteriously shifted his head just enough to keep my eyes lost in his mesmerizing gaze, yet still manage to whisper into my ear, "I want you"

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there's more but i'd like some feed back so that i have the opprtunity to adjust the story as needed, or collect ideas for a possible next story....hmmm... :biggrin:

golddream

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think you're gonna get any feedback, you're leaving bloody everyone speechless...

This is amazing!

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a chance to respond. His entire body exploded into motion while still locked in my own embrace. I felt lustfully raw and unadulterated power pulse through his corded muscles as I tightened my hold on him, almost as if I were trying to merge our existence into one being. And as suddenly as it began, it was over. His glorious upper body hovered just above my own held aloft by his pillar like arms as he gracefully straddled me. Before I knew it, his arms gave way and his body was pressing onto my own. His arms once again held me in an embrace filled with unimaginable passion. His forearms gently squeezed my sides as his hands cradled my shoulders from behind, fingers spread wide to grip and massage as much of my flesh as possible. He then lowered his head closer to mine and drew his sinfully luscious lips in a boyishly naughty smile. Then he slowly began to lower his lips to my own. I felt the slightest of touches as our lips met, it was the becoming the most intoxicating feeling of bliss until he wickedly pulled away!! Before I could give voice to my desires, he began to kiss my collar bone and teasingly worked his way back towards my mouth. My lips quivering in anticipation as each successive press of his became lighter and lighter until it was as if I were being brushed with feathers from the wings of an angel. Then it happened, his lips met mine. Imperceptible at first, he gradually pressed harder so that I could savor the full flavor of his passion! I became drunk with lust as I joyously returned his kiss. I began to let my hands wander and caress him. Soon I began grinding my body into his and his body begins to gyrate and grind in response. Then I became aware of an intense heat between our lower abdomens. As I look down I must've let out a slight gasp of disbelief because he whispered "it's okay" into my ear. While I had maintained an erection that ached for pleasure from the start, he was just now becoming aroused. I could hear his heartbeat as clear as thunder as i continued to stare. My eyes were locked, hypnotized, as i witnessed his member pulse to life with each beat of his heart. I continued to watch it engorge itself. Like a glutton, it greedily hungered for more blood as it was becoming larger. I was amazed as it had become equals with my own appendage. Then the amazement turned to shock as I continued to watch it grow beyond my own dimensions. It was nearly double my length when i noticed it stopped creeping up my stomach, but i noticed it was still pulsing and not as hard as my stiff protrusion, then I noticed it not only felt heavier with heartbeat, but was getting thicker! Finally, the pulses seemed to stop as if it's ravenous appetite for blood had been stated. My hand slowly reached for it, my mind needing to fully comprehend what my eyes were seeing. It's heat made me feel as if I were holding a fiery star from the heavens in the palm of my hand. It was heavy like a slab of meat from the market. It was hard, as if flesh was made steel. My hand could barely get my fingers around it's thickness. I let out another gasp as my mind fully grasped the concept of what was before my eyes. Then he soothingly whispers into my ear, "Don't worry, it'll be okay."

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lifting my legs, he maneuvers himself between them. He instinctively places my legs around him so that I am comfortably straddling him. He continues to stroke and caress my body. He proceeds to slide his molten hot erection around my own, coating it with the copious amounts slippery fluid I had produced throughout this entire ordeal. He then uses both hands to gently squeeze both members together and begins to slowly rock his hips sliding the incredible length of his meat along mine. My previously neglected appendage responded by shooting intense waves of joy throughout my body. My legs involuntarily wrap tighter around my lover's body heightening my awareness of his innate strength, passion, heat, and then...and then...he stopped rocking! HE STOPPED ROCKING!!! OH SWEET MERCIFUL ANGEL BEFORE ME, WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP?!?!? Correctly guessing I was near climax, he huffs and as relaxed as the sound of a contented cat's purr, quietly says, "Not yet, my love"

Sensing my frustration, he leans in closer, releasing a mischievous, yet intriguing chuckle as he does so. Then he says, with a calming voice rivaled only by the sense of true inner peace, "Are you ready?"

this was it!

My heart was beating so hard, even my lover could hear it!!! He smiled when he noticed the sound of my heart trying to force it's way through my body!

This Was It!!

Chills were running through my spine and my skin tingled as if preparing for a static discharge! His touch raised bumps all over my body!!!

THIS WAS IT!!!

My loins painfully ached for the bliss of sweet release!! His very breath could send me over the edge!!!

OH HEAVENLY BEINGS IN THE SKY!! THIS...WAS...IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the moment I was waiting for! This was the moment we would become one!! Our very beings would meld together, not just emotionally, but physically too!!!This was the moment my heart, body, mind, and soul waited for!!!

Then I glanced down and saw his equipment. A slight twinge of fear flashed through my mind. What first seemed big now appeared huge. No, it seemed impossibly large. NAY! It seemed to be outright MASSIVE!!!!

Noticing my hesitation and sensing my trepidation, my love gently reassured me, "It'll be okay"
He's right. This was what I wanted after all.
He carefully positions himself at my entrance. I can sense his colossal body of heated passion preparing to make contact.

"Don't worry," he cooed.
That's right. I have no logical reason to doubt myself now. Why should i worry?

The tip of his large tool made contact with one of my body's most sensitive spots. The heat of his engorged head burned with a passion that radiated pure animalistic lust.

"I'll be gentle," he wistfully sighed.
That's right, he is gentle. All of that tremendous, raw, titan-like power I've sensed within him will be caged by his boundless compassion for others and watched over by his unwavering resolve to handle me with as much care as you would handling a thread made of the most precious crystals!

My hole was in pain as, milimeter by milimeter, his glans stretched me and slid across my threshhold. I was in pain, but I was, by far, enjoying the blissful ecstasy too much to care! Oh god this feels good!

"I would never hurt you," he passionately grunted.
That's right! You would never intetionally hurt me! You would do anything and everything to keep me safe! I believe you are the kindest person in existence! I believe you have the power and will to protect me from anything! I believe you, and I believe IN you!!!

He continued to press with the utmost diligence and care to ensure I would be ok! I had tears of sheer joy welling in my eyes! He paused ever so briefly, then gave one final push. I sharply inhale as, with a barely audible "plop!", my pleasure gate allowed his filling head full access! He then stayed perfectly still to let me get aquainted with this new feeling!! My entire body begins to quiver, I'm on the verge of climax! ANYTHING could set me off!!!OH FUCK THIS FEELS INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!!!

"I promise......I love you too much not to," he breathed into my ear.
I knew you loved me from the first moment I sensed your presence! I knew you loved me when your caressing fingers touched not just my body, but my soul! I knew you loved me when your smile illuminated the darkness in my heart! I knew you loved me when your piercing gaze banished all the fears and doubts swirling in my mind! You don't have to promise anything! YOU LOVE ME!!!

and...And...AND...." i love you, " I manage to breathe. It was barely audible, the faintest of whipers, but he heard me. I know he heard me... I know he heard me because at that exact same moment, we each pulled the other closer and our lips locked in a kiss so passionate Aphrodite herself would be both proud and jealous of it! I know he heard me because I knew we were thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time. His arms squeezed their euphoric embrace tighter on me as I braced myself for what was about to happen.

For an instant I could not draw breath because my mind struggled to process everything that was happening within my body. It was that moment of sweet, blissful, almighty, and unrelenting release my loins...no...my very being, had been craving all this time.

My entire body began to convulse as wave after wave of orgasmic energy erratically pulsed through it. I felt a fire born of love between us spread out from my loins! I was delirious with pleasure and lost control of myself. I thought it couldn't get any better! Until one spasm and my lover proved me wrong...

My legs had slowly been tightening their grip on my wondrous lover, forcing him to steady himself so that he could keep his promise and not hurt me. But the Lady of Fate was kind to us. One particularly strong convulsion had forced my legs to comlpetly close their grip while my hole had simultaneously fully relaxed giving my lover an opportunity he would not pass!!

In the one single instant my hole had fully relaxed, my angel of love broke the kiss, cradled my head in his hand, and bit down on my neck with just enough force to further raise my body's sense of touch, AND PLUNGED HIMSELF INTO ME WITH ALL HIS MIGHT!!!

At that very moment, time slowed down to a crawl for me as my mind finally caught up with my body. All me senses were hyper-sensitive. I felt every fraction of an inch of his manhood slowly slide into me with every miniscule movement! I could hear each draw of breath between every lust filled moan and primal growl! I could feel him going deeper into me, filling me with all his glory! I could smell his incredible, musky, animalistic scent permeate the entire room! I could feel my opening slowly and continuously stretch to accomodate his unimaginable girth! There was no pain, only pleasure that steadily rose to limits I never thought possible! I opened my mouth to draw breath and could taste the salty, yet sweet, passion that heated the room like a forge! Then I felt his sack bump against me!!

He was in!!! My head exploded! I felt the very earth rumble beneath us!
He was all the way in! I've never felt so full in my life! I heard a glorious symphony of love echo through my ears!
I took all he had to offer! I saw stars, galaxies, the universe flash before my eyes!

My hole had willingly and hungrily accepted the whole of his enormous love muscle! He and I had finally lost the last shreds of restrictions we held! We simultaneously began to convulse and explode as we utterly surrendered ourselves to the ecstasy and heated passion of the moment!
In that moment I found the unexpected power to give voice to all that was within me and with an unrivaled passion, shouted unto the heavens, " I! LOVE!!!! Y...."

I awoke in bed drenched in sweat. Drawing deep heavy breaths. I felt that my loins and surrounding area were drenched in a cool sticky fluid. Was that all a dream?!?!??????????

Then I noticed the light to by private bath was on....and my skin began to tingle as i sensed a familiar presence within.......

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so this thread is pretty old...but I suddenly found the intense desire to write some more...should I continue this story? Or should I attempt to write a new one? If there's enough people interested, I'll start sometime this weekend. Oh, and if you have any ideas, let me know. I will try to work those in as well :) I realize my writing style isn't the usual story structure so feedback on that would be appreciated as well.