The Dreamers

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by prince_will, Nov 12, 2006.

1. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey, does anyone have any caps from this movie where Eva Green, Louis Garrel and Michael Pitt are naked?

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Michael Pitt
    Louis Garrel
    Eva Green

I was surprised to find pictures of them from other movies and they even had their clothes on in pictures, I was shocked. Michael Pitt seems to play many parts that have him wearing dresses and frilly woman's undergarments, since we all know how Hollywood works, that means he is straight. :biggrin1:

3. Buttercup58

Buttercup58 New Member

Yeppers,

Michael Pitt is straight. He has been linked to a bunch of nyc hotties and is currently with a female model.

He DOES have a sensitive, vunerable and effeminate "man-boy" quality about him :tongue:. I would like to see him play a few cruel roles... the devil with a face of an angel always creeps me out .

I saw his band at a club in brooklyn once. My gf took me and told me that "the guy from Dawsons Creek" was in the band. I was thinking "Oh Boy, this is going to suck!" The band was actually pretty good.. the name escapes me now.

During the show, he seemed down to earth and friendly.

Louis Garrel - who knows? He does french flicks mostly... his family is steeped in the french cinema (Grandfather was a famous actor, dad is a well known director). He looks like a super-stereotypical french young man.. the toussel of dark hair, the sleepy eyes and the gallic nose.

Eva Green - I saw Kingdom of Heaven before The Dreamers and thought, wow I want to see her nekid! I watched The Dreamers and got my wish. She has a natural beauty and is au natural in that flick. In present day standards she might need a trim, but this flick is set in '68 so that would have seemed out of place:tongue: . She has ENOURMOUS nipples... about the size of a dvd!

<On the topic of nipples, why are Pitts nips always erect... thats creepy too!>

The Dreamers is a wierd and beautiful film. It is very sweet, pretty and depraved. The story is deep and thought provoking. A lot of folks said that the plot is boring and that characters are mind numbing lay-abouts. Well yes in a way... thats the point. They are stuck in their own little world dreaming about movies while revolutionaries rage through the streets. At the end they return to the world, but not the way Matthew had hoped.

Yeeesh a little off track there but I will poke around for pics and post what I find.

4. Buttercup58

Buttercup58 New Member

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Eva Green is so outrageously gorgeous. Almost surreally beautiful.

6. Italian Guy

Italian Guy New Member

Louis Garrel's most explicit scenes are in "Ma Mere". He even takes out his cock and pees on camera at one point. I was quite surprised. :eek:

7. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Surprised how? Why?

8. Buttercup58

Buttercup58 New Member

hehe looks like Pitt is a slob:tongue:

http://www.movementmagazine.com/michaelpitt/MP_21.jpg
    http://www.movementmagazine.com/michaelpitt/MP_10.jpg
    http://www.movementmagazine.com/michaelpitt/MP_05.jpg

pretty interesting interview at:

movement magazine .com : hip gnosis : michael pitt : hedwig and the angry inch : murder by numbers

"Then the apartment thing fell through, and I was on the street for a while. Like um, just kind of panhandling and stuff... I was sleeping behind the NYU recreational building" - from the above interview.

9. Italian Guy

Italian Guy New Member

Because you don't normally see mainstream movie actors doing something so explicit - it's usually considered taboo. Garrel appears to be actually urinating in "Ma Mere" don't you think? I'm not complaining - I think he has balls. It's just unusual. :cool:

10. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

That might mean that it's not a mainstream movie. Shortbus (unrated) is definitely not a mainstream movie and it goes way beyond showing pissing... Paul Dawson goes head other heals, kisses it and then swallows. DEFINITELY not mainstream. I'm not saying that "Ma Mere" is anywhere as off mainstream as "Shortbus" topics.

11. VTAce

VTAce Active Member

...or British!

12. curriedeggs

curriedeggs Member

Ma Mere can't be judged by hollywood standards of what it mainstream: It's French. Good film BTW

Does anyone know whether Shortbus has released in Britain yet? I've seen the trailer on their website, though had some difficulty downloading it. Looks interesting.

13. col

col Member

Albums:
    It doesn't seem unusual for French films! :smile:

I remember being shocked by the huge period drama Ridicule by Patrice Leconte opening with a scene where the main character goes into the room of the invalid elderly man who made his life a misery, takes out his penis and pees on him! It's not implied, it is there on screen in a close up where he rolls his foreskin back and forth a couple of times and begins to urinate!

Quite a shock - I couldn't imagine Pride and Prejudice or Marie Antoinette having such a scene in it!

14. M16hung

M16hung New Member

French cocks...yummy

15. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't know why the creator of this thread didn't just use the search function.

what a moron.

Draft saved Draft deleted